Challenge The Nuzlocke Challenge - Mark 2

Thanks. Tyrunt would probably be the best option going forward if I were to replace anything.

The reason why the levels are so low is because of a self-imposed "no Exp. Share" restriction.
Eh, they're not that bad. You'll have a few more trainers to grind against en route to Cyllage and in the gym itself, at least. Be careful against Grant's Amaura, though; Refrigerate Take Downs really hurt.

I looked at my Pokemon Pearl and guess what? It turns out i already had a nuzlocke going. Current team:
Sparxx, the level 7 Shinx
Beaver, the level 7 Bidoof
Fishee, the level 8 Magikarp
Blaze, the level 11 Chimchar

I was going to start a new one with Piplup as Napoleon...

Update!

Sparxx died to Roark's Cranidos. How sad. I was going to go the full way.
Mr. Bat, my Zubat I caught also fell to the Cranidos.

So now I only have 3 pokemon but at least I still have my starter. Blaze evolved into a Monferno and learnt. Mach punch, so I was able to beat Roark.

Current team:

Beaver, the level 9 Bidoof
Fishee, the level 8 Magikarp which only knows splash!
Blaze. The level 15 Monferno.

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
Wedlocke oo
  • First catch
  • Fainting=Death
  • Marriage (partners must be male/female)
  • Can only use one pair at a time, shifting can allow you to switch pairs.
  • One dies they both die

Zelfie = Me
Barry = Rival

Picked Evergreen (male)

Talk to professor
Got Pokeballs

Killed Bidoof by Tackle (crit), no 102 capture
caught Flora (female)
Turtwig x Starly is my first pair

Hope this is an ok place to post this. Really happy about completing a yellow nuzlocke. End team:

Palmer-Exeggutor lvl 52 (Sleep powder op)
Frisk-Slowbro lvl 57 (Walled and crushed Sabrina's whole team)
Clemont-Sandslash lvl 41 (Beat rival's jolteon in champion battle. So, was actually pretty important considering the danger it posed to my other 4)
Light-Kadabra lvl 53 (Couldn't trade. Still a beast.
Roc-Aerodactyl lvl 45 (Mainly transport, but had other uses)

After beating the league we went after mewtwo. A ditto appeared the moment we got in front. Was so confused for a sec... Anyways, used Palmer, lvl 52, to catch mewtwo with an ultraball. Very proud of him and made my day.

Haven't been on here in a long while... well here it goes.

Decided to start another Emerald Nuzlocke because, honestly I've never really beaten one. Well turns out I had one going already! Wasn't very far so I kept it and will update it from here on out.

Emerald Nuzlocke

Rules:
-Battle style is set
-Standard "first pokemon you see" rule-- excluding duplicates and evolutions of duplicates (i.e., seeing a Zigzagoon first on Route 102 after already catching one on Route 101)
-The only other exception to the rule above is the Starter Pokemon, who is technically caught on Route 101, but I count it as given to me in Littleroot
-No legendaries will be used
-I WILL catch a shiny if I see it
-Gift Pokemon are allowed (though I'm pretty sure that is a non-issue in Emerald)
-PC is allowed
-Pokemon Center and PokeMart trips are limited to 10 per town. (This includes using PC boxes to heal, but does not count using them to swap and store Pokemon)
-In battle, only 3 items from the bag are allowed to be used, and as many held items as equipped.
-If a Pokemon faints, I will put it into the PC into the 'Memorial' box
-I will be catching back-ups who will be immediately boxed. (But the 1st pokemon on route still applies)
-Forced losses by wild Pokemon do not count against me. (i.e., teleport, whirlwind, roar, fleeing, etc. Struggle does count against me)
-I may add/remove/adjust a ruling as scenarios play out

-Started the game and named myself Zoran
-Chose Clucknoris (M) the Mild Torchic
-Proceeded through the early game shenanigans
-Captured BiteO'Life (M) the Sassy Poocheyena in Route 101
-Captured Agullable (F) the Jolly Wingull in Route 103 --> Jolly Being very unfortunate as I would have used her more
-Captured Lilith (F) the Serious Lotad in Route 102
-Capture Shelby (M) the Serious Wurmple in Route 104
-Captured A Fun Guy (F) the Hardy and Ironically Named Shroomish in Petalburg Woods
-Captured Swell Yo (M) the Brave Taillow in Route 114
-Captured Shhhhout the Docile Whismur in Rusturf Tunnel
-Shelby eventually evolved in this time into Cascoon and then into Dustox
-A Fun Guy was, I assume (based on her level on opening the game and knowing how I work), used to defeat Roxanne through a combo of Leech Seed/Stun Spore/Absord
-Saved Peeko, got the PokeNav, and started my high seas adventure with Mr. Briney
-Arrived in Dewford
-Caught Suma (F) the Sassy Makuhita
-Resumed the game in Granite Cave with a team of Torchic, Lotad, Shroomish, Dustox, Wingull and Makuhita all around 9-14. I was pleased to find this as a resuming point.
-Evaluated my team, and decided it was best to remove Shroomish and Wingull, as I was weak to flying and Wingull's nature was just too hindering to be of real use.
-Trained Clucknoris the Torchic to Clucknoris the Combusken and Lilith the Lotad to Lilith the Lombre. Leveled up Shelby to Gym Fighting levels and leveled up Suma
-Delivered the letter to Steven
-Took the fight to the Dewford Gym. Shelby handily cleaned up with a combo of Harden/Confusion/Gust. At level 17 he was deposited, not really being of much more use in the game.
-Went to Slateport
-Defeated Team Aqua and Delivered the Drugs Goods to Capt. Stern
-Caught Houdini (M) the Sassy Magikarp in Dewford Town
-Caught Sparkle (F) the Modest Elecktrike in Route 110 --> Immediately added her to the team
-Defeated Rival May
-Proceeded to Mauville City
-Leveled up Sparkle to learn Spark and stand on her own (was Exp. Share trained for awhile).
-Evolved Suma into Hariyama
-DISASTER!!!! Fighting the Winstrate Family Lilith fell to Medidites's High Jump Kick!!!!! NOOOOO!!!!! MY FIRST LOSS!!!
-Saved the game to plan for the upcoming Gym Battle and try to regain confidence after Lilith's death.

Starting (well, resuming) the Nuzlocke found me in a pretty strong position. Many good Pokemon had been captured and they were all adequately leveled for the point I was in the game. However, I did have a very prevalent weakness to flying that I did my best to address, though it could still use some work. Clucknoris and Suma make for two very strong Pokemon while Sparkle, albeit frail as of now, has very good potential given her nature and relatively low level for evolving. Losing Lilith stung, as she was my first loss and I usually like having a Lombre on the team. However, her lack of strong moves (her main move was Bullet Seed) did leave a lot to be desired. The battle with Wattson is coming up, and I can honestly say I don't know how it will go.

Clucknoris (M) the Mild Combusken
Level: 23
Ability: Blaze
Moves: Peck, Ember, Double Kick, Sand-Attack
Opinion: The starter, the leader, the Pokemon I can always rely on. While Combuskens are a little frail, Clucknoris is pretty soild for this point in the game. All I can say is let him live a long time

Suma (F) the Sassy Hariyama
Level: 24
Ability: Thick Fat
Moves: Fake Out, Arm Thrust, Vital Throw, Sand-Attack
Opinion: A strong Pokemon, though it hasn't been used in battle since the evolution. Hopeefully her new look will give her better bulk than her previous form, as she will be the one going up against Wattson's Manectric and likely Magnemite and Magneton (set mode always makes this fight difficult)

Sparkle (F) the Modest Electrike
Level: 20
Ability: Lightningrod
Moves: Spark, Quick Attack, Howl, Thunderwave
Opinion: Right now she is the worry child of the team. Frail and with poor coverage she could easily perish if I make the wrong move. However, she is only six levels from evolving and with an awesome nature I have high hopes for her.

Shelby (M) the Serious Dustox
Level: 17
Ability: Shield Dust
Moves: Harden, Gust, Confusion, Protect
Opinion: Honestly, Shelby has done his job, he's done. So, why is he back? Well... because he is DONE. I may need some death fodder for this upcoming battle. Specifically Voltorb's Selfdestruct. However, since I really hate just condemning a teammate to certain death, Shelby at least has Protect, hopefully to bait Voltord into killing itself. Then... it might be sacrificed to get Suma in cleanly.

Reservists to Lookout For: A Fun Guy, Swell Yo and Agullable all have the potential to make a return to the Suicide Squad. It all depends on who is captured later and how the upcoming chapters go. The rest are kind of garbage...

Lilith (F) the Serious Lombre
Died: From a vicious High Jump Kick from a Medidite
Accomplishments: Assisted in defeating Roxanne
Obituary: Lilith was a Pokemon who didn't carry a lot of immediate strength but was more of an investment for the future. Sporting a strong typing and a good movepool, she was going to become a powerhouse after the 5th gym, where she would gain access to moves such as Surf, Giga Drain and Blizzard (later Ice Beam). Luckily Lombres/Lotads are available by Fallarbor Town. But she will always have been the first, and will always hold a special place in my heart. Rest in Peace my friend.

Double post... but this thread doesn't see much activity so I don't think it is a bad thing.

Instead of studying like a good college student I decided to play Pokemon... Like a good college. Anyway, Update II is here!!

ALSO: Anyone reading [if there is anyone... ='( ...] PLEASE feel free to give me any suggestions. Whether it be from nicknames to strategies to Pokemon I should try to catch/bring out of reserves/remove from my team, I would love some community input!

-Last we left off I had just lost a beloved teammate and was preparing for my battle against Mauville City Gym Leader Wattson
-Entered the Gym and handily defeated all the trainers. Clucknoris and Suma did most of the heavy work, as Sparkle's limited coverage and frailty left her on the side lines for all but one battle (against that kid with the two Zigzagoons)
-After the battles, I healed up my team and challenged Wattson
-Leading with Shelby, I realized quickly my mistake. My hopes for dodging a Selfdestruct from Voltorb were dashed as he opted to attack with Spark and Shock Wave. I had to accept Shelby was doomed and let him perish to a Shock Wave, achieving almost nothing in the battle.
-The battle raged on afterward, with Clucknoris barely shrugging off the dreaded Selfdestruct and almost falling due to paralysis. But through grit and skill my team emerged victorious, with Suma taking out Magneton and Manectric with its powerful Arm Thrusts and Vital Throws
-Headed north to Route 111, which I saved my capture for the desert area (thankfully a Geodude didn't appear when breaking the stone on Route 111)
-Route 112 I capture Mike (M) the Serious, Hump Day Numel. Hoping I'll never have to use him, but he is Clucknoris's backup.
-Captured Hwacha (M) the Lonely Machop in the Fiery Path. Potential backup for Suma, but my inability to trade for a Machamp is dissuading me from that. I think A Fun Guy has that honor
-Captured Not Skarm (F) the Calm and Disappointing Spinda in Route 113. No use for this guy at all
-Scurried through Route 113 fearing for my life. For real, that route is a f**king mine field. All the ninja boys have Selfdestructing Koffings. I remember a Nuzlocke from awhile ago where this route took out my entire team. And without a normal resist I was freaking out. But I made it through with smart playing a some luck.
-Capture Lily (F) the Adamant and Unfortunate Lotad in Route 114. Decided to use her despite her hindering nature because her typing and strong moves may still prove useful
-Evolved Sparkle into Manectric. With her newfound strength she will definitely be able to pull more weight. Now we just need a little more movepool diversity.
-Raised Lily with Exp. Share and evolved her into Lombre, officially replacing Lilith
-Captured Albert (M) the Adamant Zubat. A decent option with a pretty good nature. Still have to decide.
-Spotted Team Magma messing with Prof. Coszmo.
-Saved game back in Fallarbour Town preparing to ascend Mt. Chimney

Overall I am very pleased with my main three, Clucknoris, Suma and Sparkle. They have strong moves good levels. However, my team is lacking in depth and coverage. I can pull off this for a little bit longer - at least through Flannery - but once I hit Norman I am going to have issues. Especially since my team really lacks bulk (even Suma's bulk is relative, since it is mostly just in HP). However, I have some decent reservist Pokemon and some promising routes ahead, so hopefully I can pull a few good Pokemon out to round out the team.

Clucknoris (M) the Mild Combusken
Level: 29
Moves: Bulk Up, Ember, Double Kick, Rock Smash
Opinion: Still the same as last time, maybe even more so. With the best coverage of my main three (which is saying something since it is only Fighting and Fire) Clucknoris is my most reliable counter to opposing Pokemon. A great leader, I have high hopes for him still

Suma (F) the Sassy Hariyama
Level: 28
Ability: Thick Fat
Moves: Fake Out, Arm Thrust, Vital Throw, Sand-Attack
Opinion: Having taken out both of Wattson's toughest Pokemon, Suma has secured its spot as the "most accomplished" member of the team. However, the real fights are still yet to come and we will then see how strong Suma is. Either way, her massive HP and great attack stat make her a force to be reckoned with.

Sparkle (F) the Modest Manectric
Level: 26
Ability: Lightningrod
Moves: Spark, Quick Attack, Howl, Thunderwave
Opinion: Having finally survive through to evolution Sparkle has a new lease on life. Higher Special Attack and Speed will make her a very valuable addition to the team. However, her movepool is still very shallow (and unfortunately will remain that way). So her use is limited to where she can hit foes for neutral and super effective hits (which is limited now, as there are a lot of ground types running around as of now)

Lily (F) the Adamant Lombre
Level: 19
Ability: Swift Swim
Moves: Astonish, Fake Out, Nature Power, Absorb
Opinion: Terrible moves, low level, hindering nature... not a lot is going right for Lily right now. If her nature wasn't so bad there wouldn't be a question but... it... it's just so god awful. It helps with normal type moves I guess... Wee'll see. If I can find a better water-type in the near future I think she will be getting the boot. I'm sorry Lily, but you are just no Lilith.

Reservists to Lookout For: A Fun Guy, Swell Yo, Agullable, Mike, Albert

Lilith (F) the Serious Lombre
Died: From a vicious High Jump Kick from a Medidite
Accomplishments: Assisted in defeating Roxanne
Obituary: Lilith was a Pokemon who didn't carry a lot of immediate strength but was more of an investment for the future. Sporting a strong typing and a good movepool, she was going to become a powerhouse after the 5th gym, where she would gain access to moves such as Surf, Giga Drain and Blizzard (later Ice Beam). Luckily Lombres/Lotads are available by Fallarbor Town. But she will always have been the first, and will always hold a special place in my heart. Rest in Peace my friend.

Shelby (M) the Serious Dustox
Died: An unfortunate Sacrifice to Wattson's Voltorb.
Accomplishments: Solo'd Brawley entirely. Honestly of all the Pokemon I've had Shelby is the most accomplished
Obituary: While never meant to have a long career with me, you were never supposed to die either Shelby. You had your job and you served it beautifully. I am sorry I pushed you too far and left you for dead. Your death is solely on my shoulders and I will ensure it will not be in vain. Fly free now, fly free.

As a farewell party to Generation VI, I'm doing one last X Nuzlocke before Sun & Moon drops. My only goal: To at least get past the bastard known as Reflection Cave, which has killed me in all three Nuzlockes on this game.

My naming theme: Startin' from the beginning and naming all my 'mons after previous games, from Gen I up.

EDIT: Update #1:

- Team is currently Fennekin, Spewpa, Zigzagoon, Bunnelby, Farfetch'd.
- One badge so far. Farfetch'd learned Aerial Ace at Level 9 and utterly wasted Viola's gym with it.
- No deaths, obviously. One lost encounter when Zigzagoon's Tackle critted on a Flabebé.

Team:
Red the Fennekin (Level 12)
- Ember
- Howl
- Scratch
- Tail Whip

Blue the Zigzagoon (Level 11)
Ability: Pickup (I'm already up about three Escape Ropes with this and Bunnelby xD)
- Tackle
- Headbutt
- Baby-Doll Eyes
- Tail Whip

Yellow the Spewpa (Level 10)
Ability: Shed Skin
- Tackle
- String Shot
- Protect

Gold the Bunnelby (Level 9)
Ability: Pickup
- Tackle
- Agility
- Quick Attack
- Leer

Silver the Farfetch'd (Level 12)
Ability: Keen Eye
- Fury Attack
- Sand Attack
- Fury Cutter
- Aerial Ace

Last edited:
Just wondering, how will the Nuzlocke rules affect SOS battles in SuMo? Will it be like Hordes where you can catch any of 'em?

I say this because there is a 1/10,000 chance to get a Salamence on Route 3, which would obviously break a Nuzlocke.

Personally, my reading would be that you could only capture the one you first encountered (and none of the SOS reinforcements).
Horde encounters occur simultaneously, so a choice there makes sense but you clearly encounter one Pokémon before they SOS...

No reason you couldn't state in your initial rules that you can capture a reinforcing Pokémon though.

You could also add in a One-Hand clause. I did, and found myself awkward playing it. To make it harder, use your non-dominant hand. This is part of my Platinum Nuzlocke, oh poop (sandwiches).
-SincPlays

Update on the Nuzlocke run:

Currently, I have seven badges and am about to go through the Team Flare Secret HQ.

Team:
Red the Delphox (Level 51)
- Flamethrower
- Psychic
- Will-o-Wisp
- Light Screen

Crystal the Venusaur-Mega (level 51)
- Petal Dance
- Petal Blizzard
- Venoshock
- Leech Seed

Emerald the Grumpig (level 51)
- Psychic
- Rest
- Power Gem
- Zen Headbutt

Diamond the Hippowdon (level 48)
- Earthquake
- Strength
- Crunch
- Rock Tomb

Black the Lapras (level 48)
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Hydro Pump

The sixth team member is a level 37 Pawniard to replace my recently fallen Gourgeist. I haven't gotten to grind it up yet.

Deaths (in chronological order):
- Sapphire the Honedge was double-targeted in a battle with Team Flare in Glittering Cave because of a dumb switch-in on my part.
- HeartGold the Granbull was one-shotted by a Wobbuffet in Reflection Cave.
- White the Trapinch was killed by a Dugtrio while grinding.
- Silver the Farfetch'd was double-targeted in a double battle on Route 15 or 16, I forget exactly which.
- Black 2 the Gourgeist was killed because of a low damage roll on Shadow Sneak trying to finish off Xerosic's Malamar, before being one-shotted with a super-effective +2 Payback.

I'm starting a Nuzlocke in Soul Silver. Apart from the main rules I'll add a couple more:

1- When entering a new route you can't come back until you reach a new town/city
2- When fighting a Gym Leader, you must use the same number of Pokémon as he/she.
3- In those battles, you can't use a Pokémon whose level is above the Gym Leader's best Pokémon. (this should prevent overgrinding).

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Doing a HeartGold Nuzlocke, just passed the Whitney gauntlet with no deaths, strategy worked great. Butterfree baited the Rollout to get off Poisonpowder and then Quagsire went super tank mode, completely justifying how godawful adamant wooper is

Bellsprout lv 18
Adamant (!)
- Vine Whip
- Growth
- Cut
- Sleep Powder

Zubat lv 18
Adamant (!)
- Wing Attack
- Bite
- Astonish
- Leech Life

Butterfree lv 17
Naive
- Confusion
- Gust
- Sleep Powder
- PoisonPowder

Gastly lv 18
Timid (!)
- Lick
- Hypnosis
- Curse
- Night Shade

Croconaw lv 19
Hasty
- Bite
- Water Gun
- Leer
- Scratch

Quagsire lv 20
Adamant
- Headbutt
- Mud Shot
- Water Gun
- Mud Bomb

Got some pretty nice reserves too as a result of the no duplicates rule and some smart headbutting including: Pineco, Skiploom, Growlithe (What the hell this is Adamant too??), Nidoran M, Exeggcute, and a Hoothoot

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well that was a colossal disaster. My team of low 20s waltzed up to Morty completely confident. And completely underestimating the power of a Gengar shadow ball in gen 4. Without a Normal type. That's a total party wipe. Fuck.

This grind is going to suck.

Weepinbell lv 21
Adamant (!)
- Vine Whip
- Growth
- Cut
- Sleep Powder

Golbat lv 22
Adamant (!)
- Wing Attack
- Bite
- Confuse Ray
- Return

Butterfree lv 18
Naive
- Confusion
- Gust
- Sleep Powder
- PoisonPowder

Gastly lv 18
Timid (!)
- Lick
- Hypnosis
- Curse
- Night Shade

Croconaw lv 24
Hasty
- Bite
- Water Gun
- Flail
- Ice Fang

Quagsire lv 20
Adamant
- Strength
- Mud Shot
- Water Gun
- Mud Bomb

I'm most sad about losing my incoming Crobat :(

Going to try rebuilding with Growlithe / Nidoron-M / Skiploom / Flaaffy (recent catch) / Pineco / Exeggcute

Texas Cloverleaf

One fuckton of day care cycling later

Round 2 went considerably better. Nidorino rolled through the first two enemies before Gengar appeared again and was met by Jumpluff. Turns out Jumpluff can tank Shadow Balls decently as it was locked to a 3HKO despite a speed tie. Pluff got off a Leech Seed and went to work with Sleep Powder, catching a well timed U-turn to Growlithe the turn before Morty was set to Hyper Potion and, with Leech Seed aiding, Bite finished Gengar off with a 2HKO, avenging the OG team. May they rest in peace. Now I just have to deal with a group of weakass mons with no EVs. Yay.

NEW TEAM

Nidorino lv 25, Calm
- Shadow Claw
- Horn Attack
- Peck
- Poison Sting

Really bad moveset and mediocre stats still make this a decent team member right now. Once we get a Moon Stone things will improve.

Pineco lv 26, Calm
- Bug Bite
- Strength
- Bide
- Natural Gift

This thing blows. Great physical defense but trash otherwise. However. It does have one, extremely crucial purpose. Tanking Explosions. Also Dragons. Mostly Explosions. This thing will have to get carried suuuuuper hard but will shine in the Rocket Hideout.

Exeggcute lv 25, Docile
- Uproar
- Leech Seed
- Sleep Powder
- Bullet Seed

This thing also blows, though it will improve when it gets Confusion in two levels. Unlike Growlithe, I have no qualms about evolving this ASAP which is nice meaning all I need is a Leaf Stone before this becomes a monster.

EDIT: RIP, died to a Hiker's Geodude Selfdestruct

Flaaffy lv 26, Serious
- Thundershock
- Thunder Wave
- Cotton Spore
- Charge

It's a Flaaffy. It's mediocre by definition. Ampharaos will be above average. Par for the course. Best Electric available.

Growlithe lv 27, Adamant
- Flame Wheel
- Bite
- Reversal
- Helping Hand

I'm super conflicted here. I'm really really really excited for the potential here and it's already a great mix of decently strong and reasonably bulky. Problem is it gets a lot of mileage out of Crunch and Flare Blitz but they only come at levels 40 and 48, where its otherwise stuck with Bite and Flame Wheel for the game. Issue being of course, level 48 doesn't come until the E4 or later meaning there will be a long period of Growlithe falling off where Arcanine could be really strong. I don't know where to go with this here, though I have some time since I haven't obtained a Fire Stone yet. If anyone wants to chip in with advice who's reading I'd welcome it.

Jumpluff lv 29, Brave
- Mega Drain
- Sleep Powder
- Leech Seed
- U-turn

This is a Butterfree with better stats/typing but way weaker. I.e. it blows but it's passable. For now. Looks like it might become my pseudo tank which is just weird to think about.

Fortunately the next part of the game is extremely easy and forgettable so I won't have much to worry about until the Rocket hideout, between the exploders and the houndoom so that's probably the next time I'll update.

Current reserves include Hoothoot (neat), Koffing (bleh), Machop (neat), Spinarak (eh), and Togepi (Goldenrod mon)

Last edited:
Growlithe lv 27, Adamant
- Flame Wheel
- Bite
- Reversal
- Helping Hand

I'm super conflicted here. I'm really really really excited for the potential here and it's already a great mix of decently strong and reasonably bulky. Problem is it gets a lot of mileage out of Crunch and Flare Blitz but they only come at levels 40 and 48, where its otherwise stuck with Bite and Flame Wheel for the game. Issue being of course, level 48 doesn't come until the E4 or later meaning there will be a long period of Growlithe falling off where Arcanine could be really strong. I don't know where to go with this here, though I have some time since I haven't obtained a Fire Stone yet. If anyone wants to chip in with advice who's reading I'd welcome it.
Arcanine has a respectable triple digit SpA, and Flamethrower comes at 34 with the added advantage of no recoil if you want to try that.

Texas Cloverleaf

Arcanine has a respectable triple digit SpA, and Flamethrower comes at 34 with the added advantage of no recoil if you want to try that.
Dat Adamant nature tho, is why I'm so torn

Starting to think I'll have to evolve it though, I just don't think it will survive without the bulk, especially as it's Flash Fire and not Intimidate

In other news Exeggcute made a heroic read by switching in on a Magnitude 10 from Geodude aimed at my otherwise incoming Nidoking (Pineco on field) and was promptly rewarded by the Geodude blowing itself up. RIP.

On the plus side I remembered that I never picked up a Slowpoke from the slowpoke well, having already obtained a ratata and a zubat, and thus Slowking joins the team! Adding some desperately needed special bulk to complement the wall of Forretress and a crucial defensive water typing.

Arcanine/Nidoking/Forretress/Slowking is looking to be a core that can go a long way, remains to be seen if Ampharos/Jumpluff will stick

LucarioOfLegends

Master Procraster
is a CAP Contributor
Might as well give this a shot.

Will be doing a good old Bed-to-Red nuzlocke challenge for Heart Gold, while adding dupes clause and ID starter clause since A) I'm not amazing at nuzlockes and B) I've never fully completed HGSS. So...let's start!

Upon start up, the gods of chance decide to roll me a 4, hitting me with a solid Cyndaquil named Dante. Not much interesting happens before I get Pokeballs, but I end up grabbing a Pidgey,named Wingsy, on my way through Route 29.

I make a mild detour on the way through to Route 46, seeing if I can get a Geodude or even a Phanphy if luck is on my side. Instead, I end up grabbing a Spearow instead. With the new member Pecks now securely in hand, I head up to Route 30 and... forget to catch something. Wow. I do end up getting a Bellsprout on Route 31, but miss out on a Dunsparce because I ran out of Pokeballs. Great start.

I hit Voilet City and almost immediately head off to Sprout Tower, since I see no point in lingering around too much. It isn't exactly hard, since I am packing two Flying types and a Cyndaquil, but I do get Gastly, who I called Joule for some reason.

Before I head off to grind for the night, I for some reason decide to head off to Route 33, forgetting that I used my last ball on Joule. .-. Lost a chance a Wooper that day. Hopefully these trends don't continue through past Falkner.

Current Team

Dante (Cyndaquil) Lv. 12
Naughty
-Tackle
-Leer
-Smokescreen
-Ember

Pecks (Spearow) Lv. 10
Hardy
-Peck
-Leer
-Growl
-Fury Attack

Joule (Gastly) Lv. 5
Hardy
-Hypnosis
-Lick
-Spite

Ne Ne (Bellsprout) Lv. 6
Naughty
- Vine Whip

Wingsy (Pidgey) Lv. 6
Quiet
-Tackle
-Sand Attack

Holy shit. I'm in Victory Road in HG. I encounter a wild Golbat, level 32 I think, with my level 43 Heracross, who has 55 HP left. Lazily and recklessly, I think the odds are low Golbat will knock it out even if I don't get it first, so I click Rock Tomb, which misses, and Golbat comes back with a fatal Wing Attack. Completely, 100 percent unnecessary and avoidable. Now, I'm writing down what happened in the file where I'm keeping track of the catches, and I send in Gyarados, which has about half of its 146 HP and should kill Golbat easily. I tap Bite instead of Ice Fang because it doesn't even matter, and I look away. Then I choose Ice Fang and look away. I look back and Gyarados is at like 30 HP and Golbat is unchanged, so I figure Ice Fang missed and go with Bite, only to find out that, actually, Gyarados is confused. He hurts himself, gets hit with Bite, and that's it. :mad:

Pokemon Sword Nuzlocke
  • If a pokemon faints it must be boxed permanently in the grave yard.
  • Can only catch the first pokemon I start a battle with in a route, No repeats is in effect.
  • All Pokemon must be given a decent nickname. No naming a pokemon a string of symbols because I can't think of anything else.
  • If a pokemon is shiny, I can catch and use it.
  • All gift pokemon are allowed.
  • I am only allowed to catch one pokemon from the south wild area, and one pokemon in the north wild area.
  • If a pokemon faints in a Max Raid battle it goes to the grave yard, losing the raid is okay as long as they don't faint in it.
  • Legendaries may be caught but not used.
  • I can not save scum to do anything over again. The only exception is catching the box legendary. If someone faints between loads they must be sent to the grave yard.
  • If I white out, I may rebuild my team from pokemon in my box. If I have none I lose.
So I decided to try my first Nuzlocke in pokemon Sword. I named my character Corrin (Yes I'm basing my trainer off the fire emblem character), and started the game. I chose Sobble as my starter because my friend and I didn't chose him for our first playthrough. I named him Yuuya as Inteleon just really reminds me of the character from Hatoful Boyfriend. I set out. On route one I immediately find a Skwovet. I name her Ava, as in Avarice as Greedent is really greedy for berries. Anyway she knows Last Resort. A 140 base power move on route 1. This totally isn't broken.

On route 2 I catch a Purlion. I named her Sussie, partially being inspired by the character in Deltarune. At the lab Hop challenges me. I swept him with Ava, who was at level 8. Last Resort 1HKOed his Scorbunny and Rookidee. I then went to the wild area and caught a Vanillite and named him Sundae. At this point my team looked to be Yuuya, Ava and Sundae, with Sussie as backup.

Things went on as normal until route 3. I caught a Pancham and named him Jay. I was sort of disappointed because I have already trained a Pancham before, and there were things I would have preferred to catch on the route, but as per the Nuzlocke's rules I couldn't. I battled a wild pokemon to try to train him up, then faced a trainer.

What I didn't know at the time was that it was a grave mistake. I had Ava in the front, and Hannah had out a Pancham. I switch out to Yuuya and Pancham used circle throw. It switches out your pokemon. Whenever I sent out Yuyya Pancham would force a switch to another pokemon. Sussie and Ava were weak to fighting type moves so having them out would kill them. Jay was weak from the wild pokemon so having him out would kill him. Sundae's only attacking move was astonish, which wouldn't do much, so the only pokemon I had who could fight Pancham was Yuuya. Yuuya could only take 3 circle throws, so I had to heal him after 2 to avoid losing him. I keep switching in Yuuya, who keeps on getting circle throwed out. I heal him. Sussie can deal chip damage with fake out. Sundae went to 20/36 from a tackle. I heal Yuuya. And then Pancham circle throwed Sundae to death. My first causality. Yuuya in rage faints Pancham.

Still Sundae's death was an eye opener. So far I have only been fighting trainers because things were so easy. Yuuya was my only really dependable pokemon, and that weakness got someone killed. I appreciate Sussie and Jay a lot more now. Still it became clear in the battle that someone was going to die. I think in the moment I went with Sundae as he only knew astonish at the time, and I partially forgot ice was weak to fighting, or was thinking he was a ghost type for some reason. Still his death showed me that even in a game as easy as Sword you still have to train, or somebody's going to faint. So now I'll train up the rest of my team a bit on the wild pokemon.
Yuuya LV 14
Pound
Water Pulse
Water Gun
Bind
So far Yuuya has been the MVP of the team. His typing and level allows him to pull through things the others can't. He seems to be a bit flirty, though also a bit secretive. I'm on to him.

Ava LV 12
Tackle
Tail Whip
Bite
Last Resort
If she can use it, last resort is OP. She was able to solo the route 2 Hop battle. I think she'll be useful in the grass gym. She seems to be a bit greedy, and likes to pick up small objects from the ground. Not that she'll share them, that's what pickup is for.

Sussie LV 11
Scratch
Growl
Sand Attack
Fake out
I wasn't to thrilled to get her at first. Her attacks seemed to be a bit redundant to Ava's. She waited on the sidelines for her turn to shine. After Sundae's death I appreciate her a lot more now. She has fakeout, which is handy. I hope she can learn a move a bit more useful soon though.

Jay LV 9
Tackle
Leer
Arm Thrust
Taunt
While I wasn't to thrilled at first as I've already trained up a Pancham before, I appreciate him a lot more now. He'll learn powerful fighting coverage moves, and I have high hopes for what he'll become. He seems to be rather friendly, and perhaps a bit flirty. I can see a rivalry with Yuuya now.
Sundae LV 11
Astonish
Harden
Taunt
Mist
Rip my little angle of ice. While I didn't know you for long, you were always cheerful and kept spirits high. While you weren't to strong while you were alive, you had such a life ahead of you. You died so your teammates may live. Thank you Sundae, your sacrifice will not be in vain.
Cause of death: Route 3, Hannah's Pancham's circle throw.
After the death of Sundae, I trained. I mostly used Jay to defeat Zigzagoon as the move was x4 effective. I trained until everyone was about level 14. Yuuya evolved around this time to Drizzle. I also taught Sussie and Yuuya swift as they had higher special attacking stats. I started doing things rather carefully, I didn't want another death. I encountered a Drilbur in Galar mine. I wasn't to sure of what to name her, I was thinking of Indus, but then switched it to Mera from Epithet Erased because she was a girl. However Then I changed it to Lizzie after reading her summary as it said she was playful, and Lizzie sounded like a much more playful name. And her only usable move was rapid spin. Great...

I encountered Bede, and his battle was a bit intense. Only in the end did I remember Ava knew bite, a DARK TYPE move. Even then his Gothorita's psybeams were powerful against Ava, and I don't think she could solo him. Outside in route 4 I saw something white walking against one of the walls. I wasn't sure what it was, but I guess it would be my encounter. I walked up to it, and it was a Yamer! He's so cute, and I caught him. I named him Okosan as I feel like a fitting name for a Yamer would be pudding, Okosan is the seeker of the true pudding so I felt like the name fit him well(And if you're wondering, Hatoful Boyfriend reference).

Still I find it annoying how similar my pokemon's attacks are. It seems like everyone has normal attacking moves. Okosan has nuzzle which does nothing, and bite which Ava has. Sussie's attacks are mono normal. Lizzie only has rapid spin, and learned metal claw which I feel like isn't much. Ava's attacks are normal/dark, but I guess she gets a pass due to her type. She also has Last Resort, but that takes forever to set up where most foes only have a few pokemon and Ava can't take that many hits. Only Jay and Yuuya have spamable STAB attacks. Just, I can't wait for everyone else to learn a decent STAB move.

Anyway I go to Turffield only to be bombarded by the story I have been relentlessly skipping. I really wanted to go into the gym building to buy the steel uniform. It looks like armor, so then my character's Corrin look would be complete. However there were gym challengers blocking the way for some reason, and the game had giant neon lights saying "FOLLOW SONIA". I checked the next route which was blocked by a perfectly intact "broken" bridge. I mean it's okay the first time you play, but the railroading in pokemon can sometimes be really obnoxious. I mean I would understand if the other challengers were lined up at the reception desk, but no they prevented you from entering the gym outright. Just, why? I reluctantly went up to Sonia, got story shoved in my face, then came back to finally buy the outfi...

Hop was there waiting to challenge me. I did some training before fighting him as I was not going to lose another party member. After my team was level 18-19 I went up to challenge him, and he only wanted to talk... Well I over prepared. After equipping oran berries to everyone on my team who wasn't holding mystic water, I was ready. I bought the steel outfit. It looked pretty nice, except for the fact the brown unequipable bag stood out like a sore thumb.

I was nervous about losing someone else, but I was ready. My plan was to use Sussie to take out the gym trainers, with Okosan as backup. Then at Milo I would use Ava and Jay to take out his team. Yuuya who had been my main powerhouse up to this point was out of the question due to his weakness to grass, along with Lizzie. I avoided all human contact possible and went to Milo.

Ava was out first against his Gossifleur. I was able to set up to Last Resort, and defeated Gossifleur. Ava was at Oran berry range, and healed up, but I wasn't confident in her taking out Milo's Dynamax Eldegoss. I switched to Jay. I dynamaxed Jay and my plan was to use G-max Knuckle to raise his attack. Eldegoss's attacks did a lot. Jay appeared to be 3HKOable. I realized my mistake after I hit my second G-max Knuckle that grassy terrain boosts grass type moves. Jay was knocked down to 20 HP. I healed him, using up our dynamaxes. I attacked, and Eldegoss attacked back. Jay went to 3 health. 3 health. I came really close to losing one of my best pokemon. I healed him, and was able to finish the battle with no casualties.

Man, that was intense.
Yuuya LV 21
Pound
Water Pulse
Water Gun
Swift
Yuuya is still the MVP of the team. Almost always when things got rough, Yuuya was there to pull the team out of it. Though Jay seems to be starting to steal his thunder. Yuuya seems to be fighting harder for the rest of the team's safety ever since Sundae died. He really does care about the team, even if he tries to down play it with his cheesy pickup lines.

Ava LV 20
Body Slam
Tail Whip
Bite
Last Resort
Ava is starting to fall behind a bit. Tackle isn't cutting it much any more, she has to use tail whip if she wants to use last resort, and she can't take to many hits. Still I'm glad to have her around. She just learned Body Slam, so that should be fun to use. She still won't share anything she found though.

Sussie LV 19
Scratch
Fury Swipes
Swift
Fake out
I am really trying to make Sussie on my team work. She learned Assurance at level 21, so if I delay her evolution a level she'll learn it 2 levels earlier. I just really wish she had more attack power. Fake out is nice, but she doesn't have enough attack power to power through on her own. I feel like I might bench her when I get more pokemon. She seems to enjoy helping, but she keeps getting distracted mid-battle. Though she is trying her best.

Jay LV 20
Tackle
Low Sweep
Arm Thrust
Work Up
Jay is becoming really useful. His powerful Low Sweep is something I can depend on. He did really well in Milo's gym battle, and well the attention is starting to get to his head.

Lizzie LV 19
Rapid Spin
Metal Claw
Hone Claws
Fury Swipes
Lizzie has a high attack stat. If only she had good moves to take advantage of it. She has basically been spamming Rapid spin the entire time on this team. Though it looks like it'll take forever for her to learn any useful moves. I feel like I might bench her for a while until she can learn something useful. She seems to be rather Jolly, and enjoys jokes, and playing pranks on others. She is somewhat filling the void in cheer that Sundae left, not completely though, and defiantly not battle wise.

Okosan LV 19
Tackle
Tail Whip
Nuzzle
Bite
Bark! Bark! Okosan searches for the true pudding. Okosan may be weak now, but Okosan will get stronger. Just one level and Okosan will be very strong for trainer. Bark! Bark! Okosan will be huge help in next gym. Okosan is adamant, perfect for Okosan's trainer. *Stomps on pudding*
Sundae LV 11
Astonish
Harden
Taunt
Mist
Rip my little angle of ice. You died so your teammates may live. Your spirit watches over and protects us all.
So I just remembered there was a gift for having a Let's Go Eevee save file. I went outside the gym expecting to be bombarded with story, but surprisingly I wasn't. I got the Eevee, I was going to name him Ben, but she was a girl so I named her Bella. I checked and she can not evolve so she is going into the box forever unless there is a massacre.

I went to route 5 and I captured an Espurr. I named her Ophelia as I felt like it was very suiting for a psychic type. She knew Confusion and Disarming voice. Finally, some coverage. I taught her swift was it was special as covet was physical. I put Lizzie in the box as she doesn't learn many good moves until she is level 31, so I'll take her out latter. That and she is weak to the next gym. I decided to do some grinding in the grass. Ava was out against a Swirlix. Swirlix did a lot of damage with a draining kiss. I tried to escape but it failed, Ava was in the 3HKO range. I was afraid I was going to lose her, so I used a poke doll to escape. The wild pokemon in this game are salvage.

I decided to do some training on route 4 instead. I got Sussie up to level 21, learned Assurance and evolved her into Liepard. Okay I could have sworn Assurance did double damage if the foe was at half health instead of already being damaged in the first turn. I remember using it all the time in the mystery dungeon games, unless they changed it for PMD or I'm thinking of a different move. Also Okosan learns Spark, perfect for the next gym.

I go to the daycare and I get a Toxel I name Mettaton due to how both it's evolution and the Undertale character appear to enjoy putting on shows, and have electricity in their attacks. Toxel looks like it's going to be useless until it evolves so I put him in the box for now, but I do plan on training him up latter.

I continue on to Hulbury. The gym was up next. I wanted to do some training to evolve Okosan into Boltund, but route 5's pokemon were way to brutal. And then it hit me. There are fishing spots to train up on in Hulbury. I could catch a pokemon in Hulbury. I fished up a red striped Basculin. I named her Undyne(An Undertale reference) because her spikes and red stripes were fierce, and she was a water type. Also I couldn't think of a better name. I trained up Okosan to level 25 and evolved him. Ava also evolved into Greedent. Yuuya got to level 25 first. I didn't want him to get to over leveled so I trained up Lizzie and Mettaton a bit. Like a maniac I healed Okosan whenever he fell under 40 health as I did not want to use him. Chinchou while training usually outsped when I tried to get the heck out of there. I struggled to run away from them, and one of them landed a critical bubble beam which did 20 damage, making Okosan's health go down to 20. Luckily he survived thanks to all the healing in between battles I did.

My plan was to clear all the gym trainers with Sussie, Ophelia and Ava. I would use Okosan, Jay and Yuuya for Nessa. I was going to use Okosan to sweep her team. If he got to weak during Drednaw if it was Dynamaxed I would send in Yuuya to tank hits. Otherwise I would send in Jay and use super effective moves to finish him off.

I went into the battle and Okosan OHKOed Goldeen, and Arrokuda after an Aqua Jet. He was still in good shape so I dynamaxed him against Drednaw, who was 2HKOed while Okosan never fell under half health. Still this Nuzlocke is a lot of fun. It raises the stakes for all battles. You never know when you might lose someone. It's so intense. I also feel free to rotate throughout my entire team, which is a nice feeling to have.
Yuuya LV 25
Water Pulse
Sucker Punch
Water Gun
Swift
My Trusty starter. He is still a good pokemon to fall back on, even if I haven't been using him too much. He keeps on becoming over-leveled. But he will be a huge help at the next gym. It'll be his time to shine.

Ava LV 25
Body Slam
Tail Whip
Bite
Last Resort
Ava's starting to fall behind a bit. Though she just evolved, so hopefully that will help.

Sussie LV 24
Fake Out
Assurance
Swift
Fury Swipes
Evolution has done wonders for Sussie. She has decent attacks, and can 2HKO most foes. Fake Out + Assurance is a pretty good combo. She looks happy to be helping out. Still, she needs to be alive for Jay to evolve.

Jay LV 24
Low Sweep
Slash
Arm Thrust
Work Up
Jay is still as strong as usual. Though other pokemon have been having the spot light recently.

Okosan LV 26
Spark
Tackle
Nuzzle
Bite
Bark! Bark! Now Okosan MVP. Okosan do very well at gym. Okosan made trainer much happy. Okosan is happy to help. *Dances in pudding*

Ophelia LV 23
Fake Out
Psybeam
Disarming Voice
Swift
Finally, I catch someone who has coverage! Everyone having normal type attacks as their main attack has been getting annoying. Fake Out + Psybeam is a good combo. She'll be really helpful in the 4th gym. She seems to be rather serious.
---
Box
Lizzie LV 20
Rapid Spin
Metal Claw
Hone Claws
Fury Swipes
I've decided to bench Lizzie for now. She was weak to Nessa's gym, and she doesn't have that good of moves for another couple of levels. I plan on taking her out once the level curve reaches level 31, and she can be useful. She seems upset at taking the bench.

Mettaton LV 11
Nuzzle
Growl
Flail
Acid
Toxel appears to be useless until it evolves at level 30. He'll help at the 5th gym, but I don't plan on using him until he evolves. He seems to be having fun with a spotlight someone left on the ground.

Undyne LV 22
Flail
Aqua Jet
Bite
Tail Whip
Another useful water type. I've used Basculin before, and they're pretty strong for what I remember. She'll help out at the 3rd gym, not sure what I'll do with her afterwards though. I guess she'll be backup in case Yuuya... She seems to be training fiercely for the next gym battle.
Bella
Growl
Tail Whip
Sand Attack
Quick Attack
I don't plan on ever using Bella unless some masacre occurs and there are no other options. An unevolving Eevee seems to be really weak.
Sundae LV 11
Astonish
Harden
Taunt
Mist
Rip my little angle of ice. You died so your teammates may live. Your spirit watches over and protects us all.
I continue on to Galar mine #2. Top tier naming right there. I run into a Scraggy. I wasn't sure what to name her at first, but then I noticed she is a lizard, and I just caught Undyne, so I named her after Alphys from Undertale. I battled Bede, who fell pretty quickly between Sussie, Ava and Okosan's dark type moves. I tried to level Undyne up a bit, but she only went up one level. Battled team Yell which Jay made quick work of. Outside I encountered a Swoodwoodo. I named her Spike, after a female member of the Banzai Blasters from Epithet Erased. I battled Marnie who fell to Ophelia and Jay. Ophelia also evolved into Meowstic before that battle. I teach her Magical leaf for coverage.

The gym was up next. I wanted to use Undyne and Spike for the gym, but at the same time I wanted to use the team I currently had on me. I've grown so attached to my team. I even got Ava up to 4 hearts in camp. That's like, when the friendship hax kicks in. No one on my team was weak to fire, so I decided to just go in with the team I currently had. I was going to use Yuuya against Kabu. I caught a Sizzlipede and named her Freya because it looked like you could cook stuff on her and Freya sounds like a name. I used Sussie to clear out Litwick and Yuuya against Vulpix.

I send out Yuuya first aginst Kabu's Ninetales. I 2HKO with water pulse while Nintales misses a Will-o-Wisp. Yuuya takes some damage from Arcanine's bite. I switch out to Ava to heal him up, and Ava deals with the last bit of health with body slam while burned. I which in Yuuya against Centiskorch. I 2HKO with G-max rainfall while taking in a G-max befuddle in the process. Still Drizzle's G-max rainfall move looks super weird. He throws a balloon, then a stream of water comes out of nowhere. Anyway I dread the next gym because most of my team has a fighting weakness. Still, my team feels like they are starting to get a bit over leveled.
Yuuya LV30
Water Pulse
Sucker Punch
U-turn
Swift
Finally, Yuuya got his chance to truly shine. Yuuya has been a massive help so far, and did most of Kabu's fight himself. He seems to be relieved about his power.

Ava LV28
Body Slam
Tail Whip
Bite
Last Resort
Ava is pretty tanky now. While she doesn't usually get the chance to use Last Resort, Body Slam is pretty powerful. She really seems to be opening up to me.

Sussie LV 28
Fake Out
Assurance
Swift
Hone Claws
I was dreading using Sussie based on her level up move pool and what I've heard about Liepards being used in runs, but she has been a big help. Fake Out + Assurance usually faints the foe before they get the chance to attack. She seems very happy to help, and I'm glad to have her on my team.

Jay LV 28
Low Sweep
Slash
Vital Throw
Work Up
Other pokemon have really been having the spotlight recently, and he seems upset by this. He is good against rock types and dark types that I've battled. Though I think he'll be mad that he has to sit the next 2 gyms out due to type weaknesses. Though he'll really help out in the two afterwards.

Okosan LV 30
Spark
Tackle
Nuzzle
Bite
Bark! Bark! Okosan cheers his team onto victory! Next time Okosan battles, Okosan will be like *Tears apart cup of pudding*

Ophelia LV 27
Fake Out
Psybeam
Disarming Voice
Magical Leaf
I'm so happy with her. She has coverage, and fake out, and will be a HUGE help with the next gym. She has psybeam which is pretty powerful, that combined with Fake Out usually faints most foes. She seems pleased with how capable she is.
---
Box
Lizzie LV 20
Rapid Spin
Metal Claw
Hone Claws
Fury Swipes
Lizzie is still on the bench for now. I am planning to take her out on the 6th gym. She is waiting on the edge of her seat to be used.

Bella
Growl
Tail Whip
Sand Attack
Quick Attack
I don't plan on ever using Bella unless some masacre occurs and there are no other options. An unevolving Eevee seems to be really weak.

Mettaton LV 11
Nuzzle
Growl
Flail
Acid
Toxel appears to be useless until it evolves at level 30. He'll help at the 5th gym, but I don't plan on using him until he evolves. He seems to be having fun with a spotlight someone left on the ground.

Undyne LV 23
Flail
Aqua Jet
Bite
Tail Whip
I originally wanted to use her for the fire gym, but I've become to attached to my team to really use her. She seems mad at me for this. At least she is enjoying Alphys's company.

Alphys LV 20
Headbutt
Sand Attack
Facade
Protect
I already have Jay, so I don't plan on using her. Also she has a modest nature... At least she seems to enjoy Undyne's company.

Spike LV 24
Block
Mimic
Rock Tomb
Tearful Look
Maybe I'll use her if something goes wrong, but I never plan on really using her due to the better options I have.

Freya LV 25
Bite
Flame Wheel
Bug Bite
Coil
Maybe I'll use her if something goes wrong, but I never plan on really using her due to the better options I have.
Sundae LV 11
Astonish
Harden
Taunt
Mist
It was time to go into the wild area. I bought some food and found a lot of fancy apples to cook with. I haven't done any raid battles as I'm scared something is going to happen that will faint one of my pokemon. I avoided a lot in the north wild area as I guess that everything is over leveled there. I ran into a Rhyhorn, and named him James. It just felt fitting. Then I went to route 6 and caught an Axew, which I named Lizzu after a Haxorus I have. Lizzie and Lizzu, that won't get confusing. Still I felt like it was pretty lucky to get an Axew.

I decided to train up, and while doing so I encountered a Maractus. I had Ophelia out I used Fake Out and then Psybeam. Maractus used Pin Missile. It was super effective. It hit, and it hit, and it hit, and it hit, and it hit again. I watched in horror Ophelia's health go down as I hoped the attack would end. In the end Ophelia survived with only 5 health left. I was so relieved. I used a poke doll to book it out of there and heal. Due to the salvage nature of wild pokemon in this game, I went to Monostoke outskirts and grinded up there.

While exploring I found a tent and decided to make curry with them. We made dry fast food curry. Yuuya evolved from it. The power of chicken nuggets compels him. He also reached 4 hearts. I went on, and effortlessly defeated Hop. I revived an Arctozolt which I named Crystal as an Undertale reference. I also went to Glimwood tangle, and caught a Morgrem I named Seymore because Morgrem really reminds me of that Final Fantasy X character.

It was now time to take on the gym. Only one problem though, Sussie, Jay, and Ava were weak to fighting. I decided to train up some other pokemon for the fight. I trained up Mettaton, Lizzu, and Undyne for the fight, and also trained up Lizzie, Alphys and Crystal because there was space in my party. I started by killing Koffings with Ophelia. When she became level 35 I stopped because I didn't want her to get to over-leveled. Then I started killing Yamasks with Sussie until she got to level 35. I tried training in Galar mine No.2 but my pokemon were to weak, and it didn't give that good experience. I tried one max raid battle against a Bonsly, Undyne 1HKOed it but I didn't want to risk other raid battles. I gave all my exp candy to Mettaton but he was still 3 levels short of evolving. Then I camped like I had never camped before. I used camp to get Mettaton to level 30 and evolve. It felt so great when he evolved. I decimated the Noctowl population and it felt so satisfying. I was ready to face the gym with Yuuya(35) Okosan(35) Ophelia(35) Mettaton(35) Lizzu(34) and Undyne (33).

I didn't really have a plan. Mettaton, Lizzu and Undyne took out the junior trainers. Ophelia swept Bea, except for her Pangoro which I took out with Yuuya. I may have over prepared for this...
So I look a break for half a year between writing out my team and writing the rest of the update.
Yuuya LV37
Snipe Shot
Acrobatics
U-turn
Swift
My trusty starter who is now fully evolved. We got a bright future together.

Ava LV34
Body Slam
Tail Whip
Bite
Last Resort
I just remembered the move deleter exists, so I can remove moves from her to get to the OP last resort faster. It only took 4 gyms and a Hiatis for me to realize this.

Sussie LV 35
Fake Out
Assurance
Swift
Sucker Punch
Fake Out + Assurance for the win. She seems very happy to help, and I'm glad to have her on my team.

Jay LV 35
Low Sweep
Slash
Bullet Punch
Crunch
He evolved, but is grumpy about sitting out. Maybe next next time buddy

Okosan LV 37
Spark
Tackle
Nuzzle
Crunch
Bark! Bark! Okosan brings victory to his team! Okosan is embraces the power of pudding *Stomps on pudding*

Ophelia LV 36
Fake Out
Psybeam
Disarming Voice
Magical Leaf
She practically took down the gym herself. Other than Pangoro no mon stood a chance.

Lizzie LV 31
Dig
Metal Claw
Rock Slide
Crush Claw
Lizzie finally evolved, and finally has useable moves. This is great! I can tell she will be a great help. I just got to train her up a bit more first. She looks so excited to help out.

Mettaton LV 36
Discharge
Nuzzle
Flail
Venoshock
Mettaton evolved, and he is awesome. He seems to really be enjoying this attention. It might be getting to his head a little bit.

Bella
Growl
Tail Whip
Sand Attack
Quick Attack
I don't plan on ever using Bella unless some massacre occurs and there are no other options. An unevolving Eevee seems to be really weak.

Undyne LV 35
Flail
Aqua Jet
Crunch
Tail Whip
While I did train her up a bit, I don't plan on using Undyne unless someone dies. At least she is enjoying Alphys's company.

Alphys LV 27
Headbutt
Beat Up
Facade
Protect
I already have Jay, so I don't plan on using her. Also she has a modest nature... At least she seems to enjoy Undyne's company.

Spike LV 24
Block
Mimic
Rock Tomb
Tearful Look

Freya LV 25
Bite
Flame Wheel
Bug Bite
Coil

Lizzu Lv 36
Dragon Claw
Crunch
Dragon Dance
Slash
While I did train her up a bit, I'm too attached to my current team too actually use her.

James Lv 28
Bulldoze
Horn Attack
Scary Face
Stomp
Maybe I'll use him if something goes wrong, but I never plan on really using him due to the better options I have.

Crystal Lv 26
Thunder Shock
Powder Snow
Ancient Power
Echoed Voice
They would be interesting to try out, however I don't have any space on my team for them, that and there's Lizzu and Undyne who I think would get on my team first.

Seymore Lv 34
Assurance
Swagger
Sucker Punch
Torment
Maybe I'll use him if something goes wrong, but I never plan on really using him due to the better options I have.
Sundae LV 11
Astonish
Harden
Taunt
Mist
On my way to the gym nothing eventful happened. I removed all of Ava's moves except body slam and last resort so she could launch op last resorts sooner. My plan was to use Ophelia and Okosan to take out the gym's trainers and then use Lizzie and Mettaton(along with the rest of the team) to sweep Opal.

The junior trainers put up more than a fight than Opal. Mostly because I wasn't spamming super effective moves. While Ophelia and Okosan did most of the work Mettaton got an attack in. There was a battle with a Morgrem where I switched out to Yuuya. It used flatter, but I healed up and sweeped.

Lizzie took care of Opal's first three pokemon. Mettaton really wanted the spotlight so I switched him in against Opal's dynamax Alcremie and 2HKOed. Still just why does that Alcremie only know draining kiss and 2 status moves.
Yuuya LV39
Snipe Shot
Acrobatics
U-turn
Swift
My starter, as trusty and reliable as ever. Though I've noticed that he has this strange habit of talking into his hand when he thinks no one is looking.

Ava LV38
Body Slam
Last Resort
She got zero use in the 5th gym. She seems pretty mad about this. I can tell you will shine soon (Though not during the next gym because normal and rocks don't go together).

Sussie LV 36
Fake Out
Assurance
Swift
U-Turn
At least someone understands that she has a type disadvantage(Looks at Jay). I don't see her having any direct advantage in future battles, but I'm sure we'll have lots of fun traveling together.

Jay LV 36
Low Sweep
Slash
Bullet Punch
Crunch
Wow is someone grumpy about sitting out again. Well your time to shine is soon! He knows both priority and STAB that is super effective against the next gym.

Okosan LV 39
Spark
Tackle
Nuzzle
Crunch
Bark! Bark! Okosan is helping out his team. Pudding powered sparks! *electrocutes pudding*

Ophelia LV 39
Fake Out
Psybeam
Disarming Voice
Magical Leaf
Her fakeout+psyshock combo didn't OHKO, though now that she learned a stronger psychic type move she'll pack more of a punch! Her stare is very intense.

Lizzie LV 37
Dig
Metal Claw
Rock Slide
Crush Claw
Lizzie did her job wonderfully. While she didn't OHKO anything, she was also only on half health by Opal's final pokemon. She looks so happy to be evolved and to help out the team.

Mettaton LV 40
Discharge
Nuzzle
Flail
Venoshock
Mettaton is letting his power get to his head. He played air guitar for 25 minutes straight after beating Opal. I can tell he is going to be a powerful member of the team.

Bella
Growl
Tail Whip
Sand Attack
Quick Attack
I don't plan on ever using Bella unless some massacre occurs and there are no other options. An unevolving Eevee seems to be really weak.

Undyne LV 35
Flail
Aqua Jet
Crunch
Tail Whip
While I did train her up a bit, I don't plan on using Undyne unless someone dies. At least she is enjoying Alphys's company.

Alphys LV 27
Headbutt
Beat Up
Facade
Protect

Spike LV 24
Block
Mimic
Rock Tomb
Tearful Look

Freya LV 25
Bite
Flame Wheel
Bug Bite
Coil

Lizzu Lv 36
Dragon Claw
Crunch
Dragon Dance
Slash
While I did train her up a bit, I'm too attached to my current team too actually use her.

James Lv 28
Bulldoze
Horn Attack
Scary Face
Stomp

Crystal Lv 26
Thunder Shock
Powder Snow
Ancient Power
Echoed Voice
They would be interesting to try out, however I don't have any space on my team for them, that and there's Lizzu and Undyne who I think would get on my team first.

Seymore Lv 34
Assurance
Swagger
Sucker Punch
Torment
Sundae LV 11
Astonish
Harden
Taunt
Mist
When I first got back to doing this Nuzlocke after a break I was really nervous that someone was going to die. After a while that faded as winning was so easy for my team. I feel like I am over leveled, and it discourages me from doing extra stuff as I am afaid that will get me too over leveled, and completely take the challenge out of the run. Sometimes I just wish I could turn the exp share off.

Hop was pretty easy, though his Snorelax was bulky with stockpile+rest. However last resort Ava took him down. I catch Bill the Perrserker on route 7, and Jake the Pawniard on route 8. I now realize that route 8 has a deserty part and a snowy part. I got impatient and accidentally killed the Snorunt I encountered on the snowy part of the route via being impulsive with Ava. Though now I see it's a good thing since I didn't realize earlier that I already caught a pokemon on that route.

On the route I fought cop Bobby. He had an Arcanine out. I use fakeout + U-turn with Sussie as intimidate lowered her attack. I switch into Yuuya, who was a bit over half health, and Arcanine used thunder fang. Yuuya surrived on 12 health. I switched him out of battle, and KOed the rest of Bobby's team.

For my preparations I taught Jay brick break over low sweep. I also make Ava forget Body Slam so she can get to last resort quicker, and so she has bullet seed for the gym. My plan was to use Sussie, Ophelia and Mettaton to take out the junior trainers, and use mainly Jay with backup from Yuuya and Lizzie to take down Gordie.

It was finally Jay's time to shine. After two gyms of sitting on the sidelines, it was his time to be the star of the show. I started with a brick break agaist Gordie's Barbaracle. Barbaracle used shell smash. I used bullet punch to get priority and take out Barbaracle's remaining health. Barbaracle survived in the red, and used razor shell. It was a critical hit. A OHKO.

The music in the background on the switch screen sounded like blood pumping through my ears. Jay, my beloved teammate, had fallen. I stood there in shock. After a while I sent out Yuuya. I dynamaxed him so he had more health to take on a razor shell with. I used max airstrike to raise Yuuya's speed, and that finished off Barbaracle. After that he OHKOed Gordie's next two pokemon with max geyser and set up rain. Then he sent out his Coalossal. I healed during his dynamax turns as Yuuya kept going to half health, and I did not want to lose another pokemon. While Coalossal set up stealth rock(why?) Yuyya finished things off with a critical snipe shot. An act of revenge for my fallen comrade. I won the gym, but at what cost... Still I'm starting to think about making this run into a comic once I'm done with it.
Yuuya LV43
Snipe Shot
Acrobatics
U-turn
Swift
He swept through Gordie's gym as revenge for Jay. He comforting his team and trying to keep them calm in this time of loss.

Ava LV42
Bullet Seed
Last Resort
Barely got to use her, so I can't tell that her power level is, though I can tell she is still bulky. On one hand she is a bit upset that she had to sit out, on the other hand she is glad she didn't have to eat a boosted razor shell to the face. Still I wonder if She would have surived that hit. I got to change her move back to body slam though.

Sussie LV 41
Fake Out
Assurance
Swift
U-Turn
I feel like she is starting to fall a bit behind in terms of power. She is not taking the loss well.

Okosan LV 41
Spark
Tackle
Nuzzle
Crunch
Bark! Bark! Okosan is unsure where Jay went, but Okosan will find him. Okosan will search the whole world for him. *Runs off looking for Jay*

Ophelia LV 43
Fake Out
Psybeam
Disarming Voice
Magical Leaf
I barely got to use her, and I am annoyed about that. One of the trainers I was going to use her on had a Crustle, and there's no way I'm sending her out against that.

Lizzie LV 43
Dig
Metal Claw
Rock Slide
Swords dance
Lizzie is great in battle. She is just in a puddle with Sussie right now.

Mettaton LV 43
Discharge
Nuzzle
Flail
Venoshock
I haven't used him too much since his time in the spotlight. He is shocked at what happened in the gym battle.

Bella
Growl
Tail Whip
Sand Attack
Quick Attack

Undyne LV 35
Flail
Aqua Jet
Crunch
Tail Whip

Alphys LV 27
Headbutt
Beat Up
Facade
Protect
Jay's gone and she could have use in Pier's gym. But that modest nature... But yet again Jay had a timid nature. At least she seems to enjoy Undyne's company.

Spike LV 24
Block
Mimic
Rock Tomb
Tearful Look

Freya LV 25
Bite
Flame Wheel
Bug Bite
Coil

Lizzu Lv 36
Dragon Claw
Crunch
Dragon Dance
Slash

James Lv 28
Bulldoze
Horn Attack
Scary Face
Stomp

Crystal Lv 26
Thunder Shock
Powder Snow
Ancient Power
Echoed Voice

Seymore Lv 34
Assurance
Swagger
Sucker Punch
Torment

Bill Lv 37
Taunt
Swagger
Fury Swipes
Screech
Really I'm too attached to my team to really use any of my reserves right now.

Jake Lv 37
Assurance
Metal Sound
Slash
Night Slash
See Bill.
Sundae LV 10-11
Astonish
Harden
Taunt
Mist

Jay LV 8-41
Brick Break
Slash
Bullet Punch
Crunch
Rip Jay. You died just as it was your time to shine after sitting out for two gyms. You had a bright future of sweeping Gordie and Piers, but fate said otherwise. Jay, you were a strong and trusty pokemon who especially helped me through the first gym. Thank you Jay for all your hard work, may you find the love that you were looking for in the afterlife.
Cause of death: Critical razor shell from Gordie's shell smash boosted Barbaracle.
Following Jay's death I move onwards. Sonia forces me to listen to her before I can progress. On route 9 I catch Monika the Wailmer. On route 9 two things happened. One was a Bellossom I had Sussie out against. I used U-turn to switch out, and Bellossom proceeded to use moon blast. That was a close one. Also I had to be really careful about a Pyukumuku as I correctly guessed that it had Inwards-out, and it could have counter fainted one of my pokemon.

I head into the Spikemuth gym. As preparation I teach Lizzie brick break to counter dark types. Jay's fighting type moves are severely missed, especially after the multiple dark types I encountered that he would have be so useful against. My plan was to use Ava and Okosan against the gym trainers. Mettaton would lead out against Pier's Scrafty. Yuuya and Sussie would U-turn around Pier's Malamar. Lizzie would take out his Skuntank with drill run, and his Obstagoon with brick break.

On the first gym trainer I have Ava use Body slam and it got their Linoone to the red. Linoone used counter. Ava fainted. After Ava's death I put Ophelia into my party so she could get experience from the battles. Okosan avenged Ava, and finished off the rest of the gym trainers.

Then it was time for the gym battle with Piers. Mettaton 2HKOed his Scrafty with two boombursts, which he learned while Okosan was beating up the gym trainers. For Malamar I had Yuuya U-turn out to Sussie since she resisted Malamar's attacks. She finished it off with fakeout. Then Piers sent out his Obstagoon. Lizzie 2HKOed with brick break. She got hit with a throat chop and an obstruct. I switch into Yuuya then back to Lizzie for his Skuntank. Skuntank uses screech against her when she switches in, making switching out to get rid of obstruct's defense drop pointless. Skuntank uses sucker punch and Lizzie OHKOs him with drill run. She looks back to be proud, and then collapses. Skuntank's aftermath finishes her off. And then the plot drags me away before I can get a moment to morn Ava and Lizzie's loss.

Still over the break I took between gyms 4 and 5 I really got to know my pokemon. I could think to myself, ah yes, that's my Nuzlocke team. As I went further and further into the game with no casualties besides Sundae, I started to feel like this would be my team forever. After Jay's death I expected maybe one more pokemon to die during the pokemon league. But not two of them, and not at the same gym. Before I was afraid of overleveling and taking the challenge out of the run. But at this point I'm like screw it. I've lost 3 pokemon that I really care about. I don't want to lose anyone else. I have to rebuild my team after losing 3 of it's 8 members. When I first started the Nuzlocke challenge I thought the idea of ditching weak pokemon when they fainted so they won't drag down the team sounded appealing. Now after 3 deaths of pokemon that I'm close to, none of which were weak and 2 of their deaths were sort of BS, I just want to keep everyone safe.
Yuuya LV48
Snipe Shot
Acrobatics
U-turn
Swift
He is trying his best to keep the team together. After the loss of 3 members of my team, 3 members of our family, it's hard to most of us to go on. He is always a reliable pokemon in battle. Though he only knows 2 special moves despite his special attack being higher.

Sussie LV 48
Fake Out
Night Slash
Swift
U-Turn
Sussie learned night slash, so she is getting a bit stronger. She is starting to get scared about battling as her teamates are falling around her.

Okosan LV 48
Spark
Tackle
Nuzzle
Crunch
Bark! Bark! Okosan will fight till the end for his friends. Okosan will help everyone find them! *Gives reassurance towards team*
Still, Okosan needs a better electric type move than spark that doesn't have recoil. Why can't physical electric types have good moves.

Ophelia LV 47
Fake Out
Psyshock
Disarming Voice
Magical Leaf
Ophelia needs to be used more. She has Psyshock + fake out. She has a decent special attack at 104.

Mettaton LV 48
Overdrive
Nuzzle
Boomburst
Venoshock
Overdrive and Boomburst make Mettaton one strong pokemon. He is encoraging his team to go on. Beating the champion and becoming famous is his dream. He is willing to risk even his own death for it.

Now that my team is down to 5 pokemon I'll look into using my reserves. When I say I have other options, I'll pick up maybe a few more pokemon after some thought. Though Lizzu and Crystal are now on my team.
Bella
Growl
Tail Whip
Sand Attack
Quick Attack

Undyne LV 35
Flail
Aqua Jet
Crunch
Tail Whip
While I did train her up a bit, I don't plan on using Undyne unless Yuuya dies. At least she is enjoying Alphys's company.

Alphys LV 27
Headbutt
Beat Up
Facade
Protect
That modest nature... But yet again Jay had a timid nature. At least she seems to enjoy Undyne's company.

Spike LV 24
Block
Mimic
Rock Tomb
Tearful Look
Maybe I'll use her if something goes wrong, but I never plan on really using her due to the other options I have.

Freya LV 25
Bite
Flame Wheel
Bug Bite
Coil
Maybe I'll use her if something goes wrong, but I never plan on really using her due to the other options I have.

Lizzu Lv 36
Dragon Claw
Crunch
Dragon Dance
Slash
Good news Lizzu, your in.

James Lv 28
Bulldoze
Horn Attack
Scary Face
Stomp
Maybe I'll use him if something goes wrong, but I never plan on really using him due to the other options I have.

Crystal Lv 26
Thunder Shock
Powder Snow
Ancient Power
Echoed Voice
Now that there's room your going onto my team.

Seymore Lv 34
Assurance
Swagger
Sucker Punch
Torment
Maybe I'll use him if something goes wrong, but I never plan on really using him due to the other options I have.

Bill Lv 37
Taunt
Swagger
Fury Swipes
Screech

Jake Lv 37
Assurance
Metal Sound
Slash
Night Slash

Monika Lv 40
Dive
Bounce
Body Slam
Rest
Get in line. Yuuya and Undyne are ahead of you.
Sundae LV 10-11
Astonish
Harden
Taunt
Mist

Jay LV 8-41
Brick Break
Slash
Bullet Punch
Crunch
Rip Jay. You died just as it was your time to shine after sitting out for two gyms. You had a bright future of sweeping Gordie and Piers, but fate said otherwise. Jay, you were a strong and trusty pokemon who especially helped me through the first gym. Thank you Jay for all your hard work, may you find the love that you were looking for in the afterlife.
Cause of death: Critical razor shell from Gordie's shell smash boosted Barbaracle.

Ava LV 6-47
Body Slam
Last Resort
Rip Ava, my head strong battler. She was my first catch, and came with the egg move last resort which became her signature move. She was pretty bulky, and could hit desently hard. You even got up to 5 hearts in camp though I didn't go back to the ribbon place before you died. Thank you Ava for being by my side since practically the begining. I hope your having fun bashing in the heads of stuff with last resort in the afterlife.
Cause of death: Being hit by counter at full health by the first gym trainer's Linoone in Spikemuth.

Lizzie LV 14-49
Dig
Brick Break
Rock Slide
Swords dance
Rip Lizzie. You were a bit weak when you started out, but you've grown so strong. You could have practically taken out the 5th gym by yourself if Mettaton didn't butt in, and you beat the second half of Piers gym. So soon after you finally shone, your star burt out. You even have the best friends ribbib. Thank you Lizzie, for everything you've done.
Cause of death: Pier's Skuntank's aftermath, just as she beat the gym.
I start training up Lizzu and Crystal. I rename Crystal Astra, as I feel like Astra fits the personality I imagine them having more. I also train up Seymore and Spike. I train up Seymore as Grimmsnarl seems to be a strong pokemon that can learn a wide array of level up moves, and Spike as training up a Sudowoodo seems interesting and they learn a decent amount of moves of different types in their level up move pool. I looked into training up Bill and Jake, however the level up movepools for Bisharp and Perrserker them are godawful. They learn practically nothing other than stab and normal type moves. I already have a dark type in Sussie and Seymore, and having steel type moves by themselves doesn't sound to useful. That and my team has a terrible ground weakness. Mettaton, Okosan, Astra and Spike have a ground type weakness. I almost considered not having Spike on my team due to it, but the idea of using a pokemon I would have probally never used otherwise is too cool to pass up. I'm to scared to get into a raid battle, so I have to get by with level up movepools and TMs. Everything else in my box is either weak to ground, is a pure water type or is Alphys or an unevolving Eevee.

While camping 4 Perrserkers and 2 Morpeko tried to join my team. I was caught off guard as I didn't know that wild pokemon could join you while camping. Still I swear I cooked like 30 dishes during this.

I start by leveling up Okosan and Mettaton on wild pokemon to the north. Once they were both level 50 I camped like I have never camped before. I said that in the part for gym 4, but this time I mean it. Wild pokemon have a chance of killing my pokemon, and I don't want a repeat of trying to grind Mettaton up in galar cave No.2. Before the training Astra was level 26, Spike was level 24, Seymore was level 34 and Lizzu was level 36. My plan was to train everyone up to level 50, but Seymore leveled up and I decided to train everyone to level 51 since they were so close(And I like my team to be the same level). The only exceptions were Astra who was level 50 and Ophelia who was level 52. Also only at the end did I remeber that pokejobs exsist, which I could have used for more grinding. Now I have a full team of 6 pokemon with 3 reserves in case something goes wrong.

I am super paranoid about losing someone to the next gym. My plan is to fakeout Gigalith with Sussie, and use avalanche on Flygon with Astra. I'm going to give Astra a babiri to Astra as Flygon will go first, and it will use steelwing on Astra. Then my plan is to switch Astra out to Yuuya so he can deal with Gigalith and Sandaconda. I'll stall out there for 3 turns, switching Sussie out for Lizzu, who will get a +6 attack from swords dance. Then I'll OK Gigalith and Sandaconda, and dynamax Lizzu. From there Lizzu will KO Duraludon and I'll use items on Yuuya's turn to keep everyone alive. I'll also give Lizzu a Haban berry in case Duraludon tries to hit her with a super effective dragon type attack. For the gym trainers I'll use Metaton as he can hit both foes with Overdrive, and Seymore to deal with the dragon types that resist electric type moves. This is probally the most complex stratagy I've ever come up with for an in-game pokemon battle. I go to the gym before checking out the plot on the nearby route, and yes, they railroad you into seeing it.

So Mettaton and Seymore sweep the gym trainers as planed. I have Sussie use fakeout on Gigalith and then Flygon uses breaking swipe... I mean it had a super effective move but okay. Sussie took more damage than Astra did. And Astra OHKOed Flygon. Then I switch out to Lizzu and Yuuya. I spam healing items on Yuuya's turn, and on Lizzu's turn I use swords dance until she is +6. Sandaconda glared Yuuya and tried it on Lizzu twice, but she broke out of it with friendship bonus. Lizzu then OHKOs Sandaconda, dynamaxes, and OHKOs Duralugon and Gigalith. Yuuya used the friendship bonus to dodge Gigalith's final attack before Lizzu took it out. Yay, a gym battle with no deaths!

And I'm past the character limit if I write down my team here. I guess I'll stop updating this then. I have plans to make a comic out of this after I finish the run, so maybe it's for the best I don't write down my entire run in public, I'll only write down 80% of the run in public.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)