Playoffs Smogon Tour Season 27 Playoffs [Won by Luigi]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just 2 words, i dont care of my run u either win or lose and i didnt win, but i find correct to shoutout the ppl who helped and supported me during all the tour. So thx to team italy for the support as well to Sayuze, Djokra, Caasi, rylon, Pohjis, Persephone, le LLiolae, xray, ima, Shoka and McMeghan and WG room (sry if i forgot someone).
Big thx to Tricking, Will of Fire and LittleBigPlanet2 for always been there when i needed testing/building, i really appreciated that.
Good luck to both finalists, hope to see a good show.

Last edited:

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
SoulWind in 3, should be a close series. Really good run from both regardless of result. I don't think anyone anticipated Luigi to make it to the finals, but he has surprised a lot of people with some strong play. SoulWind was one of the favorites coming in, but he drew a hard bracket and managed to come out, which makes this even more impressive. Good luck dudes, looking forward to the BW and SM games.

Rubyblood

Tyrants GSC Legend
is a Tiering Contributoris a defending SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
World Defender
Soulwind has been one of the best players on smogon for years, he deserves to have his individual trophy for all the games he has achieved and
his strength to never give up after all the finals lost.
Give this trophy to this guy please , gl hf both

Last edited:

Katy

Banned deucer.
SoulWind vs Luigi - SoulWind has always been impressive with his Smogtours runs in the past and he is able to take this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)