DOU SM Doubles Fall Seasonal Round 6

DaAwesomeDude1

waiting for a moment
is a Top Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Actually hold the fuck up DaAwesomeDude1 shaian never responded when i attempted to schedule a new time LOL he has no way to ever get an act win.
I don't have time to monitor each and every person and figure out if they're in contact so you either show logs/proof that you were on the entire time or my decision stands.

E: I also don't have time to argue with you if your only evidence is "I was on the entire time, he missed it first" so unless you have actual logs/pics of any kind that can back you up, I won't even bother with it

shaian

you love to see it
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Actually hold the fuck up DaAwesomeDude1 shaian never responded when i attempted to schedule a new time LOL he has no way to ever get an act win.
me on saturday morning: Either way, I'm going to be in San Francisco today, but I'll see if I can get online around 8 PM if you want to play today, or we can do the same time tomorrow since I'll be with company the entire day.

you on saturday evening: well tomorrow is probably best then. So tomorrow evening or something shrug.

the next day

-8PM PST-

me: well i told haruno i would be here at this time and he never gave another time

you: *crickets*

i also literally have logs of me being on at the scheduled time, and why would i vm you when i expected you to be on at the time? AND if that is the expectation, why the hell didn't you vm me then? or at any given point give me a time and date to show up?

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I don't have time to monitor each and every person and figure out if they're in contact so you either show logs/proof that you were on the entire time or my decision stands.

E: I also don't have time to argue with you if your only evidence is "I was on the entire time, he missed it first" so unless you have actual logs/pics of any kind that can back you up, I won't even bother with it
did you miss the thing where I tried to reschedule afterwards via vm and he just ignored it and just posted an act call? LMAO.

shaian

you love to see it
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
on what planet is saying "well tomorrow is probably best then. So tomorrow evening or something shrug," an attempt to reschedule when i already gave a timeframe that would coincide with "tomorrow evening"? if you wanted a different time then you should have said so, otherwise that is the laziest attempt at scheduling i've ever seen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)