The All Gen Tournament - Round 3

Could we have an extension to next weekend? No way that we can play during the week and luigi couldn't get on on our scheduled Sunday until too late to start a bo7.

My opp answered RIGHT NOW since I spoken to him Friday (and I didn't wrote anything before because I was waiting for him to show any activity but he logged in today after an entire week). I'm gonna go out soon to watch a football match with friends and when I'll be back at home I have to host a Tour then go sleep. So I'm sorry, I'm not playing today cause I'm not able and that's the reason I asked for act win this morning after waiting all weekend.

Luigi

spo.ink/shadowtag
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 27 Championis a Past SPL Champion
Could we have an extension to next weekend? No way that we can play during the week and luigi couldn't get on on our scheduled Sunday until too late to start a bo7.
an extension would be ideal but if that is not possible i'd like to claim an acvitity win since i tried a lot harder to get the game done and i'd argue he is the one who missed our time/refused to play.

AssMan - Last Wednesday at 7:00 PM
Ok let's do sunday
I can do your Saturday night 11pm
Or your Sunday 10am
get backer - Last Wednesday at 7:01 PM
ok
on sunday message me
AssMan - Last Wednesday at 7:01 PM
Kay
August 20, 2017
get backer - Yesterday at 10:41 AM
fight?
AssMan - Yesterday at 10:57 AM
Urgh
It's late
Yeah I'm not starting a bo7 now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)