Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Premier Ball Shiny Timid HP Fire Magnemite, and possibly a Sassy 31/31/31/X/31/00 Ditto/Male Ferrothorn.

Also looking for a cloner; PM me or Post on my thread if you can help! EDIT: Found a cloner, now just looking for the above.

Last edited:
Timid Cherubi 30/x/30/31/30/30 Hp Rock. Is this good enough to trade, or should I go for a spread with 31 hp? Thats the only relevant stat that can be higher for HP Rock I think. Does 30 hp miss leftover numbers or anything crucial?

I got a Diancie code from pre-ordering Alpha Sapphire. Is there any way to reset its IVs and nature, or are you stuck with what you get?

I got a Diancie code from pre-ordering Alpha Sapphire. Is there any way to reset its IVs and nature, or are you stuck with what you get?
If you soft reset your game without saving after you pick it up, then it should have different IVs/Nature every time it gets generated when you pick it up. Have fun. ^.^

Timid Cherubi 30/x/30/31/30/30 Hp Rock. Is this good enough to trade, or should I go for a spread with 31 hp? Thats the only relevant stat that can be higher for HP Rock I think. Does 30 hp miss leftover numbers or anything crucial?
I think it's perfectly well enough to draw attention. :]

I am looking for a Female Bagon/Shelgon/Salamence within a Safari Ball, nature and IV's I have no care for. What I can do in exchange for the Bagon is this:

No. 443 Gible
Ball: Dream Ball

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Rough Skin (HA)
IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves:
- Double Edge
- Iron Head
- Outrage
- Sand Tomb
OT: Sean
ID: 56734
Can be Nicknamed
Full Redis

Does this trade sound interesting?

Hey all,

I've got some time right now as I wait for the Bulls game to start. I'll be taking any cloning requests and can check ESV's and TSV's for the next 30 minutes to an hour. Please PM me. I'm not asking for anything in return but if you feel like giving me semi-redist rights on any of your clones I'd appreciate that. :-)

Anybody have a female Love Ball Delibird (preferably with Hustle)? I have clones of my old giveaway shinies in my sig and a few Dream Ball Pokemon (Dratini, Gible, Riolu, and Eevee, off the top of my head) to offer in return.

I just hatched this on my 10th egg, while breeding for a Modest Charmander, without even using Masuda Method... wow

Charmander (M)
Ability: Solar Power
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
Modest Nature
- Scratch
- Growl
- Ancient Power
- Dragon Pulse

Is there a demand for nicknameable shiny Charmander around here?
If you called one of the babies "Sunny" even if you had one that wasn't shiny I'd be interested in trade

Can anybody trade me some Leftovers? I need more, I only have one and the only method of obtaining more that i know of is Pickup....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)