Smogon Premier League VII - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
People thinking record mean everything are the funniest, please show us how strong you are... oh wait you are not even on the bench.
[12:37] <@am> nigga
[12:38] <@am> go10 has the worst spl record
[12:38] <@am> of any player
[12:38] <@am> lol

[00:58] <@Delta2777> ah
[00:59] <@Delta2777> just realized go10 is 0-6 in SPL
[00:59] <@Delta2777> oh well

[14:51] <@Delta2777> where is Go0-6

[15:49] <@Delta2777> boudouche
[15:49] <@Delta2777> imo
[15:49] <@Delta2777> you should play XY Ubers
[15:49] <@Delta2777> over Go0-6

Yeah...

i'm still so sorry about that spl...

Edit: Think you misinterpreted my post a tad.

Last edited:

Go10

Storm Vanguard !
And that's why I say people like that are funny, they only remember the conclusion and not the way you lose. But hey, don't think I'll waste my time making a sweepage's post, you don't deserve my time in the first place if your argument is my record. Feel free to shit talk all day about me, meanwhile I'll do something a bit more productive heh.

Tele

a quality human being
And that's why I say people like that are funny, they only remember the conclusion and not the way you lose. But hey, don't think I'll waste my time making a sweepage's post, you don't deserve my time in the first place if your argument is my record. Feel free to shit talk all day about me, meanwhile I'll do something a bit more productive heh.
You are right. Some people need to understand it ain't just about the record. It's about your meme-skill and your likes ratio too. You dont judge someone merely because of his w-l record. Lets be serious. Also reymedy doesnt need any of your teams, njnp. He moderates the rmt section so he has a wide choice of teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)