Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hatched this :
Modest nature, 31/31/31/31/27-31/31 with HA. Is it usable online? I'm bummed that the special defence isn't 31 but considering this is my first ever ( yes ever don't judge me ) hatched shiny it's not too bad right? Am i being too picky? :P
while it does stink that it's not perfect it's still pretty good. Hey if you clone it I will make you an offer for itXD. Nidoking is so op in UU.
Edit: looking for someone to check the SV of some eggs. My offers are any of the shinnies on my thread or if I hatch an egg I can give you a shiny sport ball kricketot.

I just hatched this :
Modest nature, 31/31/31/31/27-31/31 with HA. Is it usable online? I'm bummed that the special defence isn't 31 but considering this is my first ever ( yes ever don't judge me ) hatched shiny it's not too bad right? Am i being too picky? :P
Dude you're crazy. That's definitely usable imo.

can someone answer this question for me if someone with a uk game cart of pokemon x or y went to japan for the event diancie would the pokemon have the english name not janpanise thank you

while it does stink that it's not perfect it's still pretty good. Hey if you clone it I will make you an offer for itXD. Nidoking is so op in UU.
Edit: looking for someone to check the SV of some eggs. My offers are any of the shinnies on my thread or if I hatch an egg I can give you a shiny sport ball kricketot.
Sure I can clone it, providing you still want it it's not Nidoran M :D what would you offer? :)

Looking for a Female Sudowoodo, in a Dusk Ball with Rattled or in a Friend Ball with Sturdy. PM me if you have Sudowoodo Friend Safari too. Thanks for your time.

Sure I can clone it, providing you still want it it's not Nidoran M :D what would you offer? :)
anything from my thread would work of course I myself am working on getting new shinnies so you can gladly take anything new as well:). I still need someone to check the SV of a few eggs but I can also offer an adamant shiny sport ball kricketot as soon as it gets hatched:). I also can do breeding requests etc:) Pick your offer:)

can someone answer this question for me if someone with a uk game cart of pokemon x or y went to japan for the event diancie would the pokemon have the english name not janpanise thank you
I don't think in general you'd be able to get the event. :/

anything from my thread would work of course I myself am working on getting new shinnies so you can gladly take anything new as well:). I still need someone to check the SV of a few eggs but I can also offer an adamant shiny sport ball kricketot as soon as it gets hatched:). I also can do breeding requests etc:) Pick your offer:)
I'm not really interested in the stuff you've got sorry :/ if you could get hold of a HP rock Cryogonal I'd give you over 9000 of them :P

I don't think in general you'd be able to get the event. :/
I do know for a fact that my brother's U.S. system and game (don't remember whether he has a physical card or the digital copy) successfully talked to the theater event. He did set his language to Japanese when he first started playing, and I don't know if that matters? (It also renders me unable to answer the original question.) But he was able to access the event, despite the fact that his game would have been purchased as a U.S. one.

Hey guys, I'm looking for knock off mamoswine, knock off krookodile, knock off scrafty, jolly defiant thundurus, SR nidoqueen, and v-create victini. I got some cool RNGs and can breed pretty much anything in gen 6, so let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)