Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
LF: S-Pinsir from Smogon GA
I can give you a free copy of the Facebook Giveaway Pinsir.
You can find my info in my signature down below.
Feel free to message me on my profile whenever you're available.

If anybody else reads this message and wants a free copy, feel free to VM/PM me.

How does Zoroark even learn Sludge Bomb? The special set Smogon recommends runs it, but my Zoroark apparently won't learn it by TM. I found no mention of it on Serebii either.

I have 6 HA level ball plusle breedjects if anyone wants one? Just VM me if you want one.

Plusles Left: 4

Last edited:
If your game has any of the following Vivillon patterns, please PM me. I need a Scatterbug egg created in your game. I don't care about IVs, ball, gender, etc. I can provide the parent Vivillon. Thank you in advance!
Icy Snow
Tundra
Continental
Elegant
Modern
Archipelago
High Plains
Sandstorm
River
Monsoon
Savanna
Ocean
Jungle
Bump

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have an Impish Zygarde in their trade thread?
I have the one from the Smogon Facebook giveaway some weeks ago, you can find it on my giveaway thread (meaning you can have it for free).

Zygarde
Nature: Impish | IVs: HT(7)/HT(28)/HT(12)/31/31/31
OT: D. Cage | TID: 09317
Sets:
Nickname: (no nickname)
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Power Construct
Moves: Thousand Arrows, Dragon Tail, Rest, Sleep Talk
Nature: Impish
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/6 Sp.D

Hi guys i need an HA panpour (or someone that has him in the safari).

I can give a 5 iv pokemon, contact me if you have them :)

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Can someone clone my SmogonU Alola Ninetales? Thanks!
I can take care of this request in case you still need help with that.
Since I have a couple of spare copies of said Ninetales I could also just trade you one.
Feel free to message me on my profile whenever you're available.

If anybody else reads this message and wants a free copy, feel free to VM/PM me.

So I've gone back to Oras to reset for the Azelf but I can't go through the portal at nameless cavern, I have 3 poke in my team that have all been rated by the happiness lady in verdanturf town as not being able to love me more and the time now (in the UK and on my DS) is 10:20 pm.. Any ideas where my problems lie?

So I've gone back to Oras to reset for the Azelf but I can't go through the portal at nameless cavern, I have 3 poke in my team that have all been rated by the happiness lady in verdanturf town as not being able to love me more and the time now (in the UK and on my DS) is 10:20 pm.. Any ideas where my problems lie?
Did you mess with your 3DS's clock or use the game on multiple systems in the recent past?

Did you mess with your 3DS's clock or use the game on multiple systems in the recent past?
No, last time I changed a DS clock was gen 5! And Its on the sd card of my DS so has never left the system (nor has my trainer account been logged in to any other) I've had a previous gen azelf transfered through bank so it's registered in the pokedex already but I've never caught the one in game

No, last time I changed a DS clock was gen 5! And Its on the sd card of my DS so has never left the system (nor has my trainer account been logged in to any other) I've had a previous gen azelf transfered through bank so it's registered in the pokedex already but I've never caught the one in game
Are you sure you landed on the island during the Azelf time window?
I remember that the legendary dog portal was attached to the time you landed on the island, not the time that you actually tried 'talking' to the portal.

Have you tried leaving the spot and soaring there again?

Are you sure you landed on the island during the Azelf time window?
I remember that the legendary dog portal was attached to the time you landed on the island, not the time that you actually tried 'talking' to the portal.

Have you tried leaving the spot and soaring there again?
Yeah because my sync doesn't have max happiness so I dropped back in a poke box to then go back with only 3 max happiness pokes and still no access, just tells me that a mysterious ring is floating in the air but won't let me in -_(._.)_-

Yeah because my sync doesn't have max happiness so I dropped back in a poke box to then go back with only 3 max happiness pokes and still no access, just tells me that a mysterious ring is floating in the air but won't let me in -_(._.)_-
Only 2 things I can think of now, is either you're aren't updated to the latest patch (one of the patches screwed with spawn mechanics of some of the Legends), or you've fought Azelf and didn't catch it. If you've already fought Azelf and you killed it/ran away, you need to rebattle the E4 to encounter it again.

I've just tried it on my game.

With only two max happiness Pokémon in the party the Nameless Cavern didn't even show up.
With three max happiness Pokémon in the party the Nameless Cavern did show up while soaring. I landed there, entered the cave, got a message about some powerful presence and was able to battle Azelf.

Did you get a message after you entered the cave?

Someone on another site wrote that your lead has to have max happiness, but I can confirm that this is not true. I've just tried it.

Other people also claimed that you have to wait ~12 hours between Lake Guardian battles. Have you caught one of the other two in the last 12 hours?

I'd definitely try to rebattle the E4 to make them respawn like BlizzardHero suggested if you haven't yet.

Last edited:
Only 2 things I can think of now, is either you're aren't updated to the latest patch (one of the patches screwed with spawn mechanics of some of the Legends), or you've fought Azelf and didn't catch it. If you've already fought Azelf and you killed it/ran away, you need to rebattle the E4 to encounter it again.
I've just tried it on my game.

With only two max happiness Pokémon in the party the Nameless Cavern didn't even show up.
With three max happiness Pokémon in the party the Nameless Cavern did show up while soaring. I landed there, entered the cave, got a message about some powerful presence and was able to battle Azelf.

Did you get a message after you entered the cave?

Someone on another site wrote that your lead has to have max happiness, but I can confirm that this is not true. I've just tried it.

Other people also claimed that you have to wait ~12 hours between Lake Guardian battles. Have you caught one of the other two in the last 12 hours?

I'd definitely try to rebattle the E4 to make them respawn like BlizzardHero suggested if you haven't yet.
I haven't fought them for months, but will try to respawn by battling the e4. I can get the cavern to show up and I can walk up to the portal (no message regarding their presence though) but just get the "there is a mysterious ring floating in the air"
A check for updates and respawn via e4 battle is my best option I think, almost certain I never made an attempt to get any of them all the time I played it... I always soft reset on a 'as and when needed' basis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)