Walrus The BrainpanCydonia Cross-Server Walrus - Won by Lebossle

Another Note: After much deliberation, I have decided that remixes which use the song's original vocals are not acceptable for the category Well-Covered. Remixes which have no vocals or have had the vocals resung by a different artist are acceptable.

Last edited:
We've got some last minute submissions, so I'm just gonna go ahead and state this publicly:

If you submit your entry for the Pump Me Up category (and, optionally, any other songs you may have ready for submission) before the deadline, I will give you leeway for post-deadline submissions.

23rd Place
Submitted by mendelde
Score: 4.5

Flowers Never Bend with the Rainfall by Simon and Garfunkel

This is a jaunty song with a measure of confidence to it, but I definitely wasn’t thinking of Simon and Garfunkel when I made this category. Feels less like getting psyched up and more like reassurance. It’s got that classic Simon and Garfunkel bounciness and those cerebral Simon and Garfunkel lyrics, which saves it from a super low score.

Last edited:
20th Place
Submitted by Fort Colorcastle
Score: 5.0

Pleasant Goat and Big Big Wolf Theme Song by Huang Weiming, Lin Yuting, and Luo Yinggeng

The moment you say “children’s show theme song”, I have babysitting flashbacks. This is pretty good, though, if super mellow. Far more relaxing to me than energizing, but it’s a breath of fresh air compared to some other kid show theme songs I know. Not saying which ones, because I like going an entire day without a persistent eye twitch.

Last edited:
14th Place
Submitted by Cancerous
Score: 5.7

Brass Goggles by Steam Powered Giraffe

Nice and quirky. The vocals harmonize and dance around each other in lovely ways. But the tempo was pretty mellow and never picked up the pace when I was expecting it to. This is a good song, I just think it has the potential to be more energetic than it is. Then again, if they’d have to reduce the length of those harmonies for a pluckier tempo… tough choice.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)