Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

I probably should have mentioned this sooner, but I'm writing exams this week. Shouldn't go over DQ but I'm requesting leniency. I'll be back to normal on Friday.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Taking a break. I have a couple essays I need to write and a temper to manage. RL things are starting to pile up.

Tourney reffing will be my priority. Other than that I can't guarantee. But I should be able to get those by (but requesting 24h leniency on them if possible)

Will be back in February 8th, weather allowing.

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
I'm behind on stuff. Sorry about that. I think I can catch up tomorrow.

Frosty

=_=
Taking a break. I have a couple essays I need to write and a temper to manage. RL things are starting to pile up.

Tourney reffing will be my priority. Other than that I can't guarantee. But I should be able to get those by (but requesting 24h leniency on them if possible)

Will be back in February 8th, weather allowing.
Adding to the above. I have a course to prepare for tommorow and I will be on it the entire day. This means that things that were not yet posted on will be dealt with either tommorow night or sunday. If you are on a 202 match or a TLR, don't hold your breath tho, as those will only be handled after feb 8th probably.

As usual, feel free to DQ.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Sunday, 11pm as I'm typing this - I just spent most of my weekend meeting up with friends IRL. My ASB backlog is still there, so please let me extend my DQ until Wednesday, 8th February.

need to pull back for life for a bit

orders should come on time, reffing won't but i'll try to get things done(just slowly)

(hopefully) back to normal in a week

edit: actually just get a subref

Last edited:

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Life has hit an abysmally low point within the last 72 hours. I'm going to take 48 hours away from the forum, I might still be on IRC, but I won't be doing things on the forum until the end of the 48 hours. So expect some sort of activity Wednesday morning I guess?

EDIT: Feeling a lot better after the first 24 hours of cleansing (that and I've begun some new 'stress relief' things). Coming back to activity, going to need about 48 hours to catch back up though.

Last edited:
I'm going to need to take an extended break from ASB. Not to go into specifics, but my mental health is worsening and ordering/reffing is feeling more like a chore than a fun passtime.

I'm going to put up all of my current battles/reffings for forefit/subreffing, respectively. Sorry guys, I just don't have it in me to keep up with my ASB responsibilities at the moment. However, I would like to keep my spot in the Generation VII tournament and my place in the gym queue, if possible. Thank you for understanding.

Sorry again, and I'll hopefully be back in a few weeks, but I can't make any guarantees at the moment.

Going to a band clinic in South Carolina until then, I will have absolutely zero internet until the. If needed then you can disqualify me from anything, but I will not be posting anything until Monday.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lots of things to do right now between school, marking, asb, and mafia. Oh yeah plus actual life. All the things I'm up in are open and some have tentative orders but with work through Saturday it will probably take some time to get to them.

Frosty

=_=
I apologize for using this card again, but while I managed to turn in one of the essays I had to do, the other (due to...5 hours from now) still needs some things here and there. Add the not pleasant saturday I expect to have means i will only get to most things sunday. I intend to get to everything (I should be mostly up-to-date, except for rock gym, ice gym and deadfox's Sim, as well possibly a TLR here and there) by sunday (and I will have a small window of opportunity between 21pm and 12am Saturday to get some shit done, but I will be a wreck then) and you can DQ me after that if I don't. But if you could wait just that bit longer, I would really appreciate it.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
As an update to the previous I am still exceedingly busy but anticipate being able to get to the things I'm up in Monday or Tuesday with the probable exception of AOT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)