Finals Smogon Snake Draft I - Finals [Won by the Pacifidlog Pitvipers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sken

feet of clay
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
confirming loss, gg

i'm glad you guys have a trophy because i have lots of friends in that team, s/o to shrug, axel, star, poek, ict, london beats etc. if it had to be one i'm glad i had to play against you Shrug and i hope to find you in future tournaments, it's about time to upload an ig with that green trophy mane.

this situation is pretty frustrating as you can imagine cause i just clicked x on my team's whole season, we've all put a ton of effort on this to end up just so close it doesn't even look fair but it is how it is. thanks to Gingy and specially Tony for constantly trusting me, gassing me up and going for me in fucking round 5 even though i didn't do well at all in playoffs. i'm sorry for leaving you with a 4-7 record which is not the worst record of all time, but it's still certainly not what you guys or even me expected. the rest of the group were a bunch of great people and it was really cool to discuss, play gtp and really just hanging out there. it might sound cliche but i honestly couldn't have asked for a better team. special shoutout to Omfuga for picking it up in the tiebreaker even if you hated the tier, you're a beast fuggie. and s/o to the outside helpers, you guys did a great job and got an important part in some of our wins. i still have to learn a lot more from all of you guys. i really fucking love the abrs.

other shoutouts go to Corporal Levi for helping me week after week during the entire tournament even after having quit pokemon for some time and for being in general one of the best friends this game has given me, never quit forever bro. ZoroDark you joined us in playoffs too and i couldn't be more thankful, you're a really talented player and an awesome dude, thanks for everything bro. also dundies, ggggd, Kingler, Heysup, OP, Zebraiken, tko and anyone who has tested with me or helped with anything, thanks for being such a great community, i love you all. also s/o fatty because fuck these managers for not drafting you, you're really friendly and a good player, good luck with your personal stuff going on and i hope you fucking destroy that dancefloor next september with some jay z banger, you deserve it.

i'm obviously upset with how this ended up for us, being the clutch guy that fails the last shot for the rest of the team honestly sucks, but i'm also happy for all the support i've gotten and all the friends i had willing to help me and hoping i did well (all i've gotten through the tournament has been support and cool words, specially in the last 24 hours), and for how much i think i've improved as a player in this short period of time. much love :heart:

Last edited:

p2

Banned deucer.
lacus asked me to post this shoutout on her behalf

meepsvictory - Wow what a sexy player! Seriously, you have *no idea* how good the sex is right after he wins a match. Er, wait... maybe I got that backwards? You have no idea how good he is at winning matches right after we have sex? Oh well; I guess we'll just have to play more tournaments together so you can remind your little girl *exactly* how that works :rose:;) You put up the third best record on the team despite having a killer bracket, so now I get to watch gleeful as ict/all the other gals fawn over my man <3 Thanks so much for nudging me into playing this with you. It was a wonderful ride <3

Lacus Clyne

Given-Taken
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion

I LOVE MY TEAM!!!
I'm not really good with this kind of stuff but I will try my best anyways. I would really like to thank ict and Poek first for picking me quite early in round 6 and really appreciate that you guys believed in me. Our teamatmosphere was fire and I literally enjoyed every day I spent in our server and I am also happy that I was able to play in this team. For real though this was probably the funniest tour I ever played. People picking their team with random.org, telling stories about their whole life and more lit stuff lol. Like literally imagine a team using random.org in finals. Only the Pitvipers are actually crazy enough to do this lmao
Playing in this team was absolutely amazing. All you guys trusted me and left me alone when I was making my teams. This really helped me to concentrate whenever I was playing because I went into the games with me thinking I made the perfect team since no one complained. Love you guys.
The team:
ict - ict or also known as the guy who would scratch his balls while sitting next to you in public. I know you for like 5-6 years now and I think this is the first time we ever played in a serious teamtour together. I'm so happy that we finally ended up in a team together <3

Poek - One of the greatest managers ever. I seriously loved all the conversations we had. Be it anime, Pokémon or general stuff you always made me smile.

Ajna - omg this guy... he always appears randomly and I never knew when he was about to play, but when he plays he absolutely destroys. seriously a really underrated RU player. i hope to see you taking souls in the next spl. also there is nothing wrong with the love between an onee-san and an onii-san. -.-

Axel - we never talked with each other but i knew that you were an excellent ou player, hence you got picked in the first round. things didn't go your way but you won when it mattered the most unlike me x_x

Blackoblivion - i probably annoyed you with all the requests for testing my teams but it turned out that everything was worth it. i enjoyed our conversations a lot and hope that we end up in a team for the third time in the future.

BHARATH_THEBEST - the most active guy in the server lol. it was kinda funny to see how sad you always were because you weren't able to catch our games due to your timezone haha. but honestly a great guy and a top OU player on top of that.

Eternal Spirit - another ou goat. i can't believe we won all our last 20 OU games lol. you started the random.org trend and it turned out perfectly! hope you keep taking care of baby gama jr. so adorableeeeeeeee

Femen - omg why do I have to give a shoutout to 3 ou goats in a row?! i didn't really talk to u that much but the way you play and prep for your games is magnificent. keep up the good work!

Level 51 - the guy with 100 nicknames. 51 raptor, 51 savage, master division winner and many more!!! we both had it rough because we both were the only people in the team who knew how to play their own tier, but we gave them all a good show!

London Beats - lol we have so much in common. we like the same anime, manga and characters. also are all your avatars fire. you helped everyone in ou and i am sure that you will also own in other tournaments! <3

meepsvictory - you are the most anti anime person i have ever seen haha. i really liked your approach on the nu tier and how you always used new stuff, but never forget what happens when you turn your name around.

Shrug - KING KING KING KING GREATEST LC PLAYER EVER OMG. TROPHY CLUTCH GOAT

Snou - You helped everyone so much especially during the phases!!! And you are absolutely stunning at singing! Keep up the good work!

Star - even after you got banned you still supported us till the very end, which deserves massive respect. you helped me a lot by playing many testing games against me while also testing games with the other people. and you even joined a ubers team tour with me so I can also play some ORAS Ubers haha. ty

teal6 - you created the story time channel and it was honestly so enjoyable to read everything. in addition to that you never gave up even if you had a rough start which is amazing. i really hope that we end up in a team together again.

Other people:
blunder - i really want you to win stour and celebrate the win with a round of huniepop! after ur team was out u helped our ou guys with their teams. ty for that :D

CrashinBoomBang - Miami Yacine truly is a goat. You hyped our server LOL

John - We don't really talked to each other but he gave some expert advice to the OU players.

Pearl - OMG the alpha weeb. Thank you for being such a good chat presence you are the best!

SparksBlade - you gave me some ideas sometimes so ty for that.

Congrats to the pitvipers, especially my friends ict, Poek, and teal6. You guys performed better in the finals and deserve it.

Bushmasters, it was fun. I enjoyed working with many of you and I hope to team with some of you in the future. I wanna especially thank Tony for being one of the most dedicated and hard working managers I've played under.

ggs all

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
i had just finished service at my church congregation and logged onto my laptop to check the results of the Snake Draft before I went to sleep, I brought my little sister with me because following Smogon tournaments is one of her favorite hobbies after serving food to the homeless. She just loves the tournament players, they are so funny and wholesome (especially Omfuga, he's her hero), sometimes she even includes them in her prayers haha. But anyway, I was absolutely SHOCKED to come back to this! Holy Mother of Jesus!! I am literally trembling right now, my face is red. I did not expect to see what was on my screen. What’s this? Sucking d*ck? Talk of spreading the gay, having sex before MARRIAGE? Never have I been so disappointed in my life. This nice, Christian group of lads, the pitvipers, secretly practicing deviant behavior with each other. Whaaa - I’m shaking. I'm Trying to hold it in, but my little sister just asked me what “eat my ass” meant and I had to tell her it referred to knocking off an Assault Vest. Sweet Jesus, never in my life… I will NOT hate you all, but I will pray for you with all my might. May God bless your broken souls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)