Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Alright. I have one other fellow currently trying to breed me one but youre welcome to try!

Also, Venusaur = Prehistoric Pacman Frog. I rest my opinion!

You didn't rest any case, that's still just your opinion. I could just as easily say it's an overfed Dicynodont with a shit-corpse smelling plant on it's back and those will eat your family x_x

I'll try for you, don't want either of the things you're offering for it though if I do manage to get one. I'm just doing it because it would give me something to do :)

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
You didn't rest any case, that's still just your opinion. I could just as easily say it's an overfed Dicynodont with a shit-corpse smelling plant on it's back and those will eat your family x_x

I'll try for you, don't want either of the things you're offering for it though if I do manage to get one. I'm just doing it because it would give me something to do :)

Lol, please read my post again, as you even quoted it. I specifically said "I rest my opinion" nothing more.

Esmeya

Lol, please read my post again, as you even quoted it. I specifically said "I rest my opinion" nothing more.
I swear that said "I rest my case", but I still say horned frogs will eat everyone's family. I apologize though reading comprehension fails without so many hours of sleep.

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
I swear that said "I rest my case", but I still say horned frogs will eat everyone's family. I apologize though reading comprehension fails without so many hours of sleep.
haha, no worries and Good Luck breeding! My Dad's Pacman frog bit the living crap out of his finger once.

Any chance anyone has a spare shroomish with technician they could lend me?
Actually, it would be a Shroomish w/ Quick Feet, as Technician is the HA of Breloom, no?
---
Anyway, if anyone could help me trade-evolve a Scyther into a Scizor, I'd be really grateful.

Esmeya

Actually, it would be a Shroomish w/ Quick Feet, as Technician is the HA of Breloom, no?
---
Anyway, if anyone could help me trade-evolve a Scyther into a Scizor, I'd be really grateful.
I can catch you one in a bit if no one gets to you. I'm currently working right now though, just tell me what gender/ball you want it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)