Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it comes to breeding Pokemon that can go mixed, I constantly see people recommend giving them natures such as Naive, Naughty or Hasty. However, am I the only one who thinks that's a bit foolish? I mean, if it can go mixed then do you really NEED that boost in Attack and Speed and thus a drop in Defenses? Personally, I'm perfectly fine using one of the neutral natures when it comes to mixed Pokemon. Am I the only one who's like this? Would you use a Docile or Serious mixed Pokemon?

Trainer_ZER0

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
When it comes to breeding Pokemon that can go mixed, I constantly see people recommend giving them natures such as Naive, Naughty or Hasty. However, am I the only one who thinks that's a bit foolish? I mean, if it can go mixed then do you really NEED that boost in Attack and Speed and thus a drop in Defenses? Personally, I'm perfectly fine using one of the neutral natures when it comes to mixed Pokemon. Am I the only one who's like this? Would you use a Docile or Serious mixed Pokemon?
Lol, I'd never do that. Personally because it's just a trade off for what u like...

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Neutral natured Pokemon are not good because you lose the beneficial effects of natures. A 10% boost to a stat is pretty substantial and to lose that would be a great disadvantage. Yes, mixed natures make mixed sweepers more fragile....but consider the fact that most aren't meant to be durable in the first place. Therefore, the advantage of being able to make the best of its speed tier or deal more damage outweighs the durability cost, allowing the Pokemon to do its job better. Using a totally neutral nature only hampers the Pokemon for dubious benefit. It's the same reason people run Life Orb, yeah it costs HP, but the benefits far outweigh the drawbacks to warrant it being a popular competitive item.

-Speed natures are also viable for mixed mons who do not need speed but would like to retain defenses, the best example being Quiet Aegislash.

Best ball for this fella right here?

BTW, almost finished with my RNGed legendary runthrough on white :]. Just this and virizion are left :D

looking for a moon stone and dawn stone

i can give you dusk stone and shiny stone .
You can get them via super training, the moon stone is with deino, zweilous and hydreigon, but with it you might get a sun stone instead, dawn stone against gallade

You can get them via super training, the moon stone is with deino, zweilous and hydreigon, but with it you might get a sun stone instead, dawn stone against gallade
super training is a waste of time , i'd rather ev train them in bulk .
edit : i know where to get it, but trading saves so much time .

super training is a waste of time , i'd rather ev train them in bulk .
edit : i know where to get it, but trading saves so much time .
Hey Ty, I believe I have a ton of extra dawn stones :]. You can have as many as you like for free :D. (I have like 6 lol)

all three balls fits right ?
Premier highlights the white of the shiny in contrast to the black non shiny.
Dive fits the colour scheme the most, but the animation does not fit Vivillon very much.
Net has a nice animation, but the colour scheme is better for the non shiny.
There is no perfect Ball... but I would go with a splashing Dive Ball as well, although I have all of them in stock :)

Does the game let you know when you've seen the legendary birds enough times that one appears at Sea Spirit's Den or do you just have to periodically check?

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Does the game let you know when you've seen the legendary birds enough times that one appears at Sea Spirit's Den or do you just have to periodically check?
No, but if you look at their Pokedex data it'll show you their location, and if they're done roaming and are waiting at Sea Spirit's Den their location will be there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)