Sun & Moon NU Reservation Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

erisia

Innovative new design!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to reserve Silvally-Steel. I should get back from my internet-free holiday in France on Sunday and will post the WIP then. Am I able to get extenuating circumstances for this?

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to reserve Silvally-Steel. I should get back from my internet-free holiday in France on Sunday and will post the WIP then. Am I able to get extenuating circumstances for this?
Hootie typo'd and didn't put Silvally-Steel in high priority. I think the tier might just FALL APART if this mon is not QC ready by tonight at the latest because the entirety of the QC team is putting every ounce of energy we have into anticipating what could occupy the dex page for the premiere Silvally forme.

I have no moderation powers here, but so help me if I did I would be giving you the reprimation of a lifetime for putting off what is almost inarguably the most important analysis we have starting out in NU C&C.

Blast

Member of the Alien Nation
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Luck O' the Irish Kiyo Earlio cyanize Jarii

24 hour warning to post a WIP / skeleton for your analyses before they go back up for reservation

Also Ambipom was dropped so it's back up for reservation

edit: Vileplume and Cryogonal were dropped too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)