Finals Smogon Premier League VI - Finals [Won by the Congregation of the Classiest]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
sigh shake keeping his trophy

Congrats Classiest

I'd also like to extend a thanks to everyone from the TD team for being extremely civil this year and keeping the shadiness to a minimum!

Next year will definitely be an interesting one.

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Honestly I don't get why we have been antagonized all tour. Classiest is the diligent, reserved, humble, and respectful team that embodies the Essense of sportsmanship and class. Our managers shake and koko have displayed immense responsibility and humility all throughout tour, and our teammates, from elodin to chimpact, are all but the most respected and likeable users on the site. Not to mention we also have the single most likeable user in myself, who in the face of pressure in finals, outplayed an unwinnable matchup against all odds (my nigga pdc hit all but one hurricanes like r u srs? Lucky shit)
I'm sure my legacy will live on just as my likeablility does.
Shoutout post cumming soon
- The Likeable Don

Last edited:

Ragnarock

Banned deucer.
Well, it's been fun ladies and gentlemen. Sucks being on the bench watching my teammates bust their ass only to not the be winners. Very happy I was on a team such as the ruiners, and also as it kills me to say it, congrats to the classiests as they were a strong team indeed. I can at least be happy for frens like bengay and anti getting trophies as that will lift my spirit up. Idk how long Zeb plans to keep this thread open, but after ST, i'll do shoutouts. Gratz to the classiests once again.

Man I remember when Asuya got kicked out of ST7 for faking his wins against BlisseyofDoom. Talk about redemption, congrats man.

I am kinda retching at the thought of reading Shake's post though...

Tough luck Ruiners, thanks for letting me in the channel. Ciele is still my favorite.

Well done to the rest of Classiest, namely Bad Ass (play wcop (BAN ME PLEASE)), CTC, Braverius and of course King Triangles.

Tokyo Tom

Somewhere between psychotic and iconic
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Lost, congrats Ben Gay and congrats Classiest! Sorry team, I never really played up to your standards throughout the tour, but I can't be disappointed about the team having this kinda run in my first SPL. A lot of deserving d00dz on the Classiest, happy for you guys. FUCK Shake tho sigh.

Classiest victory theme.
20-6 when listening to this, ever since we were down 6-3 to Tigers.
ggs ruiners, was fun, and the score definitely does not embody how close this series was. hax was unfortunate tho. gj to my niggas, knew u could achieve haha.
my real shoutout post will b in a bit, bop there it is call me the spl god.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)