Playoffs Smogon Tour Season 26 Playoffs [Won by z0mOG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xray

how u doin'?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Lost vs Finch in 3 ggs.

Kinda disappointed with how this went felt like i couldve gone all the way. Shouldnt have sacked the magearna in SM but had a feeling that he would feel as if he needs to risk sth there and attack me with dark pulse. Gl Finch, get this.
Thanks a lot to all the people who helped me. You definitely all deserve that i mention your names here but i am really not in the mood for it, sorry.
But special thanks to BKC and Sabella for doing A LOT for me and always helping me with whatever retarded issue i have with my teams or so.

Going into the season i had no expectations on myself... i just wanted to play a bit ORAS for fun.
After those 10 weeks i am glad that i was able to show what i am capable of doing (when i am motivated) and felt pretty comfortable at all 3 modes. I feel like i got a lot of safety in my plays, especially in SM, so i am looking forward for you guys in many other tours there.
I am not sure whether i will try to reach Play Offs again or not in the future but was nice to show many people that i do not completely suck.

Gl Finch, this series could've went either way but looking back at the last few years you definitely worked harder than me so i am glad to lose to someone like you.

SPL X ORAS gonna be great guys. <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)