Smogon Pokemon League Rnd 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
lucariomaster2 how could you lose in the first round...you were supposed to be my rival...

Anyhow, I managed to defeat Janji in some good games. Choked on a huge one in game two, but fortunately parahax saved the day for me.

U45G-WWWW-WW32-2LFE
9HQW-WWWW-WW32-2LFZ

lucariomaster2 how could you lose in the first round...you were supposed to be my rival...

Anyhow, I managed to defeat Janji in some good games. Choked on a huge one in game two, but fortunately parahax saved the day for me.

U45G-WWWW-WW32-2LFE
9HQW-WWWW-WW32-2LFZ
You can't be afraid of a couple of bugs, can you? They are harmless

So I wasn't paired with the fighting type user AND he also got dunked on by his type match up. Please do my team a favor and take him out!

*evil laughter*

U45G-WWWW-WW32-2LFE
9HQW-WWWW-WW32-2LFZ
You got your wish, Night

U45G-WWWW-WW32-2LFE
9HQW-WWWW-WW32-2LFZ
Well, there goes one potential advantageous matchup for the next round. Thankfully theres still one left. Hey Locoghoul, wouldn't it be great if we went against each other in the next round >:D. lol, jk....sort of.

Tbh if I win the next round I'd like to set a date with either water stud #1 (MattaPod ) or water stud #2 (Nelson Tangela ) :p
Well... your bugs will beat those Psychic types as long as you don't get crushed by Victini or something.

I will sweep away those Normal types. (Hopefully tomorrow. We actually agreed to battle today, but I haven't heard from Night Fallen Wolf yet and I'm heading to bed soon.)
Next round will be me versus one of the Ground type trainers. Ludicolo will style all over those helpless monsters. After that... I'm coming for you loco...

At least that's my plan. :P

Well... your bugs will beat those Psychic types as long as you don't get crushed by Victini or something.

I will sweep away those Normal types. (Hopefully tomorrow. We actually agreed to battle today, but I haven't heard from Night Fallen Wolf yet and I'm heading to bed soon.)
Next round will be me versus one of the Ground type trainers. Ludicolo will style all over those helpless monsters. After that... I'm coming for you loco...

At least that's my plan. :P
Wishful thinking is such a nice thing :')
But yeah, some shit happened today and I only now managed to get online. But oh well, I'll save my broom stick for the sweeping I'll do tomorrow.

Great games with menezjul! We both fought hard but it came down to just a lucky prediction on my part in the 3rd battle. I managed to squeeze out a 2-1 victory(Excuse my terrible garchomp...)

1st Battle: RQZG-WWWW-WW32-9THV (Menez)
2nd Battle: 9N9G-WWWW-WW32-9TYN (Slowmo)
3rd Battle: MX9W-WWWW-WW32-9TMN (Slowmo)

Last edited:
I lost 1:2 against Night Fallen Wolf. Congrats. Good games. ^^

Here's Game 1 since Night Fallen Wolf forgot to save it.
SJ2W-WWWW-WW32-EWZG

Note to myself: Never use Focus Blast ever. Not even in a best of three scenario. Never ever ever... ever... ever. Do not do it.
Note to Gamefreak: Give me my f****** Aura Sphere Gengar so I don't have to deal with this non-sense ever again.

PS: I'm in no way saying that I lost because of Fail Blast. I'm not even implying that it was a part of why I lost. The only thing I'm saying is that I would have literally been better off with Rock Smash Ludicolo. :P

PPS: I'd rather have my mach against loco during Battle of Kanto IV anyway. :P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)