Smogon Fantasy Basketball '15-'16

TPO3

Never practice; Always perform.
Can I keep Gasol, Jordan, and Mirotic? Or is it too late for that?

Well I am delaying the draft 1 hour to buy me some time to find at least 1 more person. Otherwise, the draft will have to be delayed to another date (tomorrow or Monday to start scoring on Week 1, or sometime during the week/next weekend to start on Week 2).

EDIT: We got 10, setting everything up now.

EDIT 2: Draft order set!

Last edited:
We could start a second league and draft during the week/next weekend. I'm thinking roto format. If there is enough people interested then we can open one.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Taking Giannis the pick before Towns in our keeper league is something I'm going to monitor all year. So far, both players look awesome. Wish I could have nabbed both. At least I have Towns in my dynasty though so I get to enjoy both

Unlucky Desperado

Banned deucer.
My team is the same in the above pic I posted. I'm asking if I should trade: Paul George and Al Horford for CP3 and Towns.

I really like Towns and I feel like PG24's scoring isn't really necessary as I have harden. Thighs? Maybe I could give randle instead of Horford?

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
My team is the same in the above pic I posted. I'm asking if I should trade: Paul George and Al Horford for CP3 and Towns.

I really like Towns and I feel like PG24's scoring isn't really necessary as I have harden. Thighs? Maybe I could give randle instead of Horford?
Nobody would take that deal if it was Randle

Stallion

Tree Young
Sorry for the double post, but TFW you lose an extra category cause you forget to set your lineup - feels bad.

How's everyone doing so far this season?

I've got two first placed teams, two teams high in the standings and two that are near the bottom.

I've got a bevy of either 1st or 2nd place teams, and the 2nd place teams, the 1st place holder is a certain someone in this thread... hmm.

thinking about doing a DJ + Derozan + Ryan A. for T. Young + Rudy Gay + Redick..worth it or not? playing a 6 man league with my friends as well so teams are gonna be stacked..lol, here's my team: http://puu.sh/lEFum/867e9ef119.png

edit; we also play h2h and dj just disrupts my ft % so much lol

Last edited:
Going into the All-Star Break in 1st place despite injuries to Griffin, Gobert, Hassanity, etc. nbd. Top four is tightly packed tho. Should be an interesting finish for seeding

Stallion

Tree Young
Going into the All-Star Break in 1st place despite injuries to Griffin, Gobert, Hassanity, etc. nbd. Top four is tightly packed tho. Should be an interesting finish for seeding
We'd be tied first too but I forgot to start a player one day that won me a category. Love how in the other league we're both in we're also 1 and 2 (but reversed), the rivalry is definitely strong.

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Is the Yahoo league a keeper league? It wasn't when I drafted so I assumed it wouldn't be. If so can whoever the commish is please put Anthony Davis back on my team?

Stallion

Tree Young
I kept Thompson, Valanciunas and someone else. I kept Curry back in his third year, so that shows how long its been keepers for. We even had a discussion earlier in this thread about our keepers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)