some of my recent stuff

hey trainers I'm new here but I thought I'd share some of my Pokemon themed art works.
please let me know what you think of them.

if you like what you see I am available for commissions. DM me for more info.

first some digital art.

Paras Ratata fusion

alolan kangaskan

~~~~~~~~
and some of my customised figures

custom Ash Greninja my littlepony

and good old Guzma pony to round it off

thanks for looking!

I wanna know more about these figures. Did you make these? If so how?

Also that Paras Rattata fusion is prolly gonna give me nightmares

I like your digital art a lot, that rattata one the most. Your line art is clean, and detailed, which is a hard thing to achieve. I would work on your shading and backgrounds. The shading is inconsistent, looking as if there's multiple light sources all over the place. For example, your decidueye drawing seems to have a light source coming from the top , but there's aren't any shadows on the parts right next to the ground, and there's shading on the topside of his leg, and on his back, this particular instance being right next to a bright spot. On the topic of backgrounds, yours arevery blurry, and clash with the focus of each peice. I'm not saying they need to be particularly detailed, but should compliment your style. Otherwise, your art is really good, and I hope to see more!

FellFromtheSky

and started walking.
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ah! Nice stuff! I particularly like the Alolan Kangaskhan piece! Your linework is clean and your choice of colour bold. One thing I would suggest, however, is perhaps paying more attention to the composition of your pieces as well as to the anatomy of your subjects, as the Decidueye image, for instance, seems to be posed rather unnaturally and in a sort of nebulous, undefined, background. At any rate, welcome to the studio!

Welcome to Smeargle's! Ah it's exciting to find someone else who does non-digital 3D/sculpture related stuff! I love what you did with the Ash-Greninja pony! My favorite piece is probably the Rattata/Paras fusion though. It's creepy but in just the right way. In terms of feedback, I'd suggest that you look into examples of either simple artwork or still life photos with one light source, since that would help your shading and make it seem more natural/realistic. Keep up the good work!

sorry ive not posted back in ages. pc issues , thanks for the critique its next to impossible to get that kind of subjective feed back on other sites.

heres something new I've just finished,

I know tallonflames legs are a bit weird in this image.

I wanna know more about these figures. Did you make these? If so how?

Also that Paras Rattata fusion is prolly gonna give me nightmares
the charizard is a repaint I did of the amiibo the ponies are ones I made, the base for them are old my little ponies that i've sculpted painted and given custom hair colours too, truth be told im more of a pony artist than a pokemon one. but im trying to expand a bit and do more pokemon and other non pony things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)