Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE READ!!!!!

LF: -Shiny not Required-

-Careful 6/5iv (Must be at least 31/31/31/xx/31/31) Hippodon with Stealth rock, slack off, and whirlwind
-Timid 6/5iv (Must be at least 31/xx/31/31/31/31) Latios with Defog NOTE- Latios Doesn't have to have HP Fire
-Timid 5/6 iv (Must be 31/xx/31/31/31/31) Gengar with Giga Drain.
-Timid 5/6 iv (Must be at least 31/xx/31/31/31/31) Sheer Force Nidoking
-Adamant 5/6 iv (Must be at least 31/31/31/xx/31/31/) Speed boost Blaziken with Knock off and Low kick
-Jolly 5/6 iv (Must be at least 31/31/31/xx/31/31) Quick Feet Ursaring with Close Combat & Play Rough

FT: *All 101% Legit*

-Shiny 5iv male (31/xx/31/31/31/31) Srappy Expload with Choice Specs OT Luis ID No. 50146 Pokeballl

-Shiny 6iv male Intimidate Landorus-t (With SR and knock off) With Choice scarf and Jolly OT Mike ID No. 50146 Pokeball

-Event Diancie x8 Adamant OT えいがかん ID No.07194 Cherish Ball

-Shiny 4iv ( xx/31/31/31/31/xx) Timid male Greninja with Protean and toxic spikes OT Vivian ID No.62062 Diveball

-Shiny 5iv (31/31/31/xx/31/31) male Chesnaught Impish with Bullet proof OT Andrew ID No. 26153 Ultraball

-Shiny calm 5iv (xx/31/31/31/31/31) female Eevee with wish and Adaptability OT Jefferson ID No.51185 Diveball

-Shiny 6iv Male Goodra Modest with Gooey OT Shewp ID No. 02896 Pokeball

-Shiny 4iv (31/31/31/31/xx/xx) Female Chansey with Aromatherapy and Seismic toss Serene grace OT Ivan ID No.35107 Dreamball

-Shiny 5iv (31/31/31/xx/31/31 Male Talonflame with Gale wings and Adamant OT Thunder Man ID No.61480 Pokeball

-Shiny Brave 5iv ( 31/31/31/31/31/xx) Male Aegislash OT Fred ID No.07680 Pokeball.

If you're interested in anything, please PM me! ^_^
Also, I have A LOT of BP (like, 200 something) & x5 Leftovers so If you want I can throw an item on one of these suckers. :P
Thanks. :)
My FC: 1220-6891-8648
IGN: Ivan

Last edited:
I do know for a fact that my brother's U.S. system and game (don't remember whether he has a physical card or the digital copy) successfully talked to the theater event. He did set his language to Japanese when he first started playing, and I don't know if that matters? (It also renders me unable to answer the original question.) But he was able to access the event, despite the fact that his game would have been purchased as a U.S. one.
Yeah I'm pretty sure your game has to be in Japanese in order to get the event. That reminds me, I have a friend named Matt *cough* マット ( I just call him Matt-Sama xD) who set his game to Japanese and managed to contact the theater and got the event Diancie. :/

Last edited:
LF: Gentle, Careful, and Brave Dittoes (IVs don't matter)

Offering: 31/X/31/31/31/31 Bold Piplup with Stealth Rocks(no Defog unfortunately) for all three

Yeah I'm pretty sure your game has to be in Japanese in order to get the event. That reminds me, I have a friend named Matt *cough* マット ( I just call him Matt-Sama -.-) who set his game to Japanese and managed to contact the theater and got an event Diancie. :/
PLEASE READ!!!!!

-Careful 6/5iv (Must be at least 31/31/31/xx/31/31) Hippodon with Stealth rock, slack off, and whirlwind
-Timid 6/5iv (Must be at least 31/xx/31/31/31/31) Latios with Defog NOTE- Latios Doesn't have to have HP Fire
-Adamant 5/6 iv (Must be at least 31/31/31/xx/31/31/) Speed boost Blaziken with Knock off and Low kick
-Jolly 5/6 iv (Must be at least 31/31/31/xx/31/31) Quick Feet Ursaring with Close Combat & Play Rough

-Shiny 5iv male (31/xx/31/31/31/31) Srappy Expload with Choice Specs OT Luis ID No. 50146 Pokeballl

-Shiny 6iv male Intimidate Landorus-t (With SR and knock off) With Choice scarf and Jolly OT Mike ID No. 50146 Pokeball

-Shiny 6iv male Kabutops Swift swim Adamant OT Stino ID No. 08255 Pokeball

-Shiny 4iv ( xx/31/31/31/31/xx) Timid male Greninja with Protean and toxic spikes OT Vivian ID No.62062 Diveball

-Shiny 5iv (31/31/31/xx/31/31) male Chesnaught Impish with Bullet proof OT Andrew ID No. 26153 Ultraball

-Shiny calm 5iv (xx/31/31/31/31/31) female Eevee with wish and Adaptability OT Jefferson ID No.51185 Diveball

-Shiny 4iv (31/31/31/31/xx/xx) Female Chansey with Aromatherapy and Seismic toss Serene grace OT Ivan ID No.35107 Dreamball

-Shiny 5iv (31/31/31/xx/31/31 Male Talonflame with Gale wings and Adamant OT Thunder Man ID No.61480 Pokeball

-Shiny Brave 5iv ( 31/31/31/31/31/xx) Male Aegislash OT Fred ID No.07680 Pokeball.

Also, I have A LOT of BP (like, 200 something) & x5 Leftovers so If you want I can throw an item on one of these suckers. :P
Not trying to mini mod but this is the second time you double posted. Your going to get infracted just saying:/
edit: still looking for someone to check the SV of some eggs please:/

Anyone have a spitback drilbur with mold breaker? I have a jolly technician 31/31/31/31/31/31 female Scizor to trade for it. I don't care about the ball.
I have a 4 IV adamant mold breaker Drilbur. Do you have any of the natured dittoes in my above post?

Ohh.. I understand now. Sorry like you said yesterday, I believe, I'm a new here and I'm not exactly sure what I can and can't do. May you please PM me a link or something like that to what the rules are? :/

Giveaway of SWAG!

That is right I have been a long time member of smogon and I just wanted thank you to everyone in the community.

I would also like to give a special thank you to all the people on the list if you have not checked out there thread YOU MUST DIE! you clearly don't have swag. I understand that I to must give back to the community especially because I to join a lot of giveaways. I may be having some technical problems which may be why you cant find me online as often but I am trying and I am also trying to help people especially new users. Either ways enough of the chit chat lets get on to the giveaway ( I do plan on giving a second chance so stay tuned again)

Female
OT: Eric 48890 (ProjectTitan313) hatched it I breed the parent
Nature:Adamant
Ability: Own Tempo (hidden ability)
Moves: Body slam, ancient power, iron head
Ivs...31.31.31.31.31.08
Full redis

(why not give away a shiny)

The Rules

1) everyone can join.

2) how to join simple.
Comment on my profile page in this type of format:
normal...
fire...
water...(suicune)
electric...
grass...
ice...
fighting...(mega blaziken)
poison...
ground...
flying...(dragonite)
psychic...
bug...(volcarona)
rock...
ghost...
dragon...
dark...(mega absol)
steel...
fairy...
Guess what my favorite pokemon is for the certain types that are unlisted. Heads up also pokemon like zapdos can go in the electric or flying category. Each person is allowed 3 entries(use them wisely) I will tell you how many pokemon you got right (I might not be online sometimes that is not entirely my fault sorry) however I will not tell you which pokemon you got right in your selections as well. The pokemon mentioned above are answers from my previous giveaway and are my top 5 favorite pokemon. You don't have to submit these pokemon in your entries because they wont count as points for you. In other words you don't have to guess the following types (fighting, water, dark, bug, and flying). Also a big hint there are no more megas except for the ones mentioned above although one pokemon will have a mega in omega ruby and alpha sapphire (yes I gave a hint). The person who guesses the most right wins.

Current guesses and scores
AfroThunderRule is leading with two points and has two more entries (2)
Empoleon_master so far has got zero but has two more entries(0)

(sorry for the long post I wanted to make sure the rules are right feel free to correct me as well if I did something wrong) (good luck) :)

Edit: you win a copy of the shiny numel and also post under the post on my profile page...submit your entries:) Also there is only one winner
edit edit: you can copy paste the format I want and take your time filling in your answers there is no rush however if all spaces are filled in your entry then I will tell you how many pokemon you got right. And I will find a place to put all of this.
Bumping the giveaway again. Today is the last day to enter. Only 9 people have entered.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ohh.. I understand now. Sorry like you said yesterday, I believe, I'm a new here and I'm not exactly sure what I can and can't do. May you please PM me a link or something like that to the what the rules are? :/
It's stickied on the very first page of the wi-fi forums at the top.

You do know you don't need Powersaves/KeySAV to check ESVs? Anyone can check SVs providing you have an SD slot in your computer.

I see this brought up a lot, and I don't think people understand how easy it is to set up and utilize KeyBV. I put it off until a few days ago but it literally took me 10 minutes to set it up then bam, I can check ESVs. KeySAV2 is the more recent one but it's basically the same as KeyBV, except it can run KeySAV alongside it (to my knowledge).

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?37568-(X-Y)-KeyBV-Battle-Video-Data-Viewer
http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?41752-(X-Y)-KeySAV2-Box-Battle-Video-Data-Viewer

Of course, if you have a mac or can't run it for whatever reason I apologize for my rant.
Yeah I looked into this myself and I do plan on trying this out when I get my new computer.
Edit: Thank you for trying to help:)

PLEASE READ!!!!!

I can do both of these, the Teddiursa would also have EM's Double-Edge and Crunch, and be in a safari ball. I'd trade both for the Shiny TFlame

PLEASE READ!!!!!

-Shiny 6iv male Kabutops Swift swim Adamant OT Stino ID No. 08255 Pokeball

What nature is that diancie? And also what are the IV's

Esmeya

It's nature is Adamant and the IVs are 31/31/??/31/??/?? -Just so you know, before you say the nature is crap, every event Diancie's nature is adamant apparently. :(
That's not true, that's just one of the only private screening Diancie's that were circulated widely.

That's not true, that's just one of the only private screening Diancie's that were circulated widely.
That's odd Because every Diancie I've seen so far is adamant. :/ that disproves my theory that Diancie the "Diamond" pokemon was given the nature adamant since adamant ( As you probably know) is an old word for Diamond and Nintendo was feeling really "punny" when they thought of the nature.

Esmeya

That's odd Because every Diancie I've seen so far is adamant. :/ I disproves my theory that Diancie the "Diamond" pokemon was given the nature adamant since adamant ( As you probably know) is an old word for Diamond and Nintendo was feeling really "punny" when they thought of the nature.
Adamant was used for more than Diamond, but no. "Every" Diancie you've seen is the same, cloned Diancie from the pre-screening event. Other natures are available, it's random nature and not locked.

Wait, has the Diance event happened?
Yes ... the pre screen event happened ages ago. The event opened for the movie itself started July 19th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)