Social Superheroes & Supervillains

(my first thread, no clue how this will hold up)

so basically talk about your favorite superheroes and/or supervillians and discuss with others on their picks. and maybe make your own and explain them or something idfk

also i looked through cong and smogoff and didnt see any threads about this so if there are any i apologize lmao

anyways here are mine

the flash

i love time travel and superspeed so this is a clearly easy pick for me. The design is awesome too, the red and yellow work amazingly. i dont want to say a lot cause im a lazy pos and i dont feel like it. (also i am aware about the recent controversy with ezra miller and i know hes a dickface so just keep in mind if you write a fucking college essay about why he sucks idrc)

the reverse-flash

i think that the reverse flash has an amazing backstory, because in his fucked up corrupted mind he believes he is the hero and the flash is the villain. he uses that jealous rage, that realization that he can't be the flash to his advantage. if you look him up you see a comic strip where he says "look what YOU did" because he thinks people (like the flash) suck cause they exist, and i think that was executed wonderfully. also remember how i said the flash's red suit and yellow lightning looks cool? the reverse flash's opposite color scheme is somehow better. i truly dont know what it is but the reverse-flash, imo, is amazing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)