(Sign up) Priority

Seriously guys, it's the week before Christmas. It wasn't best time to have any sign-ups, let alone all three at once.
Iono what you're all implying but we don't tell everyone to start their sign-ups all at once, it just happens when it happens.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Iono what you're all implying but we don't tell everyone to start their sign-ups all at once, it just happens when it happens.
I'm sure you don't, but yeti and especially jig could have decided to postpone their sign-ups by a day or two. Then when less people sign-up its not as if the sky is falling, and when some people have less time this week anyway...

remove the priority requirement altoghter for beginner mafia and let the host handpick people he has never heard of before, basically the opposite of expert.

that would make a lot more sense and people would actually join them more because they wouldnt be a "hindrance".
No one wants to join beginner because it lowers your priority for standard.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
No one wants to join beginner because it lowers your priority for standard.
This. Why can't we have a 75% first-come-first-serve and 25% randomized for beginner sign-ups? Many people I know and have talked to said that they decided to lower their own priority or even not sign up for the Beginner game so they could have a higher chance of being in the Standard game. By using arbitrary% FCFS and 100-arbitrary% randomized after that, you won't have this priority issue.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
It makes sure they are beginners - anyone who the host of an expert game has heard of and has a decent reputation gets in, it should be the opposite for a beginner game.

Handpicking is fine as long as hosts remember to check the other games so that the players he picks aren't in other games

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)