Sun & Moon OU Reservation Index (READ THE OP)

Why isn't Mudsdale getting an analysis? That thing is so friggin bulky. Wait, it's probably because of lack of recovery isn't it. Yeah. Just answered my own question don't mind me

Hilomilo

High-low My-low
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Can I take Azelf? I won't put up a skeleton or anything yet just in case it isn't eligible for an analysis.

Last edited:

Eclipse

Like a chimp with a machine gun
is a Contributor Alumnus
Would be glad to pick up Torn-T if it's back up for reservation

Edit: Yeah my bad about that one Hootie haha, will get to writeup sometime tonight

Last edited:
I have a couple of questions.

- How long does an analysis have to be inactive before someone can take over said analysis from someone?
- If one was to take over an analysis, could they take the QC checks and the analysis progress with them?

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
No opinion on Smeargle yet, though I'll discuss it more with QC.

In the meantime, Omastar is back up for reservation. If someone has more experience with it I would prefer they take it, but will yield if someone has used rain extensively and used the set that will be for the analysis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)