Sontaran Trade Outpost - aka Strax's Trade Thread (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, unfortunately I will be away from home starting tomorrow until the 7th of January and thus won't be available to trade. So unless we can catch up today in the following 8 hours, I'm afraid we'll have to wait until then :(
I could probably make it. I can wait if needed. Life's been rather hectic for me lately.

I'm around again. My GMT is -8.
My apologies, these two days I haven't been at home for a moment, unlike what I hoped for. Considering you're 9 hours behind me in timezones (I'm GMT+1) I doubt today we can meet up. However, will you be available tomorrow afternoon your time, which should be my late evening/night? :)

Newly added (an update after a long time):

#131 - Lapras

OT: Lincoln | ID: 22914 | TSV: 1668
Nature: Quiet | Ability: Water Absorb
Moves: Refresh - Curse - Ancient Power - Freeze-Dry
IV: 31 - 31 - 31 - 31 - 31 - 00

Hello,
I would really love one of the raindish dive ball squirtles, and one HA Fenniken in a Luxuary ball.

Can you please look at my list and see if anything interests you?
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/bughuntlv426s-breeding-stand.3561656/

Thanks Friend!
Hello, are you interested in spitbacks or in the flawless ones? I'll have a look at your thread in a moment :)

New addition to the family:

#001 - Bulbasaur

OT: Mimung | ID: 40446 | TSV: 1213
Nature: Modest | Ability: Overgrow
Moves: Giga Drain - Power Whip - Leaf Storm - Curse
IV: 31 - 00 - 31 - 30 - 31 - 30 | HP Fire

Hello, are you interested in spitbacks or in the flawless ones? I'll have a look at your thread in a moment :)

New addition to the family:

#001 - Bulbasaur

OT: Mimung | ID: 40446 | TSV: 1213
Nature: Modest | Ability: Overgrow
IV: 31 - 00 - 31 - 30 - 31 - 30 | HP Fire
Would like flawless please :)

Hi, I´m interested in your shiny Mawile (OT: May | ID: 57813 | TSV: 4001). Are you interested in other shiny, Tsv, breed mons or in legendaries? I have the following shinies: HA 5 IV Adamant Swampert; Dream ball, HA 6 IV Jolly Loppuny; safari ball, Bold Chansey (ivs: 31/0/31/x/31/31); and premier ball relaxed Ferrothorn (31/31/31/X/31/0). i also have a couple of legendaries, like Suicune and Regirock, Sred by me, but not too much besides that. :)

Hi, I´m interested in your shiny Mawile (OT: May | ID: 57813 | TSV: 4001). Are you interested in other shiny, Tsv, breed mons or in legendaries? I have the following shinies: HA 5 IV Adamant Swampert; Dream ball, HA 6 IV Jolly Loppuny; safari ball, Bold Chansey (ivs: 31/0/31/x/31/31); and premier ball relaxed Ferrothorn (31/31/31/X/31/0). i also have a couple of legendaries, like Suicune and Regirock, Sred by me, but not too much besides that. :)
The Dream Ball Lopunny seems interesting; can you tell me its egg moves, if it's nicknamed or not (if it has a nickname I'm not interested in it), and can you show me proofs of its legitimacy (Reddit permalink)?

Squirtle female please :)
As stated in my opening posts, I only have males.

The Dream Ball Lopunny seems interesting; can you tell me its egg moves, if it's nicknamed or not (if it has a nickname I'm not interested in it), and can you show me proofs of its legitimacy (Reddit permalink)?
Yep, I can provide all that. Well, its level 70 and battle ready (Evs in Atk/SpD/Speed). By move reminder, its egg moves are Fake Out/Encore/Ice Punch/ Fire Punch. It is male, and It has no nickname. Here is the link in Reddit (My user there is also JudaiFw): https://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/3w99zm/2610/?sort=top

Oh, unfortunately, it seems that the user rebuild his thread, so my post is no longer avaible :( that would make hard for you to trade. The only thing I can do is show you this: B07 - 1,4 - Buneary (♂) - Jolly - Limber - 31.31.31.31.31.31 - Dark - [2610] (the same number of the thread) and show you that the Loppuny has the same IGN and ID of the user. Mmm, I could also provide you my user Link (Its JudaiFw too), but I doubt you will trade. Thank you anyway!

Yep, I can provide all that. Well, its level 70 and battle ready (Evs in Atk/SpD/Speed). By move reminder, its egg moves are Fake Out/Encore/Ice Punch/ Fire Punch. It is male, and It has no nickname. Here is the link in Reddit (My user there is also JudaiFw): https://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/3w99zm/2610/?sort=top

Oh, unfortunately, it seems that the user rebuild his thread, so my post is no longer avaible :( that would make hard for you to trade. The only thing I can do is show you this: B07 - 1,4 - Buneary (♂) - Jolly - Limber - 31.31.31.31.31.31 - Dark - [2610] (the same number of the thread) and show you that the Loppuny has the same IGN and ID of the user. Mmm, I could also provide you my user Link (Its JudaiFw too), but I doubt you will trade. Thank you anyway!
I wouldn't redistribute it anyways as I only trade what I've bred (just as I don't let my mons be redistributed, I don't do it with other people's mons), but yea without the proof I won't make the trade. Sorry :(

Hi can I get a CMT on your Shiny jolly kangaskhan.
Interested in your Modest HP Ground Eevee :)

And btw, new addition:

#001 - Bisasam

OT: Steve | ID: 14831 | TSV: 0032
Nature: Modest | Ability: Chlorophyll
IV: 31 - 06 - 31 - 30 - 31 - 30 | HP Fire

I am interested in that BR Greninja, a female Standler and a female Carvanha

This is I could offer you:

Vivillon [GER]
OT: MERTYVILLE | ID: 28183
Nature: Timid | Ability: Compound Eyes
Moves: Quiver Dance - Hurricane - Bug Buzz - Stun Spore
IV: 31 - xx - 31 - 31 - 31 - 31
EV: 252 SpA - 252 Spe - 4 SpD

Krawumms [GER]
OT: MERTYVILL | ID: 28183
Nature: Modest | Ability: Scrappy
Moves: Focus Blast - Boom Burst - Fire Blast - Ice Beam
IV: 31 - 31 - 31 - 31 - 31 - 31
EV: 252 SpA - 252 HP - 4 Def

Wie-Shu [GER]

OT: MERTYVILLe | ID: 28183
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Reckless
Moves: Stone Edge - Hi Jump Kick - U-Turn - Aurasphere
IV: 31 - 31 - 31 - xx - 31 - 31
EV: 252 Atk - 252 Spe - 4 SpD

Lahmus[GER]
Nature: Bold | Ability: Regenerator
Moves: Thunder Wave - Scald - Fire Blast - Slack Off
EV: 252 HP - 252 Def - 4 SpA

Sarzenia[GER]
Nature: Timid | Ability: Chlorophyll
Moves: Growth - Sleep Powder - Solar Beam - Weather Ball
EV: 252 SpA - 252 Spe - 4 HP

Awesome, I should be available for the whole day. Just let me know whenever your ready.
Perfect, I'll be around the whole day today, I'll add your FC in a moment :)

I am interested in that BR Greninja, a female Standler and a female Carvanha

This is I could offer you:

Vivillon [GER]
Nature: Timid | Ability: Compound Eyes
Moves: Quiver Dance - Hurricane - Bug Buzz - Stun Spore
EV: 252 SpA - 252 Spe - 4 SpD

Krawumms [GER]
OT: MERTYVILL | ID: 28183
Nature: Modest | Ability: Scrappy
Moves: Focus Blast - Boom Burst - Fire Blast - Ice Beam
IV: 31 - 31 - 31 - 31 - 31 - 31
EV: 252 SpA - 252 HP - 4 Def

Wie-Shu [GER]

OT: MERTYVILLe | ID: 28183
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Reckless
Moves: Stone Edge - Hi Jump Kick - U-Turn - Aurasphere
IV: 31 - 31 - 31 - xx - 31 - 31
EV: 252 Atk - 252 Spe - 4 SpD

Lahmus[GER]
Nature: Bold | Ability: Regenerator
Moves: Thunder Wave - Scald - Fire Blast - Slack Off
EV: 252 HP - 252 Def - 4 SpA

Sarzenia[GER]
Nature: Timid | Ability: Chlorophyll
Moves: Growth - Sleep Powder - Solar Beam - Weather Ball
EV: 252 SpA - 252 Spe - 4 HP
Hi, I'd trade the Greninja for the Vivillon, and the two female spitbacks (Stantler and Carvanha) for Mienshao, if it's okay for you :)

Perfect, I'll be around the whole day today, I'll add your FC in a moment :)

Hi, I'd trade the Greninja for the Vivillon, and the two female spitbacks (Stantler and Carvanha) for Mienshao, if it's okay for you :)
Sure, I added you already. My FC in the Signature. Just say when you want to trade. But if you want to trade now, I will be online around for a few more hours. ^^

Sure, I added you already. My FC in the Signature. Just say when you want to trade. But if you want to trade now, I will be online around for a few more hours. ^^
Just need a second to clone Greninja and I'll be online :) Adding your FC as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)