Playoffs Smogon Grand Slam V - Playoffs [Won by Ice Tea]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
Grats ict, very impressive victory considering u went all the way from the tiebreaker to get the trophy!
Solid run too rodriblutar, you beat some really tough opps and you should be proud of getting this far, pretty sure you impressed a lot of people including me!

yeah, grats etc. would be mad about teams but at least real friends like tonyflygon appreciate it, and that jynx one looked fv af, so i can appreciate that you at least learned never to trust bouff for teams ever again. kudos to rodri tho, f'real; score doesn't dictate a thing, your run was nice to follow, and its rad to see quality players comin outta the woodworks. hope to see you showing up in lower tier stuff in the future, but u do u

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
love that original looking PU team. Was refreshing to see a win with a more straight offensive team rather than bulk. Also appreciated an RU game without RegiMola or Flygon and an Ubers games without Mega Mence or Extreme Killer.

All in all, a good finals despite it being 3-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)