CAP 2 Smogon "Create A Pokemon" Part Deux: Poll 13

How many Pre-evos should Revenankh have?

• None

Votes: 65 58.0%
  • One

Votes: 39 34.8%
  • Two

Votes: 8 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
For some reason I would say 1 Evolution. The fact that it has hands could make his pre-evo looking somewhat like Azurill. But hey, no evo is cool too.

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
The very first poll on this Pokemon already said it's not going to be an evolution of an existing Pokemon.
Yeah, sorry about that.

Either way, i'm voting 1 Evo. I think it's pre-evo should be something that's a different type from it (maybe pure Fight or Fight/???) so it can become ghost through its evolution.

i voted no evo's. i want to get this over with so we can start working on the next CAP, which everyone wants to be grass.

Duggy Evo! ^

also, I voted 2 previous evolutions. The first form could be a NFE type poke (I.E. low stats, small and simple looking) pure ghost type, looks like a ball of gassy bandages with eyes. Call it revage or revendge (reven + bandage.) It has the same abilities (shed skin and air lock) as revenankh.

Second evo could be a ghost/normal type. Make it uu/bl and useable. It'll look like ankh's head with the back not intact, bandages trailing off with a hole in the back of its head. no body, but hands materializing out of purple gas wisps. Its name could be revist (reven + fist) and it gets a new ability called transparency which makes it immune to physical attacks. Makes sense because its a ghost, so waterfall won't hit it, but surf will.

Feel free to pick this apart, I'm just throwing ideas around.

I just realized that these two sound kinda like gastly and haunter. LOL

Dang, I didn't even notice the new section. Shit.

Edit: I said no Pre-Evo or anything. I just can't picture this having anything evolving into it.

No pre-evo here. I imagine it as the typical no-evolution pokémon you find late in the game, like Skarmory, or Tropius (yeah, Tropius sucks, but anyway).

I really can't envision a pre-evo for this, No pre-evo it is.
And how about a compromise for the next pokemon, grass/electric :) . I have no idea what it'd be, but the typings seem to go together nicely.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
^^with arena trap to go along with duggy and run away because thats what they do.

Edit: can we get this discussion back on track?

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
And how about a compromise for the next pokemon, grass/electric :) . I have no idea what it'd be, but the typings seem to go together nicely.
that sounds good, i did vote for electric in every poll i could, then when it got knocked outi voted grass.

and ten, its pretty much over no evo is too far in the lead to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)