RU SM RU Cup I - Round 4

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

SM RU CUP I
Welcome to the first ever SM RU Cup! This tournament is one of the three individual tournaments that will be part of the RU Generations tour. Doing well in this tournament will help you secure a spot on the playoffs so make sure do your best, and always remember to have fun!

Tournament rules:
  • Standard SM RU
  • Single elimination
  • Best of three
  • REPLAYS ARE ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED, FOR REAL
  • No replays = no points. See above.
  • Partial replays will not count; all replays must be posted
  • Matches are to be played on PS unless both players agree otherwise
  • It is recommended to play on smogtours so one doesn't "forget" to save replays
  • Timeouts will equal a loss unless both players agree to replay
  • Players will be selected based on a 62.5% first come first serve and 37.5% randomized basis (if required)
  • More information on the tournament can he found here
This tournament is included in the Smogon Championship 2017 season as:

/!\ Only the playoffs phase at the end of the 3 separate Cups (BW, ORAS, and SM) will grant Smogon Championship Points (on a basis that will be adapted to the number of entries).

Round 4:

Sam I Yam
vs. Tricking
BOUFF vs. Feliburn
Bushtush vs. -Tsunami-
Frania vs. Garay oak
Erzengel
vs. blinkboy
Rakan vs. Randomnick
PursuitOfHappiny vs. Matame
Arifeen
vs. HANTSUKI

Extension deadline is on June 7th at 9:30 PM (GMT -5)
This round deadline is on June 11th at 9:30 PM (GMT -5)

Next round can be up sooner depending if all matches get done prior the deadline time.

*If we end up getting usage stats and something radical happens with the tier, the changes will only be legal on the next round

Have fun!

Last edited:

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Just passing by to say that usage stats just dropped and Nidoqueen and Smeargle left the tier by usage so just to clarify

Nidoqueen and Smeargle (if you use it, I dont judge) will be allowed until the end of this Round.

Have a nice day.

MrAldo

Hey
Thanks everyone for getting their matches done with some good amount of time left.

Next round coming up shortly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)