The Battle Spot Forum's Official 3v3 Tournament [Round 2!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won from Omastar68 in a tense battle 3-0. I feel sorry for him that he is swept by the same pokemon (reuniclus) again...

Battle Code: TT2G-WWWW-WW3R-93P8
Lol you. Didn't mention I beat you in two battles a little before we were scheduled to battle in the tourney, and you got my team from that and counter-teamed me :P Suicune could CM on Reuni just fine before you added your own CM.

Also I mostly play on PS and neglect breeding and stuff, why I don't have the best in game team lol. Tho I should've swapped in some stuff like Heatran, Chomp, and Skarms, most of my PS team.

PS, that was really smart of you to switch in a flying on Fissure, how I got you that one other time XD. Even though you lost your CM boosts it was e smartest play. Reuni is so OP lol. If you had regular stuff like Kang, Talon, and Chomp I wouldn't have minded lol.

Lol you. Didn't mention I beat you in two battles a little before we were scheduled to battle in the tourney, and you got my team from that and counter-teamed me :P Suicune could CM on Reuni just fine before you added your own CM.

Also I mostly play on PS and neglect breeding and stuff, why I don't have the best in game team lol. Tho I should've swapped in some stuff like Heatran, Chomp, and Skarms, most of my PS team.

PS, that was really smart of you to switch in a flying on Fissure, how I got you that one other time XD. Even though you lost your CM boosts it was e smartest play. Reuni is so OP lol. If you had regular stuff like Kang, Talon, and Chomp I wouldn't have minded lol.
I always had calm mind on my reuniclus, i actually tried to counterplay with trick room though :p

www.smogon.com/forums/threads/battle-spot-teambuilding-discussion-help-thread-read-post-453-page-19.3500348/page-15

Look its on post 363, besides switching teams is possible and you could have done it yourself as well. It wasnt unfair play, but smart, fair playing imo.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I beat Buckert 2-0, gg

9X8W-WWWW-WW3R-BNB9
Well played, it was my second Link Battle ever, so what should I expect. Have fun in the rest of the tournament, I have to resign since I'm going to move this friday, and I won't have any internet on my 3DS anytime soon. OK I'll see if I can make some time.

Last edited:
I always had calm mind on my reuniclus, i actually tried to counterplay with trick room though :p

www.smogon.com/forums/threads/battle-spot-teambuilding-discussion-help-thread-read-post-453-page-19.3500348/page-15

Look its on post 363, besides switching teams is possible and you could have done it yourself as well. It wasnt unfair play, but smart, fair playing imo.
I kno. It was really smart. Why'd you not use CM with Reuni in the other battles then? I would've had no chance other than Fissure with Mamo. My team kinda sux and I actually could've easily added some stuff so that was just dum.

I hate to disappoint my fans losing twice in a row, but there's nothing for it. Next time I'll just have to devote more energy to getting stuff on cart rather than testing stuff on PS.

ShadowBlazze and I had agreed to play our match on wednesday but he hasn't contacted me back since. I'll try to get this done by Saturday or Sunday If I get news on him.

We are scheduled to battle tomorrow at 10-11pm EST. The deadline is tommorrow by midnight EST correct?

An undeserved win:
Memoria won 1-0 over Impact
....... Spoiler; don't watch the battle video unless you want to see a desperate man (me) fishing for crits:
W43W-WWWW-WW3S-88Z9
Best of luck Impact.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)