SM Team Tournament - Semi-Finals

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion

Approved by the TDs
Banner by AzureEdge
XY Team Tournament: Won by STARMIE ALAKAZAM THE LITTLE CINCILLA POKEMON EVOLUTION WITH THE DREAMWORLD ABILITY

ORAS Team Tournament: Won by col ate a burrito

Welcome all to the SM Team Tournament! This tournament will only be played using official SM tiers (OU, UU, RU, NU, LC, Ubers and Doubles). 2 spots for OU on a team 1 spot for the rest. In round 1, the 32 teams will be split into groups of 4 where each player will play opponents of the 3 teams in their pool who are in the same tier. Round 2 – Finals will be team vs. team.

Ties will be decided by Captain vs. Captain in SM OU.

-Players may be subbed out at any time during round 1.

-Substitutes may sign up if they missed signups or did not manage to get picked. They will be used if a player is inactive and a captain requests that player to be subbed out.

-Once a player has been subbed out he will not be able to sub back into his team or any others at any point of the tournament.

Pairings:

15. Chill Shadow's Shadow vs. 8. Stardust Crusaders

OU1: MetalGro$$ vs. DenisTheMenace
OU2: Googly vs. Gondra
Ubers: Melle2402 vs. nightcore
UU: esche vs. Zenobu
RU: Mael vs. Lopunny Kicks
NU: Mael vs. NaCl
LC: Casparov vs. Corckscrew
DOU: Hassin627 vs. Toxigen

14. ahhh's Team vs. 12. #freeomfuga

OU1: gzy vs. teachable
OU2: Quagmander vs. Randomnick
Ubers: ahhh vs. avocado
UU: guangguang vs. Skyman
RU: yjh971203 vs. EviGaro
NU: hypnossong vs. Randomnick
LC: nishikino kotori vs. Many
DOU: EmbCPT vs. eifo

DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 19 @ 11:59 PM EST!!

Last edited:
My opponent skyman has a very busy schedule and even has to go do a lot of work on weekend. Due to our 13 hours timezone difference and him not available on weekend until Sunday night which will be my Monday morning, this game seems hard to get this done. idk what exactly should we do now Genesis7

Call act on teachable, we have scheduled for Saturday gmt-5 9am to play the game, i have waited one and half hour but he didn’t show up.

teachable

Banned deucer.
Call act on teachable, we have scheduled for Saturday gmt-5 9am to play the game, i have waited one and half hour but he didn’t show up.
Hi, I was on 20 minutes after you got off because timezone conversion had me very confused. I can play anytime you're free on Sunday.

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
My opponent skyman has a very busy schedule and even has to go do a lot of work on weekend. Due to our 13 hours timezone difference and him not available on weekend until Sunday night which will be my Monday morning, this game seems hard to get this done. idk what exactly should we do now Genesis7
Going to give you two an extension until 10 PM EST Tuesday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)