SM OU Super Weather Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I love me some weather. So I did this
https://pokepast.es/43a074ca0be1d230

Now this may seem totally unconventional, which I am not saying it isn't, but it sure as hell is really fun.
I've had some really stupid weather battles against other people running sand/rain (rip sun and hail)

So yea try it out please
See if you have anything to change for me

Okay here are some justifications for why I have these mons
Pelipper is way better than politoad in general
Kingdra is worse than mega swampert, but running a solo sun setter would be awful without zard y, so I had to take the L here
Tyranitar is absolutely terrifying, and I needed something with a good special bulk
Excadrill is just about the only good sand sweeper
I just really like alolan-ninetales, and having aurora veil up is really helpful for the team
Zard-y is the only good solo sun guy.

Hail and sun sweepers are notoriously mediocre compared to excadrill and kingdra in my opinion, plus the two mons are good solo
Also, nothing here has damp rock or such because having 4 weather pokemon all with extended weather would be a waste of an item. Except alolan-ninetales, whose light clay doesn't interfere with weather

Gross Sweep

Plan Ahead
is a CAP Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)