Smogon Premier League VIII - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
last time I did that someone else went and fucked it up anyway by losing without a snorlax a couple weeks later

let's face it though jynx is probably staying put at 100% win rate

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ou-249883

Regarding time outs, they are a bit more complex, specifically because some timeouts are due to DCs. The best we can do for this scenario is say that there is some number between 1 minute and 2 minutes (which we will not publicize) that we will set as a limit for timing out, and if you timeout with more than that limit time remaining, we'll assume it is a DC, whereas the opposite is a true timeout. A true timeout defaults to a loss, while the DC timeout is prone to the DC rules (did you submit or not).

I believe I should win due to the fact that his timer was at 40 secs at the time of the DC, there should not be any discrepancy because of the above rule. I sent my team in as well.

I remember when wanting to prove you could beat someone was more important than winning. Most cowardly post this SPL, IMO. I hope you realize that you'll be remembered more for scummy posts like this than any loss you'll take in your life.

And don't pull the "if this weren't a team tourny" card. As a player, you should put your team's best interests first by preparing and executing. Nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)