The Everything NFL Thread - 2017-18 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Can someone tell me where the Browns get a win? I feel sorry for them, they don't deserve 0-16. (I fully believe they won't go 0-16 but the easiest games on the schedule are now gone...)

Can someone tell me where the Browns get a win? I feel sorry for them, they don't deserve 0-16. (I fully believe they won't go 0-16 but the easiest games on the schedule are now gone...)
They have Chargers, Bears and Steelers still to come (Weeks 13, 16 and 17). They may steal a win or three there. You also never know when Bortles will Bortlerize a game.

I'm not even gonna attempt the full top ten for Harrison. Too many wrong losses this week.

Chiefs
Eagles
Packers
Broncos
Panthers

Chiefs extend the steak. Eagles buried the dumb Cardinals. Packers beat the Cowboys again, looking badass with Adams coming baxk and getting two TDs. Panthers are 4-1 and Cam's been on point for two games in a row, while the receivers are eating all around, so big jump.

*Edit*

Good lord, forgot the Falcons again. The fuck.

Last edited:
Good lord, forgot the Falcons again. The fuck.
It's ok, no one is going to pay attention to the Miami game this week, and then everyone's going to be shitposting about the SB rematch next week. Eagles, Panthers, and Broncos in prime time + Chiefs/Steelers mean we will be ignored if we win 50-0 and ridiculed if the game is close

It's ok, no one is going to pay attention to the Miami game this week, and then everyone's going to be shitposting about the SB rematch next week. Eagles, Panthers, and Broncos in prime time + Chiefs/Steelers mean we will be ignored if we win 50-0 and ridiculed if the game is close
I want to win this game because they started our 2013 tilt

lol @ these last three drives.

The Panthers had over 4 minutes and decided to go only for the big play, all stupid long passes. Then the Eagles decided not to burn the clock and still gave Carolina one last play before the 2-minute warning. Then the Panthers try their best to lose the game until they can.

Love seeing the Eagles (my adopted side team) flourish. My man Carson Wentz is burying the haters so far this year.

BUT

I see some people putting him in the MVP discussion, which is ridiculous. Dude had 2 drives start inside the opponents 30 and still holds onto the ball too long. He'll eventually be a top 5 QB but people gotta slow their role a little.

Love seeing the Eagles (my adopted side team) flourish. My man Carson Wentz is burying the haters so far this year.

BUT

I see some people putting him in the MVP discussion, which is ridiculous. Dude had 2 drives start inside the opponents 30 and still holds onto the ball too long. He'll eventually be a top 5 QB but people gotta slow their role a little.
I totally agree with you I mean I love what he is doing but we are only through six games plus it can get into his head but playoffs is easily I in sight

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
"Burying the haters" man I watched him miss an open receiver by 6 feet when he had one of the cleanest pockets I've ever seen. And you pointed out how much help he got too. He's got the QB wins but not TOO MUCH ELSE GOING FOR HIM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)