Smogon Premier League VIII - Player Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyHandsomeRich GGFan

Banned deucer.
In a tournament infamous for its shameful mediocrity and egregious corruption, it's high time that I finally give the socially inept computer-science geeks of the world a golden opportunity to rise from their sweaty, filthy computer chairs and cheer for a true hero who has more talent in his pinky finger than the rest of you putrid sycophants have in your entire cottage cheese, stretchmarked bodies. I, GGFan, have decided to join this tournament!

As my 15-year anniversary is coming, what better way to celebrate than by putting an end to our petty feud in which I've been humiliating you and exposing you for the deceitful reprobates you really are? While I've had no tolerance for your juvenile insouciance towards a beloved and respected icon of this industry such as myself, I admit that I, at times, was rather cruel. It was cruel of me to surreptitiously enter the 2015 Smoron World Championship and win it, win more old-gen tournaments and tournament matches than all of your so-called "best players in the world" combined, and be the eternal thorn on your ugly side. For the longest time you had your empire, but not its King. I've decided to take the throne. With all of this said:

Player Name: GGFan
Tiers Played: RBY OU / GSC OU / ADV OU
Timezone : GMT +9
Significant Time Missed?: No

I will undoubtedly lead my team of infantile losers and make them mature winners, just like me.

IMPORTANT NOTE: All teammates may also contact me at GGFanHappyLegend@gmail.com.

Player Name: DeathByWobbuffet
Tiers Played: SM Ubers / SM OU / ORAS OU
Timezone : GMT+9:30

Yoshi

IT'S FINK DUMBASS
Player Name: Snugs315
Tiers Played: RBY OU, GSC OU, ADV OU, DPP OU, BW OU, ORAS OU, SM OU, SM Ubers, SM LC
Timezone: EST

Last edited:
Player name: Skizar
Tiers played: Sun and Moon/ Oras Ou
timezone: GMT +

Last edited:
Player Name: TheGreenRoman
Tiers Played: SM OU/ ORAS OU/ DPP OU/ ADV OU
Timezone: GMT -5 (EST)

Last edited:
Player Name: Tcian
Tiers Played: SM Doubles / SM LC
Timezone : GMT+1 (CET)
Significant Time Missed?: Yes, (Gone until January 9th , Holidays)

Player Name: WorstPlayerEva
Tiers Played: SM OU / ORAS OU / SM Ubers / BW OU / ADV OU / GSC OU / RBY OU
Timezone : GMT+8
Significant Time Missed?: None

Last edited:
Player Name: Mindnight/Esprit nuit
Tiers Played: ADV OU / DPP OU/ BW / ORAS OU
Timezone : GMT-1

Player Name: UmPM
Tiers Played: SM OU / ORAS OU
Timezone : GMT
Significant Time Missed?: no, not that I know of

Windsong

stumbling down elysian fields
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Player Name: windsong
Tiers Played: SM OU / SM Dubs / BW OU / DPP OU / ADV OU
Timezone : PST
Significant Time Missed?: you have no idea how happy i am to be able to play real tiers this year :)))

will not play for smog frogs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)