Some of my pokemon work and non pokemon work.

This isn't the best but it's all I have uploaded right now. I like this torterra one a lot though.

This next one was commisioned believe it or not. (I am not a furry and I'm not a man either.) He's playing pokemon...

These are some sprites, not that good but these are the first 2 sprites I have ever done in my life.

And here's some non pokemon stuff.

the painting of yours with the trees and water is one of the most beautiful things i have ever seen in my life

I agree with Glen; the painting of the waterside trees is beautiful. I like it a lot.

The photography is decent, IMO. I like the one of the flowers the best, it's really vibrant. The first photo is pretty trippy but I like it. It looks to me like you took a picture of yourself having a smoke under a streetlight.

Wow, I took this picture 6 years ago and you are the first person who has gotten even remotely close to guessing what it's a picture of. It is a picture of a streetlight. There's no smoke though, just snow.

I've also posted my work at a lot of forums and I don't think I've ever so many responses like this. I'm not used to getting such a positive reaction from strangers. Thanks everyone.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Wow, I took this picture 6 years ago and you are the first person who has gotten even remotely close to guessing what it's a picture of. It is a picture of a streetlight. There's no smoke though, just snow.
Oh wow, it makes so much sense now. Heh, to be honest, I liked it more when I DIDN'T know what it was, it gave it a much more... ethereal feel. (Also I didn't notice your head/hair.)

Lexay

I could be boned!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
some nifty shit you got there dude!
especially like the first painting (aquarel i assume?) and the flower picture

nice!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)