Shiny Japanese Dittos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello new and old users of Smogon! Welcome to this very special giveaway!

Seeing as how Masuda Method/7th Gen breeding RNG is growing popular, I had my mind set on rnging these Dittos to help you guys. I speed ran through my Japanese White rom, collected the shiny frames I thought was desirable, and spent most of Today to RNG. Thanks to Lua Script(allows me to see what frame I'm at), speed up options in Desmume, and Pokesav allowing me to switch synchronizers and put Dittos in the PC without having to leave the Giant Chasm, I was able to get this project done much faster than I had anticipated. It was still quite exhaustive having to use my fingers a lot in order to advance frames with Chatot, but in the end it was all worth it! To obtain a ditto all you have to do is read the rules.

Rules- Please Read
1. Please be patient with me as I am not always available.
2. This is a 7th gen giveaway.
3. I have to respectfully ask that these Dittos remain Non Redistributable
4.You may come back and receive a different ditto once every week.
5. Answer the simple question below to receive your Ditto :]
6. Once that has been completed please put up a Pokemon on the GTS in the following format.

*Insert Deposited Pokemon*
*Insert IGN*
Whatever message in 7th Gen GTS
*Insert Requested Ditto*
Request it level 51-60 on the GTS

メタモン(Ditto)

Ot- TOTES(Japenese Format)
ID- 37217 SID- 31494
Ability- Limber

Timid- 31/8/30/31/31/31 HP ICE
Timid- 31/0/31/30/31/31 HP GRASS (Can be used for HP Electric as well.)
Timid- 31/6/31/30/30/31
HP GROUND
Timid- 31/6/31/30/31/30 HP FIRE

Naive- 30/31/30/31/31/31 HP ICE
Hasty- 30/31/30/31/31/31 HP ICE

Timid- 31/2/31/31/31/31

Quiet- 31/31/31/31/31/0
Brave- 31/31/31/31/31/0

Jolly- 31/31/31/31/31/31
Naive- 31/31/31/31/31/31

Timid- 0/0/0/0/0/0
Rash- 30/30/30/30/30/30

Notes- I still have synch frames for all of the above except Rash nature, which is not synchronizable. I'll let you guys know when you can request for a different nature in the future.

Note2- If you prefer american Dittos+Imposter, they are listed in my thread and you are welcomed to request for them here.

Question- What is your favorite Region and Why?

Availability Status(The best time to deposit your Mons)
Weekdays- After 4 PM eastern
Saturday- Will be mostly available
Sunday- After 4 PM eastern

Last edited:
Deposited a lvl 21 staryu
Want timid hp ice
Ign Atharv

I love unova. Black was my first game ever. I love the legendaries and the folklore behind them. The idea of old mons being postgame was a cool idea. Sadly, I did not get the sequels, so I couldn't experience kyurems true potential. The hexagon idea was cool as well(though they should have saved it for France Kalos.)

Deposited a lvl 21 staryu
Want timid hp ice
Ign Atharv

I love unova. Black was my first game ever. I love the legendaries and the folklore behind them. The idea of old mons being postgame was a cool idea. Sadly, I did not get the sequels, so I couldn't experience kyurems true potential. The hexagon idea was cool as well(though they should have saved it for France Kalos.)
Sent, enjoy!

Level 40 Male Exeggutor
Xin
Please trade Pokemon with me. Thanks in advance

My favorite region is Kalos. I am shipping Serena/Ash! The semi-finals of Ash-Greninja vs Mega Sceptile was amazing. Best Pokemon battle ever IMHO

Thank you

Last edited:
Pokemon Deposited: Level 47 Female Snorunt
Name: Raven
Message: I want to trade for a Pokémon that will help me with my adventure.
Requesting the HP Grass Timid- 31/0/31/30/31/31 .
My favourite region is Unova, personally. I think it's a very picturesque location and it was the location of some of my favourite characters and stories.

Thank you kindly.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Deposited a Lv 18 Fletchling caught w/ a dusk ball
Ign is Joe (brown hair & khaki shirt)
GTS msg is "I want to trade for a Pokemon that will help me with my adventure"
Desired Ditto: Hex flawless (either Jolly or Naive, surprise me. :p)

I'm honestly not sure which region is my favorite, since they're all great in their own rights. If spin-offs count, then I'll throw my vote to Orre. The desolate, Mad Max-inspired region was a memorable setting for Pokemon's first experimental 3D RPG, and the limited amount of available Pokemon along with constant Double battles also made the GC games (Colosseum especially) surprisingly challenging.

As for the main series games, I'll cast my vote to Johto. The region oozed charm with the influence of Japanese culture, which made the region fun to explore and very memorable, especially since Kanto before it was admittedly dull (with the exception of Lavender Town). Plus it contains my favorite regional Pokedex, and while it was more linear than Kanto, it still allowed some freedom to explore and complete certain parts of the game before others.

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Hey how is it going, I deposited a Skarmory lvl 55 female pokeball
Name: Fludude
Requesting: I don't really care. Surprise me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My favorite region is Sinnoh, because it is dank as killer keemstar.

Level 40 Male Exeggutor
Xin
Please trade Pokemon with me. Thanks in advance
My favorite region is Kalos. I am shipping Serena/Ash! The semi-finals of Ash-Greninja vs Mega Sceptile was amazing. Best Pokemon battle ever IMHO
Pokemon Deposited: Level 47 Female Snorunt
Name: Raven
Requesting the HP Grass Timid- 31/0/31/30/31/31 .
My favourite region is Unova, personally. I think it's a very picturesque location and it was the location of some of my favourite characters and stories.

Thank you kindly.
Deposited a Lv 18 Fletchling caught w/ a dusk ball
Ign is Joe (brown hair & khaki shirt)
GTS msg is "I want to trade for a Pokemon that will help me with my adventure"
Desired Ditto: Hex flawless (either Jolly or Naive, surprise me. :p)

I'm honestly not sure which region is my favorite, since they're all great in their own rights. If spin-offs count, then I'll throw my vote to Orre. The desolate, Mad Max-inspired region was a memorable setting for Pokemon's first experimental 3D RPG, and the limited amount of available Pokemon along with constant Double battles also made the GC games (Colosseum especially) surprisingly challenging.

As for the main series games, I'll cast my vote to Johto. The region oozed charm with the influence of Japanese culture, which made the region fun to explore and very memorable, especially since Kanto before it was admittedly dull (with the exception of Lavender Town). Plus it contains my favorite regional Pokedex, and while it was more linear than Kanto, it still allowed some freedom to explore and complete certain parts of the game before others.
Hey how is it going, I deposited a Skarmory lvl 55 female pokeball
Name: Fludude
Requesting: I don't really care. Surprise me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My favorite region is Sinnoh, because it is dank as killer keemstar.
These are awesome responses! Thanks guys, enjoy!

Pokemon Deposited: Lvl 1 F Magby
IGN: Nasuada
Msg: I want to trade for a pokemon that will help me with my adventure (Sigh, why did they remove custom msgs -_-)
Pokemon Requesting: Ditto Rash (30/30/30/30/30/30)

Uh-oh... fav region? That's like asking me to choose my fav dog. I love them all except Alola...! Sinnoh was my first, so I have to love it for bringing me into Pokemon. Johto (+Kanto) helped me explore how to build teams and work with pokemon that others would discard. Unova let me develop strong ties with my pokemon, and raise the best ones I could. Kalos let me spread my arms wide and get as many partners as possible. Hoenn let me hone my skills to become stronger and more skillful in battling. Don't make me choose,.... I just love playing Pokemon!

Last edited:
Pokemon Deposited: Lvl 1 F Magby
IGN: Nasuada
Msg: I want to trade for a pokemon that will help me with my adventure (Sigh, why did they remove custom msgs -_-)
Pokemon Requesting: Ditto Rash (30/30/30/30/30/30)

Uh-oh... fav region? That's like asking me to choose my fav dog. I love them all except Alola...! Sinnoh was my first, so I have to love it for bringing me into Pokemon. Johto (+Kanto) helped me explore how to build teams and work with pokemon that others would discard. Unova let me develop strong ties with my pokemon, and raise the best ones I could. Kalos let me spread my arms wide and get as many partners as possible. Hoenn let me hone my skills to become stronger and more skillful in battling. Don't make me choose,.... I just love playing Pokemon!
They probably removed it so people stop false advertising lol. It prevents all the "6V or 6IV"

That's okay that you don't have a favorite haha, enjoy your ditto!

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Pokemon Deposited: Lv 19 Kangaskhan
IGN: Metanazo
Message : I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles (Reply to Blizzard Hero: IKR?!)
Request: Shiny Jolly Ditto 31/31/31/31/31/31

My favorite region is Hoenn because it it's jam packed with nostalgia. It's a rather long story on how I love it so dearly. U is a chill Smogonite, bud!
Oh no! I took out the Kangaskhan!
LEMME PUT IT BACK!!!!

Pokemon Deposited: Lv 19 Kangaskhan
IGN: Metanazo
Message : I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles (Reply to Blizzard Hero: IKR?!)
Request: Shiny Jolly Ditto 31/31/31/31/31/31

My favorite region is Hoenn because it it's jam packed with nostalgia. It's a rather long story on how I love it so dearly. U is a chill Smogonite, bud!
Oh no! I took out the Kangaskhan!
LEMME PUT IT BACK!!!!
That's my favorite region as well and for that same reason haha

Enjoy man

Requested: HP Grass Timid
Deposited: Carbink (Lv. 49, genderless, Poké Ball)
IGN: Andre
My favorite region is Sinnoh, because Garchomp and Mamoswine (my two favorites) were introduced there.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Requested: HP Grass Timid
Deposited: Carbink (Lv. 49, genderless, Poké Ball)
IGN: Andre
My favorite region is Sinnoh, because Garchomp and Mamoswine (my two favorites) were introduced there.
Thank you!
That's odd, I can't find your's?

Requested: Jolly- 31/31/31/31/31/31
IGN: Jonyeo
Deposited: Lv 1 male sandygast

My favorite region would have to be Hoenn. Ruby was my first ever Pokémon game all those years ago and I fondly remember the countless hours spent exploring and conquering the Hoenn region with my trusty Lv 100 Blaziken. Those are memories I would never want to forget and since Hoenn was what brought me into Pokémon in the first place, it would have to be my favorite region!

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Requested: Ditto from your trade forum with imposter and Naive-31/31/31/31/31/31
Deposited: Staryu (Lv. 29, genderless, Poké Ball)
IGN: Edward
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles.

My favorite region is Hoenn mainly because the first game I ever played was Pokemon Emerald. I have so many fond memories of annihilating all the trainer's pokemon with my Blaziken and ignoring the rest of my team. I loved have a Rayquaza to take with me to the Elite 4 and then immediately get wrecked by the Ice type Trainer. I can more vividly remember my stuggles and successes in that game than any other, so Hoenn has always held a special place in my heart.

Last edited:
IGN: Jonyeo
Deposited: Lv 1 male sandygast

My favorite region would have to be Hoenn. Ruby was my first ever Pokémon game all those years ago and I fondly remember the countless hours spent exploring and conquering the Hoenn region with my trusty Lv 100 Blaziken. Those are memories I would never want to forget and since Hoenn was what brought me into Pokémon in the first place, it would have to be my favorite region!

Thanks!!
Same here bro, but with Sceptile :p

Enjoy!
Hmm, it seems to give problems with Carbink in the GTS.
Deposited: Scyther (Lv. 49, male, Poké Ball)
There we go! Enjoy man

Requesting Jolly-31/31/31/31/31/31
IGN: Rivas
Deposited: lv male great ball eevee

Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Requested: Ditto from your trade forum with imposter and Naive-31/31/31/31/31/31
Deposited: Staryu (Lv. 29, genderless, Poké Ball)
IGN: Edward
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles.

My favorite region is Hoenn mainly because the first game I ever played was Pokemon Emerald. I have so many fond memories of annihilating all the trainer's pokemon with my Blaziken and ignoring the rest of my team. I loved have a Rayquaza to take with me to the Elite 4 and then immediately get wrecked by the Ice type Trainer. I can more vividly remember my stuggles and successes in that game than any other, so Hoenn has always held a special place in my heart.
I did the exact same thing as you, but with Sceptile lol

Enjoy!
Requesting Jolly-31/31/31/31/31/31
IGN: Rivas
Deposited: lv male great ball eevee
Enjoy!

IGN: Veloso
Deposited: Lv 1 male Togedemaru in Quick ball

I can't really choose between Johto and Sinnoh. Johto for the nostalgia reason since Gold was the first game I played and Sinnoh bcuz it's a region full of mysterious places, really big and you need a lot of time to fully explore it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)