Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Timid Zapdos with HP Ice. Or Bold with Defog :)

Also looking for Pokerus. I had it at one point but it only spread to one of my mons and never spread again after that :(

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
LF: Someone who has or can breed an Unaware Clefable with Follow me, Moonblast, Helping hand, and protect with a Calm nature and an IV spread of 31/x/31/31/31/31

Offering:
Ability Capsule

Magearna
Ability: Soul Heart
Timid Nature
IVs: 31/31/x/31/31/31
- Fleur Cannon
- Flash Cannon
- Lucky Chant
- Helping Hand

Toxapex
Ability: Regenerator
Bold Nature
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
- Scald
- Toxic
- Recover
- Haze

Pinsir
Ability: Hyper cutter
Jolly Nature
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
- Return
- Quick attack
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance

Last person who said they could do this for me said they were busy.
Bump.

Why has Thunudrus-Incarnate usage taken such a massive hit? Is the Dark-type immunity to Prankster really that game breaking for it? Or is Tapu Koko that much better?

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Why has Thunudrus-Incarnate usage taken such a massive hit? Is the Dark-type immunity to Prankster really that game breaking for it? Or is Tapu Koko that much better?
I can't give a good answer for that myself, like my guess would be because Tapu Koko mostly outclasses it and A-Wak can pretty much flat out counter it if it's not sacrificing HP Ice for something like HP Ground. The OU SQSR thread can most likely give a more sound answer, or at least a better educated guess.

Tapu Koko outclasses it as an offensive force in most cases because of the drastically better Speed tier. It can also overwrite terrains in terrain centric metagames, unlike Thundurus.

Bulky support builds have taken a massive hit because Prankster Thunder Wave used to be an incredible insurance move that provided massive utility for teams, but that got nerfed hard with the Accuracy reduction and the paralysis nerf.
Prankster Swagger/confusion also lost most of its value, which allowed Thundurus-I to fish for hax wins when everything else was lost. (Obviously talking about cartridge metagames here.)
The general nerfs to priority moves, like Psychic Terrain and buffed Dark-types, are just the icing on the cake.

Tapu Koko's popularity also makes Thundurus' life harder by the simple fact that teams need to be prepared for Electric-types in this day and age, otherwise they will just get styled on by terrain boosted Volt Switches forever and ever...

Talonflame is also dead, which was one of the main things you'd use a bulky Thundurus-I against.

Last edited:
Looking for the recent even shiny Tapu Koko as I missed it. Please let me know what you would like and I'll see what I can do.

I am in need of the following pokemon:

Totodile
Sheer Force
Moon Ball
Egg moves:
Aqua Jet
Dragon Dance
Metal Claw
Ice Punch

Is there anyone here who can breed this for me? i have a lot of gen 6 special ball pokemon and a few gen 7 ones i can offer in return. i can also rng abuse in gen 6 or offer anything from my rng abuse shop.

Totodile
Sheer Force
Moon Ball
Egg moves:
Aqua Jet
Dragon Dance
Metal Claw
Ice Punch

Is there anyone here who can breed this for me? i have a lot of gen 6 special ball pokemon and a few gen 7 ones i can offer in return. i can also rng abuse in gen 6 or offer anything from my rng abuse shop.
Starters are only legal in pokeballs (excuding events)

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Starters are only legal in pokeballs (excuding events)
Not Totodile, It's catchable in Sun/Moon via Island Scan, meaning you can catch it in a Moon Ball (along with all other Pokeballs that are usable in Sun/Moon). And due to new breeding mechanics, you could even breed Hidden Ability onto one in a Moon Ball!

Edit: I should also bring attention to TheMantyke's ball legality guide, since that's a very useful resource for ball legality.

Not Totodile, It's catchable in Sun/Moon via Island Scan, meaning you can catch it in a Moon Ball (along with all other Pokeballs that are usable in Sun/Moon). And due to new breeding mechanics, you could even breed Hidden Ability onto one in a Moon Ball!
I really need to check the legitimacy rules. Too used to the ones ORAS had. Thanks!

Looking for the recent even shiny Tapu Koko as I missed it. Please let me know what you would like and I'll see what I can do.
would you accept a rng abused clone? i happened to rng abuse the even and have a flawless HP Ice one. i could clone it and trade it to you if you like.

Totodile
Sheer Force
Moon Ball
Egg moves:
Aqua Jet
Dragon Dance
Metal Claw
Ice Punch

Would a Lure Ball work for you instead? (I'd have to check but I'm almost sure I have a Lure Toto, can't say whether G6 or G7)

would you accept a rng abused clone? i happened to rng abuse the even and have a flawless HP Ice one. i could clone it and trade it to you if you like.
I'd think twice about distributing that here. Not trying to junior mod but a flawless HP ice is very suspicious. Better off playing it safe and not offer it. Even if you "RNG abused it"

I'd think twice about distributing that here. Not trying to junior mod but a flawless HP ice is very suspicious. Better off playing it safe and not offer it. Even if you "RNG abused it"
ah, ok, thank you for that tip. I didn't know that, and i don't mean to cause any issue. I'll hold onto it then.
Would a Lure Ball work for you instead? (I'd have to check but I'm almost sure I have a Lure Toto, can't say whether G6 or G7)
I really want a Moon Ball one, as i already have a lure ball one.

Hey Guys! I have a few questions bout gen 1 mons natures and trasnfering them using pokebank
I'm using the https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemontra...de_of_how_to_manipulate_the_nature_of_rby_vc/ nature chart

I captured a lv 10 dratini ( I know it will never have DDance, but I wanted it with the GB icon for nostalgic reasons :P), then killed a few lv 3 pidgeys to get its xp to 344 so...
Dratini 344 Xp 344/25 = 13.76 so 13 and in the chart it says it should be jolly but nope! it ended up rash! :(

so the question is when do I use the left numbers of the chart, and when the right side ones?

thx for the help!

Hey Guys! I have a few questions bout gen 1 mons natures and trasnfering them using pokebank
I'm using the https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemontra...de_of_how_to_manipulate_the_nature_of_rby_vc/ nature chart

I captured a lv 10 dratini ( I know it will never have DDance, but I wanted it with the GB icon for nostalgic reasons :P), then killed a few lv 3 pidgeys to get its xp to 344 so...
Dratini 344 Xp 344/25 = 13.76 so 13 and in the chart it says it should be jolly but nope! it ended up rash! :(

so the question is when do I use the left numbers of the chart, and when the right side ones?

thx for the help!
It looks like right columns if you're looking at the Mon's EXP, left if you've applied the Modulo operation to the EXP value.

So: 344 -> 44 -> 44 mod25 = 19 -> Rash

LF: 7th gen love ball Mareep.

IVs, egg moves, or gender don't matter. I can offer 5IV Lux ball Charmander breeding parents if you want something in return.

Hello! I am looking for one each of Lansat and Starf Berries in Gen VII. I know this is kind of a strange request, but getting the 100+ consecutive battles to get them takes forever. If anyone could help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
-AV

Last edited:
I can clone my HP Ice one if you'd like?
Hello! I am looking for one each of Lansat and Starf Berries in Gen VII. I know this is kind of a strange request, but getting the 100+ consecutive battles to get them takes forever. If anyone could help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
-AV
I can help with that. Message my profile when you can trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)