Smogon Premier League XV - Semifinals [Tiebreaker @ Post 63]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptor

is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
SV OU: Trosko vs hellom

Trosko has remained unbeatable with a record of 10-0 and Hellom has not had good games and his record agrees with this (4-7), it looks like a really hard game for Hellom to fight against the invincible Trosko and I don't think he can overcome it to him in this crazy metagame. Now joking aside, don't think about your record and just think that you achieved this thanks to the support of many people, play as you have done so far and don't ignore the feelings of all the people who have supported you so far and who are valuable friendships that helped you every week in each prep.

Not the way I rly wanted to go out, maybe I mismanaged some odds or could've done something better not really sure, not trying to think about it much anymore but I'll review it later, but this def hurts a lot. Thanks to my teammates for trusting me to play the tb and my managers for buying me, this tour is long, and I don't think I would've been able to play for so many weeks w/o such a nice environment, so I appreciate it. Think the Ruiners winning would be cool but any of the remaining teams are obv deserving of the trophy, hf to those playing.

RoiDadadou

Nothing less... from a king.
is a Pre-Contributor
Not the way I rly wanted to go out, maybe I mismanaged some odds or could've done something better not really sure, not trying to think about it much anymore but I'll review it later, but this def hurts a lot. Thanks to my teammates for trusting me to play the tb and my managers for buying me, this tour is long, and I don't think I would've been able to play for so many weeks w/o such a nice environment, so I appreciate it. Think the Ruiners winning would be cool but any of the remaining teams are obv deserving of the trophy, hf to those playing.
1711911931053.png

Storm Zone

is a Tiering Contributorwon the 20th Official Smogon Tournament
World Defender
Ur too humble bruh, u get to be mad at us, id hand you the trophy if i could, theres nobody more deserving to win it than you, you didnt choke or miscalc anything, played perfectly all season and deserved that 11-0 record, our guy choked dpp (just watched, deserved freeze idc all don had to do was not risk zap), and you outplayed our sv and got bailed by insane luck, let us get you for scl @shoguns, best sv player by a milestone, gutted feeling when your homie gets haxed by ur teammate, so sorry bro </3

Last edited:

Le Don

La Déchéance d'un homme
is a Community Contributor
RoAPL Champion
Ty for your honesty and yeah sorry again for playing too much safe, I wanted to do my best but I forgot that the goal of the game is to win.

The shame on my shoulders hurts and the words such as " experience " " learning " " pressure " are stupid and gives me headaches but I have to hear them cause I have to get better if I want to win tournaments and not have the imposter syndrome . I have no excuse for choking a such MU and yeah I can't say " I'm him " if I'm weak and this game proved how mentally weak I am.

I know what I did bad, I will just work on it for finals. I thank M Dragon and Trosko for clutching this and my captains for slotting me in TB and trusting me again despite my critical mistake.

Let's move on and let's win together cause we are a team. I swear I will have no regrets again in this tour.

RoiDadadou

Nothing less... from a king.
is a Pre-Contributor
Ty for your honesty and yeah sorry again for playing too much safe, I wanted to do my best but I forgot that the goal of the game is to win.

The shame on my shoulders hurts and the words such as " experience " " learning " " pressure " are stupid and gives me headaches but I have to hear them cause I have to get better if I want to win tournaments and not have the imposter syndrome . I have no excuse for choking a such MU and yeah I can't say " I'm him " if I'm weak and this game proved how mentally weak I am.

I know what I did bad, I will just work on it for finals. I thank M Dragon and Trosko for clutching this and my captains for slotting me in TB and trusting me again despite my critical mistake.

Let's move on and let's win together cause we are a team. I swear I will have no regrets again in this tour.
En gros il est humble et il a choke.
1711914044095.png

Heroic Troller

Through the Sea of Time
is a Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
World Defender
Won in two. I don't know why you feel like talking shit at every chance, including vs Salvatore this week, instead of gracefully taking your wins like any human, maybe you try to compensate your shit life i don't know. But remember your place, you are garbage and you only win games where the mus play themselves. Anyone who loses a tournament game like this one https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8ou-471964 doesn't get to talk shit about anyone else, my dog won it and you didn't. Next time you crawl back out of your swamp, at least pretend to behave like someone with manners and none of this will happen. Now get the fuck out of my tournament.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-757938
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-757944

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)