The Workshop

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
hey everyone, im an lcpl manager this year and am looking for a banner-sized logo and a smaller one to put in a sig. the team name is guerrilla Goletts. for the larger banner-sized one (about as large as Sken's above would be cool) I would like Golett flexing in typical golett position w/ a hammer and sickle drawn into his chest plate.
. this is the pose, the art style can be up to u bc u all seem rlly good at art :)). Id like the lettering "Guerrilla Goletts" in red if thats cool. the smaller image if u can do it would be a circular Golett head in front of a red background w/ the hammer and sickle as part of the background.
. something like this maybe, the arts obv up to u again. thanks!

hey everyone, im an lcpl manager this year and am looking for a banner-sized logo and a smaller one to put in a sig. the team name is guerrilla Goletts. for the larger banner-sized one (about as large as Sken's above would be cool) I would like Golett flexing in typical golett position w/ a hammer and sickle drawn into his chest plate.
. this is the pose, the art style can be up to u bc u all seem rlly good at art :)). Id like the lettering "Guerrilla Goletts" in red if thats cool. the smaller image if u can do it would be a circular Golett head in front of a red background w/ the hammer and sickle as part of the background.
. something like this maybe, the arts obv up to u again. thanks!
I made a p crappy looking sketch, but I'm not a great artist, nor do I have the proper programs to do this well, but I thought I'd try my hand at this and maybe give some inspiration to good artists who don't really have an idea of how to go about this: http://imgur.com/a/acocf

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hey I'm back, lol. I'm still in need of an artist for the OU Viability Ranking thread. PM me for the details if you are interested. I'd prefer if I can get someone that hasn't already dropped this project before. Thanks!

phantom

Banned deucer.
hey, i'd like a banner for the upcoming sm ru viability rankings for anyone interested in taking some time for it. i'm not picky on how the banner is worked out as long as it says "RU viability rankings" somewhere on it.

some pokemon that would be good picks for the banner (any number of combinations for these mons would suffice; doesn't matter how much or not is picked from here):

milotic
cresselia
flygon
diancie
cloyster
snorlax
zoroark
tyrantrum
chesnaught
comfey
florges
moltres
dragalge
escavalier
shaymin
umbreon
gligar
mantine

thanks in advance to whoever decides to do this!

ckw

Tired
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello, I would like to request a banner for a project called Break This Team (Ubers Edition). For the banner, i was thinking of something like:
1) Mega Gyarados staring threatening at fat mons like Lugia and Giratina (expression of fear cause these two get annihilated by Mega Gyara).
OR
2) Mega Gengar wickedly smiling at Clefable, Chansey, and Lugia (shadow-like glow cast on these three mons from Mgar since they are trapped because of MGar's ability, Shadow Tag).
Both of them sound great to me, pick anyone u like :)

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
A few things

1) I've updated this thread now. Some of you have gotten messages by me if your requests were unfit for this thread or needed clarification. If your request isn't in the first post of this thread, then PM me about it.

2) Art for Tournaments have been locked, this thread is now used for also requesting tournament art. Still remember to make a request well in advance before the tour starts so that you can have the banner for the Sign Up thread.

Gonna try and churn a few as well, although it's late so I picked the one that wouldn't take much time, so:

Hello, I would like to request a banner for a project called Break This Team (Ubers Edition). For the banner, i was thinking of something like:
1) Mega Gyarados staring threatening at fat mons like Lugia and Giratina (expression of fear cause these two get annihilated by Mega Gyara).
OR
2) Mega Gengar wickedly smiling at Clefable, Chansey, and Lugia (shadow-like glow cast on these three mons from Mgar since they are trapped because of MGar's ability, Shadow Tag).
Both of them sound great to me, pick anyone u like :)

Last edited:
Hey I'm back, lol. I'm still in need of an artist for the OU Viability Ranking thread. PM me for the details if you are interested. I'd prefer if I can get someone that hasn't already dropped this project before. Thanks!
Sent you a PM ^^

ckw

Tired
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
A few things

1) I've updated this thread now. Some of you have gotten messages by me if your requests were unfit for this thread or needed clarification. If your request isn't in the first post of this thread, then PM me about it.

2) Art for Tournaments have been locked, this thread is now used for also requesting tournament art. Still remember to make a request well in advance before the tour starts so that you can have the banner for the Sign Up thread.

Gonna try and churn a few as well, although it's late so I picked the one that wouldn't take much time, so:

This is amazing. Thanks!!

Conni

katharsis
Just posting to clarify that Chras is doing the art for the Snorlax Cup tour art request I posted in the now locked tournament art thread.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi, I'm lookin for someone to do the artwork for the SM OU Victim of the Week thread.

I don't have an opinion on which direction the art style goes but I would like it to feature top-tier OU threats beating each other up. Something like Mega Metagross kidnapping Tapu Lele or Greninja beating up Landorus-T would be fine.

This is the current thread if you want to have a look at it. It just got started so there's not much there yet though.

Thanks!!!

Conni

katharsis
I hope I am doing this right.

Hi I'd like to request two banners for two metagames I am heading, MediocreMons and All Terrain.

For MediocreMons, any style or theme is fine, it just needs to incorporate any number of the mons occupying the placeholder in the OP + Venomoth. (Moth is mandatory)

For All Terrain, the picture should be the Tapus racing in an ATV (All Terrain Vehicle), with a Gogoat flying the checkered flag.

I hope I'm not being too specific for All Terrain, to limit artistic creativity.

Thanks in advance!
I'd like to have a shot at the All Terrains request but I'd like to clarify something first. Do you want all Tapus in ATVs or just one or two?

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
hey, i'd like a banner for the upcoming sm ru viability rankings for anyone interested in taking some time for it. i'm not picky on how the banner is worked out as long as it says "RU viability rankings" somewhere on it.

some pokemon that would be good picks for the banner (any number of combinations for these mons would suffice; doesn't matter how much or not is picked from here):

milotic
cresselia
flygon
diancie
cloyster
snorlax
zoroark
tyrantrum
chesnaught
comfey
florges
moltres
dragalge
escavalier
shaymin
umbreon
gligar
mantine

thanks in advance to whoever decides to do this!

Last edited:
Hello everyone. If its at all possible I'd like to request a Banner for Break this Team OU edition. For Banner I'd like to see something like
1. A Magearna or Tapu lele cheekily Smiling While something like Sableye, Tangrowth and Tyraniter Quiver in fear since both fairies can break balance and stall
2. Or Perhaps like a Zygarde and scizor weathering an all-out attack from a bunch of random mons considering how bulky they are.
3. Anything OU that depicts 1 or 2 Mons breaking other mons

As long as it works Im happy :). goodluck

Requester: OP
Tournament name: LC Summer Seasonal
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): June 10th
Art Direction: Something cute! If it could be similar in style to what was used for the Spring seasonal, that'd be ideal.

One idea I think would be good is a pool theme with some water pokemon like Staryu/Squirtle/Shellder. They could be doing different things like playing in the pool, going down a slide, chilling in a chair, etc. Don't feel like you have to use this idea if you want to draw something n_n

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Requester: OP
Tournament name: LC Summer Seasonal
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): June 10th
Art Direction: Something cute! If it could be similar in style to what was used for the Spring seasonal, that'd be ideal.

One idea I think would be good is a pool theme with some water pokemon like Staryu/Squirtle/Shellder. They could be doing different things like playing in the pool, going down a slide, chilling in a chair, etc. Don't feel like you have to use this idea if you want to draw something n_n
this looked fun here you go

BP

Beers and Steers
is a Contributor to Smogon
Requester: Me and the H&F PSPL team
For: PSPL
Art Direction: So for the Upcoming PSPL tournament the H&F room on Showdown needs a banner based off it's chosen Mascot: Buzzwole. We aren't actually really sure what we want entirely. It is basically up to the artist to decide what it should look like All we ask is that Buzzwole looks really ripped and sWole.

Hello everyone. If its at all possible I'd like to request a Banner for Break this Team OU edition. For Banner I'd like to see something like
1. A Magearna or Tapu lele cheekily Smiling While something like Sableye, Tangrowth and Tyraniter Quiver in fear since both fairies can break balance and stall
2. Or Perhaps like a Zygarde and scizor weathering an all-out attack from a bunch of random mons considering how bulky they are.
3. Anything OU that depicts 1 or 2 Mons breaking other mons

As long as it works Im happy :). goodluck
Reserved

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)