Survivor SURVIVOR III: Hoenn - won by HeaLnDeaL

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Congratulations Claw and Dome Tribes for acquiring victory! The Helix and Root Tribes are going to tribal council!

In an effort to maximize weekend time for the next task, we ask for votes to be in ASAP. You guys have ~24 hours to vote for now to vote!

Dome and Claw Tribes, you have received instructions in an attempt to minimize downtime.

Last edited:
Challenge 3
First off, everyone take a look at the new Helix and Root tribes. jas61292 and shubaka17 were voted out, respectively.

Today's challenge is a... unique one. We're going to need each tribe to select a champion for this challenge. They will be the executive decision maker and primary contact for scheduling. That's all we're going to let you know. Ideally, lets have this done within 24 hours.

Alright everyone, get to it!

Challenge 3
Types Unown
: Better hope you guys picked champions with good timezones! Each team selects a player to bring a team of 6 Unowns with whatever typing and Hidden Power they want (Custom Game). Each Unown may only have Hidden Power. Ghosting is allowed and encouraged. Ability must be Mold Breaker. Timer must be on. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me, as I am the lead for this challenge! If I'm not available, any of the co-hosts can also answer most questions about it. If there are scheduling issues, subs will be chosen in the same way as the champions were chosen.

Matchups:
[DOME] ItzViper482 vs. zorbees [CLAW]
[ROOT] HeaLnDeaL vs. Walrein [HELX]

Last edited:
Challenge 3
Types Unown
: Better hope you guys picked champions with good timezones! Each team selects a player to bring a team of 6 Unowns with whatever typing and Hidden Power they want (Custom Game). Ghosting is allowed and encouraged. Ability must be Mold Breaker. Timer must be on. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me, as I am the lead for this challenge! If I'm not available, any of the co-hosts can also answer most questions about it. If there are scheduling issues, subs will be chosen in the same way as the champions were chosen.

Matchups:
[DOME] ItzViper482 vs. zorbees [CLAW]
[ROOT] HeaLnDeaL vs. Walrein [HELX]
Ok so since you can't change types with unown, we are changing it to Arceus! That's my fault, but it's literally the same challenge just with Arceus!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)