The NFL Fantasy Football Thread, 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.. i have Gordon also, but maaaaan... I cannot pull that trigger vs the Ravens. I honestly am starting Collins willingly in one of my leagues.

Only bright side, is Gordon will probably get a shit ton of looks. But if that's the case.. AJ Green will be in the same situation.

Collins or Woods, if you do want a switch.

Who should I start in my RB2 and flex spots out of the following: Dion Lewis, Mike Davis, Alfred Morris, Chris Hogan, Dede Westbrook

League is PPR btw.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Who should I start in my RB2 and flex spots out of the following: Dion Lewis, Mike Davis, Alfred Morris, Chris Hogan, Dede Westbrook

League is PPR btw.
Well zeke is back this week I think so Alfred Morris is out. Chris Hogan could have a big day if Pittsburgh is dumb and plays zone again, but I suspect they won't which makes him risky. King dedede is still being thrown to by warbortles so that's a hard pass. I'd roll with Mike Davis and dion Lewis, the latter of which is primed for a huge game against a Steelers defense missing its best and fastest linebacker.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yah my bad on Elliott, Morris would be solid there still. I disagree on dede, because Bortles is gonna crash sooner rather than later.

I was hoping Rivers would put in a magical performance for the division lead.. silly me.

Should have went Stafford. But.. at least after these two games, my opponent and I are deadlock at the proj total.. gonna be a fun one tomorrow.

The Semi's are litttttttttttt

go figure it's the keelan cole breakout game when I decide to start Dede. Shady McCoy carrying me though so I may still be fine as long as no more of my players shit the bed.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Can't be salty going out like this in league B, the team that's beating me has been the best team all year.

Would be nice if my team saved its 160+ point performance for this week when I needed it though...

Looks like I'm bowing out in dynasty too, we benched all the wrong guys this week ha. Not a bad effort to make the semi finals considering we were down DJ from week 1. Losing Wentz ahead of this week's game hurts too.

So somehow. I still have a chance to go to the Finals in my work league. No thanks to that HORRIBLE Josh Gordon option..with Robert Woods on the bench.

I’m up 43 points with Matt Ryan and Jones left to play for my opponent.

And they absolutely destroyed the Bucs last time out.

This is gonna be one hell of a game.

Headed to the finals in League B for the 3rd time in as many seasons and making my finals return in League C too. Dynasty run ends this week but you fuckers better believe we're coming at your necks next season with a healthy DJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)