1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.
  3. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

Soft-reseting for Buzzwole. Want a Naughty Pheromosa.

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by JES, May 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JES

JES

Long story short, I'm trying to catch all of the Ultra Beasts up to Kartana for the upcoming Competition, and that means Buzzwole.

I want a Naughty Pheromosa, and in exchange, I'm willing to aim for whatever nature that is desired for the extra Buzzwole (I'm guessing Adamant or Impish. Maybe Jolly).

I will want to move onto soft-reseting Xurkitrees by the weekend (or if work gets in the way, as it usually does, Monday), so if anyone is interested, please drop me a reply. I'm hoping to get a reply while I am at work today, so that I can know what to do with the extra Buzzwole later today, assuming I have time after work.

Please note that I am attempting to catch all the Ultra Beasts so that I can catch and train a Kartana for the competition, plus need to train a Vullaby. This will probably be close, so I will likely prefer to make the trade after the competition.

I hope that somebody is interested!
  2. TheMantyke

TheMantyke what if he kicks the ghost
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Live Chat Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)