The Doubles Open V - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

n10siT

Hoopa can do anything!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
haven't seen marshall.law all day today, so activity, we still have all day to play though i guess

Is it a joke? I was on smogtours all my afternoon, until 5 pm gmt+1 our shedule time and you didn't show up.
You can ask people, I played a lot of dpp games earlier on smogtours.
I have no computer now until monday.
I don't care a bit about grand slam but fuck your activity post.
Consider that as THE activity post.

Last edited:

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Re: Marshall.Law vs n10sit

You scheduled your battles for 5pm GMT+1 yesterday. You are both claiming that you were here while your opponent was not. And I actually believe that both of you say the truth. Or at least, that you think you said the truth.

BUT Marshall.Law erroneously stated being GMT +1, while living in France. France is actually GMT+2 during DST. And this is where the problem comes from: The battle was scheduled at 6pm Marshall's time, while he believed it was scheduled for 5pm.

Since the battles did not happen due to Marshall's mistake, and that Marshall cannot play even with another extension, n10sit get awarded the victory.

Lost to Dawgie in two.

I would like the chance to explain myself, as it seems like I tried to cheat my opponent out of a win. When Dawgie and I agreed on the time for today's match, I had mistakenly said that it would be 10:00 am my time, and midnight his time. This was incorrect of me, as he lives in Adelaide, which is actually another 1/2 hour later, which, to his credit, he included in his initial post saying that he was GMT +930.

After 20 minutes after 10 or so, I posted for activity and ended up playing in another GS match, so I wasn't really checking in back here and missed his call-out post. I want to apologize to Dawg for my mistake and Kamikaze for making his life more difficult. GGs.

Last edited:
Lost to Dawgie in two.

I would like the chance to explain myself, as it seems like I tried to cheat my opponent out of a win. When Dawgie and I agreed on the time for today's match, I had mistakenly said that it would be 10:00 am my time, and midnight his time. This was incorrect of me, as he lives in Adelaide, which is actually another 1/2 hour later, which, to his credit, he included in his initial post saying that he was GMT +930.

After 20 minutes after 10 or so, I posted for activity and ended up playing in another GS match, so I wasn't really checking in back here and missed his call-out post. I want to apologize to Dawg for my mistake and Kamikaze for making his life already more difficult. GGs.
Confirming Ill delete my post., Nltk is a good guy, thanks for a good set, gl in dou in the future :)

Still haven't played my R1 extension game because my opponent has completely ignored me and stopped trying to set up a time with me. In the begging he took forever to respond anyways(even though he had been online). The other thing is that I saw we were both online and asked to just play now but got no response despite him being online for the next couple hours. Clearly just doesn't want to battle me.

EDIT: We finally got to battle and I won

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)