PU The BW PU Cup - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to call activity. My opponent missed our schedulded time on thursday. He wantedto reschedule but it failed. He only said 2 or 3 times "can you play now?" out of nowhere, at times where i really cannot play (between 1 and 3 am).
Im going out soon and wont return today, so activity i guess

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Act, my oppo hasn't been on since Friday night despite scheduling for midday during the weekend.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
just posting to say that my opp and I scheduled for tonight and then he didn't show after I said I was on despite him being on smogon. tentative activity call >.> hate doing this lol
---

deleted my old post because fuck double posting act but i really tried hard to reschedule with the dude and he has been super inactive and has not posted a time he's going to be on and hasn't been on since yesterday so yeah and I can't really play late tonight so rip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)