SM OU Smogan OU Teambuilding Help Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, and thank you for clicking on my post! I'm pretty new to competitive pokemon and so I'm not the best battler. I've just been breeding and training pokemon till now and I wanted to create an awesome team. So I came up with one using my favorite pokemon and some new ones too that I've found useful. It may seem strange but I prefer not to use legendaries and understand that I need a spinner/defogger on my team which I would like some help on as well. I originally based my team off M Lopunny, which is one of my favorite pokemon of all time, before realizing how frail M Lopunny was. So I've changed my party around a lot and I received a lot of help from my friends and this is what I have. I would appreciate any kind of advice, whether to change EVs, switch pokemon/movesets and thank you once again for helping me create an amazing team! I play a mostly balanced style by the way and I'm not actually sure what kind of style I play so if you can tell me I'd be thankful lol.
P.S. I've also noticed that my team is made up or nearly all physical attackers so if I could get some advice on some good special sweepers attackers that would fit into my team, that'd be great!

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Return
Lopunny is my Mega and what I originally based my team off of as previously mentioned. I use it as a physical sweeper and just whenever it seems necessary.

Darmanitan @ Choice Band
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
Darmanitan I never knew would be this great, but I love it! I switch it in and out quite a lot, although it's quite weak and get's OHKOed by some moves.

Aerodactyl @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Taunt
- Earthquake
I've never used an Aerodactyl before this, so it was unexpected to learn how amazing it is. I use it as my set up with SR and it also comes in handy thanks to its high Spd and solid Atk.

Metagross @ Life Orb
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 126 HP / 252 Atk / 130 Def
Adamant Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Bullet Punch
- Agility
- Zen Headbutt
I love Metagross and I usually run it with Agility. This set worked out pretty well for me but lately against trick room teams, I've been having a bit of trouble as its speed isn't fast but it isn't slow.

Azumarill @ Normalium Z
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 128 HP / 252 Atk / 128 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off
At first, I considered switching Azumarill as it seemed useless with its Belly Dance. Mainly because I would end up at lower than 50% even before I Belly Danced. But thanks to its Z power, I was pretty impressed with its result and its really amazing on my team.

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earthquake
Tangrowth is a pokemon I really love and I use it quite a lot. As its pretty tanky and can hit hard I find it extremely easy to switch into and take the opponent down.

Reactions: gum
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)