Regieleki @ Life Orb
Ability: Transistor
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Wild Charge
- Assurance
- Explosion

Calyrex-shadow is the main sweeper and attacker of my team I made it have the set it has to help it whittle down (non sucker punch) yveltal or other threatening Pokémon to my caly-shadow that it can’t 1 tap with astral barrage

Tapu finis purpose is to trap mons that would be too taxing for the other mons in my team to deal with

Ho’ohs is a defogger that can counter steel types or pressure the enemy by toxicing non steel/poison type mons it can also hard counter walls like Ferrothorn

groudon is a double dance sweeper meant to counter powerful electric types like dd zekrom

Ferrothorns purpose is to wall extremely powerful water/fairy types such as xerneas,kyogre and dracovish also knock off to counter heavily item dependent pokemon like scarf kyogre/scarf vish/trick room band vish or maybe even possibly counter powerful ghost or psychic types like caly shadow,lunala and dusk mane necrozma

Last but not least regielikis role is to be a quick but powerful physical wall breaker with the explosion button as a last resort if it looks like it can’t defeat a non ghost type through normal means to get more value out of it

Any constructive criticism of my team is welcome and encouraged

Ainzcrad

Smile of the Orchid
is a Tiering Contributor
Currently trying to push to 1400 elo on ss ubers my current team is:
Calyrex-Shadow @ Leftovers
Ability: As One (Spectrier)
EVs: 60 Def / 196 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Astral Barrage
- Nasty Plot
- Substitute
- Leech Seed

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 204 Def / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Whirlpool
- Nature's Madness
- Taunt

Ho-Oh @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 208 Def / 52 SpD
Impish Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Toxic
- Defog
- Whirlwind

Groudon @ Life Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 180 HP / 252 Atk / 76 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Stone Edge
- Rock Polish
- Swords Dance

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Leech Seed
- Spikes
- Knock Off
- Power Whip

Regieleki @ Life Orb
Ability: Transistor
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Wild Charge
- Assurance
- Explosion

Calyrex-shadow is the main sweeper and attacker of my team I made it have the set it has to help it whittle down (non sucker punch) yveltal or other threatening Pokémon to my caly-shadow that it can’t 1 tap with astral barrage

Tapu finis purpose is to trap mons that would be too taxing for the other mons in my team to deal with

Ho’ohs is a defogger that can counter steel types or pressure the enemy by toxicing non steel/poison type mons it can also hard counter walls like Ferrothorn

groudon is a double dance sweeper meant to counter powerful electric types like dd zekrom

Ferrothorns purpose is to wall extremely powerful water/fairy types such as xerneas,kyogre and dracovish also knock off to counter heavily item dependent pokemon like scarf kyogre/scarf vish/trick room band vish or maybe even possibly counter powerful ghost or psychic types like caly shadow,lunala and dusk mane necrozma

Last but not least regielikis role is to be a quick but powerful physical wall breaker with the explosion button as a last resort if it looks like it can’t defeat a non ghost type through normal means to get more value out of it

Any constructive criticism of my team is welcome and encouraged
Hey there, wanted to rate this team in a rather quick fashion due to it needing alot of changes imo.

Major Changes
:tapu_fini: -> :yveltal:
Any ss ubers team needs a dark type, simply because of how threatening calyrex is. Spdef ho-oh is unable to check specs properly, because of psyshock hitting u from the physical side rather then the special side. Tapu fini only provides a fairy typing and a mon that could answer Zygarde/Marshadow but there is a later change that helps with that. Yveltal also helps easing up potential lunala or helps long term v eternatus.

:ho_oh: -> :xerneas:
The reason why i think xerneas might fit better on this team, is because it answers ur major weakness to yveltal. All the while it makes groudon/zygarde/marshadow also a ton easier making the pressure on groudon much less. Xerneas also provides aromatherapy incase groudon gets poisoned or another mon on ur team gets thunder waved.

:regieleki: -> :eternatus:
Regieleki is simply put unviable, it loses to any ground type or eternatus. This helps out with your kyogre mu, opposing regieleki mu's alot more.

Minor Changes
:groudon:
Any team needs a stealth rock user, to make yveltal or darm-g a much easier to play around. But also chipping mons into caly range or any other threat u might have on ur team, its free chip everytime smth switches in. The set i am recommending is toxic, phys def. Spdef doesnt really help u much and being able to threaten marshadow by being able to eat hits helps a ton.

:ferrothorn:
This is a very simple change, but u need gyro ball on this to check xerneas. Its better over pwhip on this kinda team after the changes, due to cm scald already making pwhip do alot less and specs u cant take 2 spouts in the rain. Knock helps with mons that could potentially switch in and remove their respective item making them alot weaker or go down easier with for example stealth rocks.

If u have any questions feel free to hit me up on discord on; Orchid#1034 or here

Ed: Forgot the team link mb; https://pokepast.es/9356015dc9491f3e

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)