Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Going to be little less active this week (February 13th - February 17th), please be lenient on DQ, give me like 1-2 days extra to order/ref/order+ref that would be wonderful <3

but yea sorry for the inconveniences ^^;

Apologies to everyone I'm making wait, but right now work is piling up, and I have to prepare for a show on the 17th, which means that, until then, I won't be at home most of the time (Which, unfortunately, means reffing will be difficult). I'll try to keep up but can't promise anything.

And let's face it I should've reffed stuff instead of flashing but grass quals aaaaaaarghhh

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Family Funeral and Related.

Away Thursday-Sunday

edit: Back now. Please start shouting at me again.

Last edited:

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
hi

So you may have noticed that I haven't ordered in anything in a while. This is actually not because of real life (which is going pretty well) but because of other Smogon stuff. I've been trying to improve my skills in OU, BH and VGC '17, all of which are just more appealing than ASB at the moment.

Because of this, I've decided to go on an indefinite hiatus. In some ways I don't want to, because that would mean giving up my shot at Ground Gym (not to mention CHOICE BAND KARTANA) but I think it's the best option for me right now.

I still might chat on Discord because you guys are awesome, but for now I don't really want to continue to commit to ASB. Keep in mind that this might change in the future.

I apologize for holding anyone up until this point. This post was made later than it should have been.

Anyway, see you all later

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Indefinite LOA

Generalized low activity (i.e. what I've been lately less a bit more) through mid-April

Specific minimal activity through Sunday

IRL commitments require priority over ASB, I have ~35 cases and ~55 exams to mark by the upcoming two Saturdays and school projects/exams will be heavy until the semester finally finishes.

In other words, I'll get to things when I get to them. Some things won't require more than a couple moments of effort and I'll get to them right away. The next time I get a specific block of time I can dedicate to ASB, AOT has priority.

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
I'm going to be gone until Tuesday. Feel free to tag but don't DQ me in anything please. I should be able to catch up on everything then.

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
Alright, my life is slowly restructuring itself once more. For the next 2 weeks I'm going to need about +36h of leniency on all timers, simply so that I can work out some of the new things that are being added to my life and seeing how ASB fits into everything else.

Really sorry but gonna have to extend my LoA until Wednesday, I fell way way way behind on homework as a result of the tennis tournament this weekend and that takes priority

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So it turns out coming to US means I work at 9am here until 5pm, then drive back to my hotel only to start replying to emails from Malaysia and ghosting issues there since it's morning on that side of the world :(

Can I drag some stuff until Saturday? Feel free to subreff me out and take the whole UC in the meantime - I've fallen hard indeed :(

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
I'm away for the weekend, don't expect anything then.

also my head currently feels like exploding but i'll try to get things done now i guess

The work and chores backlog is starting to get out of hand, so I am likely not going to be doing much posting until Monday, leniency appreciated.

Going to Alabama from the 4th to the 10th, so until then my activity will drop as I prepare for the trip (as well as probably dead from 4th to 10th but I'll make another post when the time comes)

Reposting so people see.

I just realized I have a pretty significant amount of work to do before I leave on the 4th. That being said, I will be completely dead from today to March 10th.

Of course I'd like to keep my spot in G7T, Monotour and Grass Quals (If there's a problem with that, I'll check my PMs a few times today so hit me up)

Yoshiblaze and ZhengTann, I will post this round's reffing and then put the match up for subreffing (unless you are willing to wait two weeks, which I doubt since I'm already johning af)

Someoneelse and S0L1D G0LD , I'll edit my mistakes in the current round then put the match for subreffing.

If you absolutely need to contact me, Discord is always running in the background, so hit me up, but don't expect any activity on Smogon. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, and I'll see you all on the 10th!

Cheers! <3

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
Alright, my life is slowly restructuring itself once more. For the next 2 weeks I'm going to need about +36h of leniency on all timers, simply so that I can work out some of the new things that are being added to my life and seeing how ASB fits into everything else.
Heh, I know I said I needed 2 weeks to make this decision, but last night really opened my eyes. List of things that will be changing:

- I'm dropping out of all tournaments
- I'm relinquishing my cohost status of the Monotype Tournament
- Any RP that I am currently reffing that is not a Raid or a TLR is being dropped and will need a subref.
- Any tournament and/or gym reffing that I currently have will also be dropped and will need a subref.

My life's at a very transitional point currently and that's meaning that I cannot support ASB in my schedule the way I used to be able to, and it really just isn't that fun anymore. I loathe doing ASB things sometimes the way I loathe having to do my homework. I'm going to try and find a way to make the few things I have kept (the raids and the TLRs, my gym matches, ownership of the Battle Pike) fit into my schedule, but I can no longer dedicate the mass of time I used to dedicate to ASB.

Too many people to tag, but I should be around to appropriately dropping things within the next hour.

Gonna be out of state from March 5th to March 7th. Gonna be very absent, if I even post at all, and for the next two or three days after, gonna need leniency as I move in to apartment. Will post again when the time comes.

Why don't we put our LOAs in our signatures btw? easiest way to let everyone know

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)