Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

Sorry, last week was really hectic and I've been johning. I'm going to try and catch up on everything tonight, but if I don't and you want a subref I won't blame you for asking for one

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
I will be in Spain w/o a Laptop from early tomorrow morning till the 12th. I'll not be able to order in stuff until then. Sorry ^^;

So uh, due to some headaches in trying to get my degree (I'd explain more but it'd take a page), I'm going to have some rather sporadic activity for an undetermined length of time (anywhere from a week to a month, maybe longer if I'm really unlucky.) During such times I'd only have my phone to post, so please be a bit lenient on DQ for a while.

Thanks for understanding.

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Apologizes for my inactiveness lately, Will do things tomorrow, if you cant wait till tomorrow then...rip me?

This is a bit of a retroactive LOA, but I wanted to post a clarification regardless: I have been ill during the past week, and therefore I have been unable to check my alerts, PM's, etc. Although I am still feeling a bit under the weather, I will attempt to catch up on my remaining obligations over the weekend.

Edit: I overestimated my ability to post. I am still quite ill, and may need a little more time. I apologize for this delay, as it is rather irksome to me that I once again need to post in this thread.

Last edited:
I have fallen ill and am unable to post orders / ref with any degree of quality. If I could have about 36 hours of lenience, that would be grand.

I have fallen ill and am unable to post orders / ref with any degree of quality. If I could have about 36 hours of lenience, that would be grand.
Update: I overestimated my ability to recover from this illness with any degree of quickness. Regretfully, I thus need about 24 more hours before I am able to return to my obligations here.

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I need a vacation

Going to a family reunion out of state then will go on a family cruise from very very early .3. Friday (June 23) through (probably late) Thursday (June 29)

I'll have phone access tho idk if the cruise will have wifi and such so >3> i'll try to stay within DQ when ordering, but please gimmie like an extra day or two please. I will not have computer access, and i will not ref on my phone, so if you can't wait that long, i recommend getting a subref.

Come Monday I'll be gone until July 4th for a vacation. I'll likely have phone access but stuff will be slower.

Also, the previous LoA I posted should be done with, so my schedule is back to normal.

I didn't want to post here again so soon, but I am experiencing a few problems with my wrists and hands right now, and I should probably refrain from all non-essential typing for a bit. Please give me a few days of leniency so that I can rest my hands somewhat.

I'd like to apologize for my lacking activity and frequently going over DQ in my matches. I've been working hard to help get the next season of my SSL League up while trying to juggle ASB whenever I can. I'm not sure how much longer it's going to take before our draft but please bear with me, I am doing my best to get in my refs/orders whenever. I get thats probably not an acceptable excuse so if you need to DQ or replace me that is perfectly fine or if you can wait I assure you I'll do my parts eventually. Thanks.

Relevant Tags: S0L1D G0LD, Dixay, Exclaimer, Gale Wing Srock, awesomec424. Probs missed some but if I did I hope they check here often

Extremely sorry for not posting this up sooner, but for the past week or so, I have had my attention on some irl problems and concerns of mine, so that has made me slack off. Everything that is past dq will be done today by 10:00 EST at the latest. The only two really affected by this are TheBisharpKing and Elevator Music .

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I am in NYC until next Monday (7/17), so I won't be in chat or anything. I should be able to order, but I ask for a reminder instead of DQ if at all possible.

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Sorry for being abhorrently slow lately, I'll be clearing my backlog finally within the next 48 hours. And then following it by taking a hiatus for the 48-72 hours following, since I'm... dealing with some new circumstances in my life.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
In the interests of being civil I'm making it known that I have no interest of taking on anything beyond my current commitment to raiding with deadfox and will be having birkal alumnize me at his earliest convenience. My reasons are my own.

Taking a trip from July 28th to August 12th.

Anyone I'm reffing can feel free to get a subref. Most of my opponents are johns themselves so this shouldn't affect my ongoing battles too much, but don't DQ me in Dark Gym please. I'll try to order on mobile when I can.

Something personal happened to me and ruined my free time and any desire to ref/do anything productive ASB wise. This will be about four days. I'll try to keep things going in the meantime.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)