Other SM OU Ladder Achievements

GMars

It's ya boy GEEEEEEEEMARS
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Added
Getting Somewhere
Up And Coming

Added
Achievement: Hot Turkey
Screenshot:View attachment 82036
Added
I have an idea for an achievement. Win a battle using only STAB moves. For a name I was thinking STABmons, named after the Other Metagame.
Also on the Greed Pays Off Sometimes achievement how about adding Cotton Guard to the list of banned moves for that achievement? Like Tail Glow, it also takes only 2 uses to reach +6.

EDIT: Ignore the Cotton Guard idea. That idea was a case of me being an idiot.
Added STABmons to Neo Tier!
Added
+ 50 cent
Added
Hot Turkey
Added
Added
Achievements: You Leave Me With No Choice!
Underrated(Gengar)
Attack! Attack! Attack!

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7oususpecttest-575362479
Please count me for any other achievements I got in this replay.
Added
Blitzkrieg requires 10 turns or less, this battle was completed in 11 turns - added to Quick Finisher though (15 or less)
I got all the archievements of Bronze Tier
Added, congrats on Bronze god!

Hey, I'd like to make a couple of achieviment suggestions, I don't see myself claiming any of them, but I feel like they'll be fun to try.
1) Win a battle without switching out
2) Win a battle by only clicking the moves 'Explosion' and/or 'Self-Destruct' (no forfeits)
3) Win a battle by only using Super Effective Moves
4) Win a battle by only using Neutral Moves
5) Win a battle by only using Not Very Effective Moves
6) Win a battle with only one Pokémon remaining and with only one HP point (no forfeits)

Hey, I'd like to make a couple of achieviment suggestions, I don't see myself claiming any of them, but I feel like they'll be fun to try.
2) Win a battle by only clicking the moves 'Explosion' and/or 'Self-Destruct' (no forfeits)
6) Win a battle with only one Pokémon remaining and with only one HP point (no forfeits)
The last achievement already exists as the
Close Call achievement, but the other ones sound pretty cool.

GMars

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Added!
Added 1,3,4, and 5 - I'm not sure 2 is possible without the opponent bringing only 5 pokemon, which is a very rare occurance. If it is possible, let me know w/ a replay. Added Ingrained, Type Chart King, Switzerland, and Type Chart Novice to Neo Tier!

Added!

Added 1,3,4, and 5 - I'm not sure 2 is possible without the opponent bringing only 5 pokemon, which is a very rare occurance. If it is possible, let me know w/ a replay. Added Ingrained, Type Chart King, Switzerland, and Type Chart Novice to Neo Tier!
Thanks for adding them, I´m happy you liked my suggestions :) as for 2 you´re right it is actually impossible, I originally added it beacuse I forgot the Explosion user dies before the attack, I thought it was the other way around. As for the names, those are really good!! I´m glad I didn´t try to think of names of my own, otherwise they would be not as good..

Thanks for adding them, I´m happy you liked my suggestions :) as for 2 you´re right it is actually impossible, I originally added it beacuse I forgot the Explosion user dies before the attack, I thought it was the other way around. As for the names, those are really good!! I´m glad I didn´t try to think of names of my own, otherwise they would be not as good..
You could do something like Going out with a bang - kill your opponent's last pkmn with Explosion/Selfdestruct. But that might be a bit too easy for an actual achievement.

Edit:

Achieved Hoist by his own petard: (turn 3, 18 and 32)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-577541461

Last edited:

GMars

You could do something like Going out with a bang - kill your opponent's last pkmn with Explosion/Selfdestruct. But that might be a bit too easy for an actual achievement.

Edit:

Achieved Hoist by his own petard: (turn 3, 18 and 32)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-577541461
Added
Achievement(s): Up And Coming
Replay/Screenshot:
Added
Added

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)