Shinies, Breeds and legends! THE SUN MOON COMEBACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
Would like a random legendary from your box. As a sidenote, did you manage to get clones for our trade from the old thread?

would love a custom bred technician defog scyther, don't care about the ball. if you have easy access to knock off, I'd love that too, but if not, that's ok too.

Would like a random legendary from your box. As a sidenote, did you manage to get clones for our trade from the old thread?
Sorry Random legend has been given out! And no I wiped all previous trade deals. What did we agree on?
Can I get a random kalos born shiny please? :)
Sure thang fren Ill hit u up when i get home
I want one of those random legends. I can clone you a copy if you want.
If you can clone me a copy, you can choose whatever you want!
Can I get a random kalos born shiny please? :)
Sure. You got the last one!
Random Legendary pl0x.
Random legend giveaway has been done :(
would love a custom bred technician defog scyther, don't care about the ball. if you have easy access to knock off, I'd love that too, but if not, that's ok too.
Sure you'll get the sport ball scyther with defog and baton pass. No access to tutors unfortunately!

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Bold
31/31/31/31/31/30
Calm Mind | Rest | Sleep Talk | Scald
Cush 43423
Stock : 1

Just warning you, this Suicune is hacked. Illegal IV/nature spread for 4th gen legends. (this might concern Togie)

Edit: Also, could you add a non-redis tag under the OT: Alys gastly and OT: serana starly? I SV hatched them myself and made them semi-redis, so they should be noted as non-redis in your thread.

Last edited:
I notice you have Dratini with Extreme Speed on offer. All that matters for me is that the Dratini knows Extreme Speed; the natures and IVs are irrelevant. What exactly would you want in exchange for one of those?

Bold
31/31/31/31/31/30
Calm Mind | Rest | Sleep Talk | Scald
Cush 43423
Stock : 1

Just warning you, this Suicune is hacked. Illegal IV/nature spread for 4th gen legends. (this might concern Togie)

Edit: Also, could you add a non-redis tag under the OT: Alys gastly and OT: serana starly? I SV hatched them myself and made them semi-redis, so they should be noted as non-redis in your thread.
Ah okay sure. I never got the memo. Thanks for the info. :)
Trraded shinies cant be named right?

Also is stuff like reshiram, kyurem, etc from hoenn?
No unfortunately only those with OT QuanO can be nicknamed :) Most of those like resh and kyurem were RNged by me on my white2 or black cartridge.
I notice you have Dratini with Extreme Speed on offer. All that matters for me is that the Dratini knows Extreme Speed; the natures and IVs are irrelevant. What exactly would you want in exchange for one of those?
Do you have a trade thread?

Hi im interested in this
Liquid Ooze
Bold
31/X/31/31/31/23
Haze | Aqua Ring | Rapid Spin | Knock Off
QuanO 47288

I got a Naive untouch Diancie event
I also have a competitive shiny Lapras in a Moon ball and a shiny competitive Scizor in a sport ball,I also have a shiny snorlax in a heavy ball
all these pokemon are flawless(exept from the Diancie)
If you are interested,hit me up and ill give you more details

Hi im interested in this
Liquid Ooze
Bold
31/X/31/31/31/23
Haze | Aqua Ring | Rapid Spin | Knock Off
QuanO 47288

I got a Naive untouch Diancie event
I also have a competitive shiny Lapras in a Moon ball and a shiny competitive Scizor in a sport ball,I also have a shiny snorlax in a heavy ball
all these pokemon are flawless(exept from the Diancie)
If you are interested,hit me up and ill give you more details
Hey what are the IVs on the Diancie? :)

Hey I noticed that you are looking for a jolly terrakion with stealth rock? Does it have to be KB because if not I happen to have one! I'm interested in that Mew but first I want to know what level it is and how you got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)