Project USM OU Teambuilding Competition V2 - Round 19: Stakataka (Voting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard-Mega-X (F) @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 56 HP / 200 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Flare Blitz
- Roost

Clefable (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock
- Calm Mind

Gliscor (F) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 160 SpD / 104 Spe
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Taunt

Ferrothorn (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Knock Off

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Stone Edge

Mimikyu (F) @ Ghostium Z
Ability: Disguise
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Sneak
- Play Rough
- Shadow Claw

I had originally made this team for Sweet 16 since i was scouting my opponent and he looked rly weak to Zard X didnt bring this team but that doesnt matter.
Zard X's 3atks roost set has been seeing more usage now as people have been rediscovering it, dragon/fire/eq is unwallable to my knowledge outside of air balloon Tran but that is very uncommon and roost gives you reliable recovery.
Zard X is able to blast through most of Clefables checks, mainly Kartana, AV Magearna and Celesteela enabling Clefable to get a sweep going it can also setup rocks which Zard X greatly appreciates in return.
Gliscor is able to effectively break stall due to its ability to get healed by toxic and access to sd and taunt, also being immune to thunder wave; my team was also struggling vs Koko and Gliscor is able to effectively wall Koko thanks to its ability; even hp ice variants unless they're specs.
Ferrothorn is a good water resist as well as the needed steel type every team needs for Lele and for rain teams, Ferrothorn also enables spike stacking.
Keldeo is a secondary water resist and my form of speed control; hydro pump is a hard hitting move being able to pick up some KO's that scald doesnt but risking to miss, scald is able to cripple physical attackers and can be good if u dont need to risk the miss secret sword hits Chansey for good damage and stone edge is a good filler being able to always revenge +1 Volc and Zard Y even if they have been falling off.
Mimikyu patches off this team nicely as i was still very Lele weak, Ghostium Z enables it to beat Pex, Ferro, Steela and Skarm at +2, its also a decent stop to a sweep due to its ability and priority.

INSULT

and every day the paper boy brings more
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
upload_2017-9-23_22-53-51.png
upload_2017-9-23_22-54-5.png
upload_2017-9-23_22-54-13.png
upload_2017-9-23_22-54-25.png
upload_2017-9-23_22-55-3.png
upload_2017-9-23_22-55-26.png

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Thunder Punch
- Roost

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 100 HP / 252 Atk / 156 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Ice Punch

Excadrill @ Groundium Z/Steelium Z
Ability: Sand Rush
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin
- Swords Dance

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 228 Def / 28 Spe
Lax Nature
IVs: 30 Atk
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Def / 148 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Spikes

Tapu Koko @ Magnet
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Roost
Went with the 3 attacks set for zard. Opted for T Punch to help bop mantines, pex and other bulky waters + I already have band tar to trap stuff like heatran. Wanted to add something unique to the team so I put Tar + Drill to help beat opposing offenses. SD Groudium helps to bop mons like Ferrothorn who would otherwise annoy the majority of my team (although steelium can work aswell). Next I realised I needed a ground immunity and a solid zygarde answer, so I put defensive Lando as my rocker with lefties to help switch into zygarde multiple times. Ferrothorn in the 5th slot serves as my water resist with spikes to help put stuff in range for Zard as I do not have DD. Lastly I have Koko to help set up the terrain for Zard. 3 attacks acts as a nice wallbreaker, with Roost for longevity, and it also serves as an offensive check to Pisnir.

Attachments

View attachment 88570View attachment 88571View attachment 88572View attachment 88573View attachment 88574View attachment 88575
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Thunder Punch
- Roost

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Ice Punch

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin
- Swords Dance

Lax Nature
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Sassy Nature
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Spikes

Tapu Koko @ Magnet
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Roost
Went with the 3 attacks set for zard. Opted for T Punch to help bop mantines, pex and other bulky waters + I already have band tar to trap stuff like heatran. Wanted to add something unique to the team so I put Tar + Drill to help beat opposing offenses. SD Groudium helps to bop mons like Ferrothorn who would otherwise annoy the majority of my team (although steelium can work aswell). Next I realised I needed a ground immunity and a solid zygarde answer, so I put defensive Lando as my rocker with lefties to help switch into zygarde multiple times. Ferrothorn in the 5th slot serves as my water resist with spikes to help put stuff in range for Zard as I do not have DD. Lastly I have Koko to help set up the terrain for Zard. 3 attacks acts as a nice wallbreaker, with Roost for longevity, and it also serves as an offensive check to Pisnir.
Insult is the strongest pokemom trainer to roam planet earth

Ktütverde

of course
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion

Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Flare Blitz
- Roost

Clefable (F) @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock
- Calm Mind

Gliscor (F) @ Toxic Orb
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Taunt

Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Knock Off

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Hasty Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Stone Edge

Mimikyu (F) @ Ghostium Z
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Sneak
- Play Rough
- Shadow Claw

I had originally made this team for Sweet 16 since i was scouting my opponent and he looked rly weak to Zard X didnt bring this team but that doesnt matter.
Zard X's 3atks roost set has been seeing more usage now as people have been rediscovering it, dragon/fire/eq is unwallable to my knowledge outside of air balloon Tran but that is very uncommon and roost gives you reliable recovery.
Zard X is able to blast through most of Clefables checks, mainly Kartana, AV Magearna and Celesteela enabling Clefable to get a sweep going it can also setup rocks which Zard X greatly appreciates in return.
Gliscor is able to effectively break stall due to its ability to get healed by toxic and access to sd and taunt, also being immune to thunder wave; my team was also struggling vs Koko and Gliscor is able to effectively wall Koko thanks to its ability; even hp ice variants unless they're specs.
Ferrothorn is a good water resist as well as the needed steel type every team needs for Lele and for rain teams, Ferrothorn also enables spike stacking.
Keldeo is a secondary water resist and my form of speed control; hydro pump is a hard hitting move being able to pick up some KO's that scald doesnt but risking to miss, scald is able to cripple physical attackers and can be good if u dont need to risk the miss secret sword hits Chansey for good damage and stone edge is a good filler being able to always revenge +1 Volc and Zard Y even if they have been falling off.
Mimikyu patches off this team nicely as i was still very Lele weak, Ghostium Z enables it to beat Pex, Ferro, Steela and Skarm at +2, its also a decent stop to a sweep due to its ability and priority.
wait why isn't there any defogger :(

Eclipse

Like a chimp with a machine gun
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'll leave this open until tomorrow so we can get another team or two coming in

Also I'll try to get to updating the hall of fame over the weekend, been busy with schoolwork/irl haha.

I'll give it a shot

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Roost

Mew @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 248 HP / 148 Def / 112 Spe
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Will-O-Wisp
- Defog
- Soft-Boiled

Tapu Koko @ Magnet
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Volt Switch
- Taunt

Greninja-Ash @ Waterium Z
Ability: Battle Bond
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Spikes
- Water Shuriken

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 248 HP / 92 Def / 168 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Flamethrower
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Landorus-Therian @ Soft Sand
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Gravity
- Stealth Rock

This is a more offensive ZardX build. ZardX is mostly used as a wallbreaker with its 3 attacks + Roost set these days which is why it's being showcased here. It 1/2hkos a ton of mons so why not. Mew is the mandatory hazard control guy that is needed when using Zardx. Mew also ensures I don't just lose to Medicham, Lopunny, and Zygarde and is great at discouraging Rocks from common rockers such as Lando and Garchomp with Ice Beam. Tapu Koko provides momentum and free switches with Volt Switch, smacks Toxapex around, and gives us a decent anti-lead with Taunt. Greninja and Koko act as secondary wallbreakers as well as cleaners when given the chance. Greninja can also supply Spikes for easier breaking. Specially defensive Celesteela gives us a switch-in to Tapu Lele and Leech Seed support for extra damage and to ease switching in for other team members. Lastly Lando supplies Stealth Rocks and the Gravity/Knock Off set heavily pressures standard stall builds. This team struggles greatly against Rain and KyuremB but its proactive nature gives you good matchups against most other strategies.

I went with a different zard set than standard, as this set has a bit more longevity and allows me to run eq. Mew's my physical blanket and defogger that pairs well with zard. Instead of going with specs gren, I went with waterium z to help break holes for zard or lele to sweep. Lele works really well with zard I've found, as they can power through a lot of bulky things in the meta. I've got toxapex as just another blanket, and I threw tang on the team as a sort of filler mon- it works, but you can replace it with anything you think the team needs. Gl to everyone.

Jolly Nature
- Fire Punch
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake

Mew @ Leftovers
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 212 HP / 80 Def / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Defog
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost

Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- Spikes

Tapu Lele @ Choice Specs
Ability: Psychic Surge
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 242 HP / 212 Def / 54 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic Spikes
- Haze
- Recover

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Earthquake
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Knock Off

Magearna @ Leftovers
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 200 HP / 56 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shift Gear
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

Landorus-T @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 216 Def / 52 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock
- Hidden Power Ice

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Roost

Tapu Koko @ Electrium Z
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Wild Charge
- Volt Switch
- Taunt
- Hidden Power Ice

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Trick
- Defog

Greninja @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- Spikes

I've revealed this team already, but guess I could contribute here too. This team was built around a core of Mega Charizard X + DD Magearna, as it smashes through a large portion of Magearna's checks. I wanted to implement Spikes since it makes the aforementioned teammates all the more deadlier, so Choice Specs Ash-Greninja came next to form a wicked wallbreaking duo with Charizard. Landorus-T was an easy addition for it's defensive qualities and Stealth Rock, while Choice Scarf Latios offered Defog and immediate speed control. Finally, Z-Tapu Koko was a cool addition to apply extra pressure on stall + offense and another source of raw speed.

Eclipse

Like a chimp with a machine gun
is a Contributor Alumnus
Time to vote:

Team 1

EVs: 24 HP / 252 Atk / 232 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Roost

Tapu Koko @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Volt Switch
- U-turn

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 88 Def / 172 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip

Landorus-Therian @ Flyinium Z
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Fly
- Smack Down

Mantine @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 136 Def / 124 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Roost
- Toxic
- Defog

Kartana @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Smart Strike
- Sacred Sword
- Night Slash

I chose Roost + 3 Attacks set on Zard X because I thought it was better and now that I have tested it I think it is awesomly good lol, it breaks a lot of dat and buoky builds. The first teammate is Tapu because I think itmakes a great core with zard X bc their sinergy, koko can pivot on tangrowth, alowak, zyg which zard grats and a lot of people think it's zard y and change into Latios so Dragon Claw kills it on the switch. The next one was Ferrothorn because spikes are great to help koko in the late game and zard to break more easily. Next was a rocker, also I needed a ground type so Lando was chosen. The next pokemon was Mantine because I needed a Volcarona, zard y and special pikemons check and also a defogger so Mantine was nice and it can poison some threats to help our main wincons (zard x & koko). The last pokemon I chose was kartana scarf, I don't like it but I needed more speed control and kartana enters perfectly on this team and can win some battles on the late game.

Zard X has those evs on speed bc they are enough to outspeed zygarde, lando adamant and this speed tier and the rest EVs go in HP to increase its bulk. I chose koko specs to ohko lando and to break better a lot of teams. Lando is flynium jolly to win against other Lando and without Lando if the other team has no other ground type Zard X and Koko can pivot perfectly without lando intimidating.

Team 2

Charla (Charizard-Mega-X) (F) @ Charizardite X
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Flare Blitz
- Earthquake
- Roost

Lt. Electric Surge (Tapu Koko) @ Magnet
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Taunt
- Volt Switch

Flooffy Paws (Landorus-Therian) (M) @ Flyinium Z
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Fly
- U-turn

Blitzkrieg (Zapdos) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Discharge
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Roost

Professor Croak (Greninja-Ash) (M) @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Spikes
- Water Shuriken
- Dark Pulse
- Hydro Pump

Bad Babysitter (Magearna) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Fleur Cannon
- Flash Cannon
- Ice Beam
- Volt Switch
I opted for the 3 attacks + Roost set since Zard-X doesn't get many opportunities to set up in the current meta anyway and it still gets either walled by Heatran/Pex afterwards or just worn down easily without EQ or Roost. Koko is a great partner for it since it tends to lure in fat grasses like Tang/Ferro which basically can't touch Zard-X and allow it to freely launch one of its powerfull attacks. Koko in return deals with fat waters such as Fini/Mantine/... that annoy Charizard and is just an amazing pivot in general. The set I use is max/max Jolly to not only outspeed Adamant Zygarde, but also stuff like Timid Lele and Naive Kyurem-B, which would otherwise be huge offensive threats. Magnet on Koko because Gren is already choiced and I don't like too many choice locked mons on a team plus Taunt is a nice thing to have vs. more defensive teams or opposing lead mons.
Zard appreciates entry hazards to break more and with 2 ground weak mons, Lando-t was an obvious choice. Z-Fly puts huge pressure on the opponent and U-turn completes a nice VoltTurn core with Koko to create more chances to bring in Zard or Gren.
Offensive Lando tends to get worn down over the course of a match, so I needed a second fat mon to tank hits from mons like M-pinsir, M-lop and the like that outspeed and heavily dent Zard-X. I first wanted to go for Celesteela, but no defog on a VoltTurn team with Zard-X seemed like a terrible idea, so Zapdos was the next part as Fini is still easy to wear down and Misty Terrain is terrible for Zard-X, and Mew tends to be a bit of a momentum drain sometimes that doesn't pressure the opponent enough.
Greninja was added for spikes and the ability to clean easily, and it also really appreciates opporunities to come in from VoltTurn.
Magearna was chosen for a SpDef bulky mon that also has access to Volt Switch, and it happens to really like Lando-t and Zard-X's ability to dispose of the Steel types that usually stop it.

Team 3

Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Flare Blitz
- Roost

Clefable (F) @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock
- Calm Mind

Gliscor (F) @ Toxic Orb
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Taunt

Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Knock Off

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Hasty Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Stone Edge

Mimikyu (F) @ Ghostium Z
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Sneak
- Play Rough
- Shadow Claw

Team 4

Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Thunder Punch
- Roost

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Ice Punch

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin
- Swords Dance

Lax Nature
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Sassy Nature
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Spikes

Tapu Koko @ Magnet
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Roost

Team 5

Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Roost

Mew @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 148 Def / 112 Spe
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Will-O-Wisp
- Defog
- Soft-Boiled

Tapu Koko @ Magnet
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Volt Switch
- Taunt

Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Spikes
- Water Shuriken

Celesteela @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 92 Def / 168 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Flamethrower
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Landorus-Therian @ Soft Sand
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Gravity
- Stealth Rock

This is a more offensive ZardX build. ZardX is mostly used as a wallbreaker with its 3 attacks + Roost set these days which is why it's being showcased here. It 1/2hkos a ton of mons so why not. Mew is the mandatory hazard control guy that is needed when using Zardx. Mew also ensures I don't just lose to Medicham, Lopunny, and Zygarde and is great at discouraging Rocks from common rockers such as Lando and Garchomp with Ice Beam. Tapu Koko provides momentum and free switches with Volt Switch, smacks Toxapex around, and gives us a decent anti-lead with Taunt. Greninja and Koko act as secondary wallbreakers as well as cleaners when given the chance. Greninja can also supply Spikes for easier breaking. Specially defensive Celesteela gives us a switch-in to Tapu Lele and Leech Seed support for extra damage and to ease switching in for other team members. Lastly Lando supplies Stealth Rocks and the Gravity/Knock Off set heavily pressures standard stall builds. This team struggles greatly against Rain and KyuremB but its proactive nature gives you good matchups against most other strategies.

Team 6

I went with a different zard set than standard, as this set has a bit more longevity and allows me to run eq. Mew's my physical blanket and defogger that pairs well with zard. Instead of going with specs gren, I went with waterium z to help break holes for zard or lele to sweep. Lele works really well with zard I've found, as they can power through a lot of bulky things in the meta. I've got toxapex as just another blanket, and I threw tang on the team as a sort of filler mon- it works, but you can replace it with anything you think the team needs. Gl to everyone.

Jolly Nature
- Fire Punch
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake

Mew @ Leftovers
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 212 HP / 80 Def / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Defog
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost

Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- Spikes

Tapu Lele @ Choice Specs
Ability: Psychic Surge
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
EVs: 242 HP / 212 Def / 54 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic Spikes
- Haze
- Recover

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Earthquake
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Knock Off

Team 7

Magearna @ Leftovers
EVs: 200 HP / 56 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shift Gear
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

Landorus-T @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 216 Def / 52 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock
- Hidden Power Ice

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Roost

Tapu Koko @ Electrium Z
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Wild Charge
- Volt Switch
- Taunt
- Hidden Power Ice

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Trick
- Defog

Greninja @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- Spikes

I've revealed this team already, but guess I could contribute here too. This team was built around a core of Mega Charizard X + DD Magearna, as it smashes through a large portion of Magearna's checks. I wanted to implement Spikes since it makes the aforementioned teammates all the more deadlier, so Choice Specs Ash-Greninja came next to form a wicked wallbreaking duo with Charizard. Landorus-T was an easy addition for it's defensive qualities and Stealth Rock, while Choice Scarf Latios offered Defog and immediate speed control. Finally, Z-Tapu Koko was a cool addition to apply extra pressure on stall + offense and another source of raw speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)